Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this morning they are going to Ewloe and staying at Llanfair pg (longest place name in Wales) Really can't see anybody wanting to be there in November or they could go in with the intention of being the first out.

It takes an hour to get from Llanfair to Ewloe so can't see that being feesable.
I really think they’ll struggle to get contestants without the lure of a stay in a luxury Australian hotel. Plus it will be cold and wet. They’ll probably only be able to get the dregs of the Z-listers. They’d have been better off skipping a year IMO.

Reactions: 14
I really think they’ll struggle to get contestants without the lure of a stay in a luxury Australian hotel. Plus it will be cold and wet. They’ll probably only be able to get the dregs of the Z-listers. They’d have been better off skipping a year IMO.
I agree. A lot of previous contestants have said they only went on it to be voted out early so they and their family could enjoy the luxurious hotel.
If they want any decent contestants this time, I think they’ll need to pay them handsomely.

Reactions: 4
Just when I thought i was safe from the media whores in the press I stumbled on a new one to me apparently this young lady has been on Big Brother,please don’t click if shiny gold camel toes will put you off your Sunday dinner.

Good god. That bit of string wedged up between her arse cheeks. That’s grim. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I agree about skipping a year however IAC is still their highest rated show and brings in millions in advertising. For example the first airing of the John Lewis Christmas adverts and the Coca Cola Trudk have been during IAC over the last few years. ITV as a channel can’t afford for it not to air because they have nothing else the brings in that kind of revenue anymore (at one time the X Factor and before that Corrie brought in all the revenue but they don’t rate anywhere near as highly anymore. Downton Abbey was another biggie as well). As a channel they have been struggling for years, that’s why they basically forced Ant backfield work before he anywhere near ready.

Im trying to think if there is a luxury hotel in that area, but I can’t think of one, There is a nice hotel in Conwy, but it’s definitely nowhere near as posh as the Versace Grand on the Gold Coast 😂That part of Wales is more catered for luxury holiday homes rather than hotels.

Reactions: 10
It is 2020 and it is strange why people do not just come out. However I know someone in the closet who has deeper routed issues that make them keep it a secret.
America is very different to the Uk in terms of what is acceptable Even in 2020. Other countries may also come in to it. It may not be the Uk that is the issue.

Reactions: 5
America is very different to the Uk in terms of what is acceptable Even in 2020. Other countries may also come in to it. It may not be the Uk that is the issue.
In films it's because they are scared they wont be able to sell to the far east and middle east and that's with people playing a character. I dont even think it's an issue that an actor is gay just that the character isnt overtly gay but they still do it. So if someone is on telly as themselves maybe they are worried about the same thing. Personally I think if they all just stood up to dictators and homophobes and said ' take it or leave it' most people would take it rather than have no decent entertainment but the showbiz industry is full of moral cowards, especially at the top.

I agree. A lot of previous contestants have said they only went on it to be voted out early so they and their family could enjoy the luxurious hotel.
If they want any decent contestants this time, I think they’ll need to pay them handsomely.
There are enough desperate z listers who will do it for less. They may pay one or 2 decent money.

Reactions: 3
And the ones IAC pay the most money to aren’t always the most interesting to watch. I think if they pick the right mix it will work even if they’re even more Z List than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think they’ll be queuing up to go on it. Genuinely. No way do I think they do it for the luxury holiday. They want to get their mugs on telly, to show the world what lovely people they think they are and attempt to kick start a faltering career.

Reactions: 16
I think they’ll be queuing up to go on it. Genuinely. No way do I think they do it for the luxury holiday. They want to get their mugs on telly, to show the world what lovely people they think they are and attempt to kick start a faltering career.
Wonder if Barrymore will attempt another revive?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Wonder if Barrymore will attempt another revive?
I hope not. Stuart Lubbock's family have never got proper answers. Cannot remember which thread it was on (or if it was here) where it was discussed how he humiliated people on his shows, and not that funny really.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
From Jesy Nelson shows her TINY dinner of a chicken breast and eight baby carrots as 'boyfriend' Sean Sagar devours a Burger King feast
31904218-8623345-I_feel_like_chicken_tonight_Jesy_Nelson_gave_a_behind_the_scenes-a-25_1597318...jpg

I don't understand why Jesy has posted this? She did a programme about bullying and poor self esteem then posts this for her impressionable teenage fans to see. Surely she'd have gained a little self awareness.
I hope not. Stuart Lubbock's family have never got proper answers. Cannot remember which thread it was on (or if it was here) where it was discussed how he humiliated people on his shows, and not that funny really.
I never liked Barrymore, even at the height of his fame - I just didn't get his humour and didn't find him likeable at all. Just a manic, unfunny, attention-seeking sadist.

And the way he treated his ex-wife in her ailing years was disgraceful. I have no time for him at all.

Apparently he met Stuart Lubbock's dad one on one, in private, and the dad said, he spent most of his time talking about himself, almost boasting, not getting to the point...! Maybe trying to love-bomb him or appear "charming".

Reactions: 28
I said on another thread that Barrymore’s ‘humour’ nearly always involved making fun of elderly people.

Reactions: 19
Jesy posting that is the equivalent of Nadine Coyle taking weighing scales for her food to the Ivy . Who remembers that? When all the mags were obsessed with what celebs ate. It’s a real see how hard I try to look like this , Pat me on the back.

Reactions: 10
From Jesy Nelson shows her TINY dinner of a chicken breast and eight baby carrots as 'boyfriend' Sean Sagar devours a Burger King feast
View attachment 210486
I don't understand why Jesy has posted this? She did a programme about bullying and poor self esteem then posts this for her impressionable teenage fans to see. Surely she'd have gained a little self awareness.
I never liked Barrymore, even at the height of his fame - I just didn't get his humour and didn't find him likeable at all. Just a manic, unfunny, attention-seeking sadist.

And the way he treated his ex-wife in her ailing years was disgraceful. I have no time for him at all.

Apparently he met Stuart Lubbock's dad one on one, in private, and the dad said, he spent most of his time talking about himself, almost boasting, not getting to the point...! Maybe trying to love-bomb him or appear "charming".
Apparently the meeting was more like 'let me treat you to the jazzhands Micheal Barrymore loads a laughs experience!' rather than 'I'm so sorry, let me see if I can give you any clarity here for you' - the arrogance! Oh, he's horrible.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.