Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook suggested today that I follow Lisa Scott Lee 😝 This can only be because I mentioned on here that I’d followed the recommendation to watch Totally Scott Lee. Made me smile

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know a previous winner of X factor ... they get practically duck all cash... I couldn’t believe it - actual con! Enough to buy a second hand medium range sports car. Loads of fake stories planted in the press too.

Reactions: 14
I'm yet another Tattler who got the kindle version of this book due to the recommendations here, and it really is fabulous fun reading.
Yay! Welcome to the Freak Like Me club.

Read mine in 2 days. Really enjoyed. Amazing how much time they spent chasing celebs....
I've purposefully not picked it back up as there's only 30 minutes left in the book and I don't want it to end. 😭🤣

I'm only 18% through mine. But lots of celeb chasing already. I'm loving all the pop references. And references to lime wear. 😂
I looked up the TOTPs shows and Party in the Park Geri sets and saw Malcolm in the audiences. Haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Facebook suggested today that I follow Lisa Scott Lee 😝 This can only be because I mentioned on here that I’d followed the recommendation to watch Totally Scott Lee. Made me smile
haha
yes!
i dmd someone yesterday saying I’d have been happy as a polar bear, as I loathe hot weather. Today I got adverts for polar exploration! Who says I’m past it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just noticed on Ashley James (MIC, CBB) she mentioned giving half her salary to a friend to help her career, whether or not they’re linked she no longer follows Charlotte De Carle, the other half of her djing duo? Hmmm....

Reactions: 2
He’d been sexually assaulted with a pool thermometer that has never been found.
Oh my goodness, that’s horrific!! The poor man!

Looking on the DM I see Joss Stone living in the Bahamas- how can she afford to live out there, wasn’t she last popular in 2004?

Reactions: 12
I know a previous winner of X factor ... they get practically duck all cash... I couldn’t believe it - actual con! Enough to buy a second hand medium range sports car. Loads of fake stories planted in the press too.
It's revolting they get away with as much as they do. As well as little mental health support after being on such shows.

Reactions: 8
Yay! Welcome to the Freak Like Me club.

I've purposefully not picked it back up as there's only 30 minutes left in the book and I don't want it to end. 😭🤣

I looked up the TOTPs shows and Party in the Park Geri sets and saw Malcolm in the audiences. Haha!

Oh my god I never thought to try to find footage of Malcolm, I'm totally doing that tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looking on the DM I see Joss Stone living in the Bahamas- how can she afford to live out there, wasn’t she last popular in 2004?
She sold shedloads of records and was popular in the US. Also wrote a lot of, if it all of, her own songs. Fair play to her.

Remember that weird story about the two guys attempting to kidnap her for ransom?

Christ! Worse than that, they planned to kill her. No wonder she moved to the Bahamas. So would I!

Reactions: 11

The comments on this article 🤮🤮🤮 in typical DM style they are claiming that she only got this job because of tokenism!
It seems to the DM and it’s readers, anyone who succeeds and isn’t a straight white male only got where they are due to tokenism.

Reactions: 12
All this talk of Jeremy Beadle has reminded me that years ago a friend of mine who worked in a professional job and had some professional dealings with JB, told me that Jeremy Beadle was on some sort of sex offenders register. I had forgotten until now and ofcourse, ive no idea if its true or what it was in relation to.
My workmate got given a T-shirt by his mate for his 21st birthday night out (many years ago). It had a picture of Jeremy Beadle and said ‘My cocks massive’ then underneath in smaller letters ‘but on the other hand it’s tiny’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Listen to the podcasts it tells you all! Also definitely not trying to derail the thread ( I don’t want any replies just passing on a bit of info) if you want to listen to true crime podcasts. Casefile and the true crime enthusiast are the best ones. IMO they are definitely the best way to ease a commute 😂
Not detailing either but I’m on your level and there’s a thread on her called Real Life Crime and Murder or something like that. It’s not very active though.

Reactions: 1
I think it's important to bear in mind that to be successful in the entertainment industry does require a very unhealthy level of narcissism.

Of course, this does mean that many untalented people fall into this category.

But one has to acknowledge that the likes of Prince etc. weren't the nicest people (he's not the worst by far, but he really did have his moments). And that they wouldn't have been so successful if they were.

The only celeb I've heard uniformly good things about is George Michael.
A friend saw George Michael at the airport, he went through the fast track and they were waiting in security. He tripped over his assistant’s (or whoever it was) suitcase wheel and told him off. Not exactly damning, but 😀

Joss Stone is apparently nice, I heard about an appearance she did at an old people’s home and have a friend who knows her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny that. I've not heard good things about Joss Stone.

And she's a bloody Tory.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Funny that. I've not heard good things about Joss Stone.

And she's a bloody Tory.
Tbh I believe a lot of celebs are tories as they protect their wealth but put on a labour façade so ppl think of them as woke because they pretend to truly care about people living from wage to wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.