Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know whether Jason has had a DNA test, I’m assuming that he had, only because he was saying how he’s going to fight for half of Patrick Swayze’s will, I mean, surely the first thing you’d do is to get the test for your piece of mind?

@Idontliketogossipbut - No, I’m not royalty, but I’m queen of my own house, and I have corgis, and French Bulldogs, and a hubby, who brings me a cup of tea in bed every morning....😉

ETA: There is nothing “Sweet” about the vile Millie Mackintosh. Awful woman, born will a silver spoon up her arse.
Ah Joanie you have my 2 favourite dogs! I knew you were a woman of taste 😂 We're on the verge of planning a road trip to Wales for a corgi puppy, as there never seem to be any nearer to home 😀

Reactions: 4
It got me wondering what had happened to Steve Coogan as he’s not really been around lately. Is he still touring as Partridge, it has that died a death now? I’ve heard he’s a bit of an hole in real life, but I’ve never met him, has anyone here met him, or knows what he’s up to lately??...🤔
I met him a long time ago, it'll be a surprise to precisely nobody that he had a very keen eye for the ladies! Seemed friendly, lovely but obviously quite er... distracted (in pursuit of poonani, innit)

His autobiography is a fairly decent read, no surprises there, either.

Reactions: 7
The are making a remake at the moment, I think. Jennifer Grey will be in it. 😳
Micheal Ball was talking about it yesterday on the radio he said it was a prequel leading up to the point where she met Johnny. He said Jennifer was in the film but not what part she would be playing.

Reactions: 3
As I’ve been posting a few Alan Partridge videos lately (Partridge is the funniest thing ever!!). It got me wondering what had happened to Steve Coogan as he’s not really been around lately. Is he still touring as Partridge, it has that died a death now? I’ve heard he’s a bit of an hole in real life, but I’ve never met him, has anyone here met him, or knows what he’s up to lately??...🤔

Totally unrelated to Setve Coogan is this, which must have come from Holy Moley:

For her sins, a Mole's girlfriend was once involved with a northern character-based comedian (but which one?). The sex life was fairly dull, until he took her on a walking route around the Brighton and Hove area.

Over the next few weeks they began a routine which would be repeated until the relationship ended. On reaching a deserted field he would demand that she ran a few steps ahead of him. Then, on his command, she would be obliged to squat and piss in her pants.

Only on completion of the urination would he be able to gain an erection, and then penetration and full sex would occur. This went on for several months (the affair I presume, not the sex - or pissing).

Back of the net!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Alfie Boe has separated from his wife. He has joined an exclusive dating app. My gaydar pings like mad about him but it is a hetro app...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Alfie Boe has separated from his wife. He has joined an exclusive dating app. My gaydar pings like mad about him but it is a hetro app...
A sort of Ex of mine knew him and said he was an absolute hole to women. Straight apparently, but a complete tosser, and quite ruthlessly ambitious.

I do know what you mean about the gaydar thought, I think it's the association with Michael Ball, who I have always thought was gay (and yes I know he's been in a relationship with Cathy McGowan for donkey's years but he just gives off that vibe... 😂 )

Reactions: 10
A sort of Ex of mine knew him and said he was an absolute hole to women. Straight apparently, but a complete tosser, and quite ruthlessly ambitious.

I do know what you mean about the gaydar thought, I think it's the association with Michael Ball, who I have always thought was gay (and yes I know he's been in a relationship with Cathy McGowan for donkey's years but he just gives off that vibe... 😂 )
My parents went to see him perform in concert. Apparently he was very good, but was one of those who likes humiliating audience members. So if someone got up to go to the loo he’d single them out and say ‘oi, where are you going?’. That kind of thing. I hate performers who do things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just assumed Michael Ball was gay! I’m shocked he’s with a woman tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody on the previous thread referenced the book Goodnight Lady by Martina Cole and noted how distasteful the descriptions of children being pimped out were.

Dead right. That is the only Martina Cole book I have ever read: first and last. It was 10p from a jumble sale and I thought that I’d see what all the fuss was about with Martina Cole books.

God, it was creepy. It’s one of her older books; I can’t imagine that a publisher would accept it now. The central character, called Bryony, spots an opportunity aged 11 or something to be the live in mistress of a paedophile and calculatedly goes ahead with it despite her family’s objections. As if an eleven year old child would have the agency to make such a choice. It’s pernicious. The book begins in the late Victorian era and the family are described as living in poverty so it’s presented as oh yes, this is what any decent daughter would do to help her mother and siblings. Horrific.
Just catching up with the thread and saw this. Omg I remember picking up and reading this book as a teenager and it knocked me sick!

Reactions: 2
I just assumed Michael Ball was gay! I’m shocked he’s with a woman tbh.
They've been together since the 1990s, she was a 60's TV presenter, she is quite a bit older than him, must be in her late 70s now I'd think.

Reactions: 8
Lavender marriage? His fan base when they got together in the 1990s was probably quite staid, and times were different then. It might suit them both: showbiz lifestyle, a handy ‘Walker’ for events, companionship, shared friendship group.

Reactions: 8
Someone pointed out on an early thread that Michael Ball suffered very bad groin injuries when he was young. I just googled it and found this:

yeah this was done to death on earlier threads. i don't know what the truth is but either way it seems sad and private.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Read an interesting rumour on another site about Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter,Apple Martin.Apparently she was expelled from her posh LA school for bullying another girl so badly she tried to commit suicide.The tea came from one of the parents whose kid was at the same school.
How someone with the name Apple has the cheek to bully anyone is beyond me!🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.