Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the poor lady who was working as a toilet attendant when that nasty witch Cheryl viciously attacked her would beg to differ that she‘s “very sweet and friendly”. And why is Liam a plank? It seemed to me that she was absolutely desperate to stay relevant in the media, and knew that Liam had a crush on her, and she went after him (knowing that all she wanted was a headline and a baby) poor Liam didn’t stand a chance!! Especially as we now hear that it was Harry Styles that was her “first” choice.
Though she didn't seem to be enjoying the media she got when with Liam.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the poor lady who was working as a toilet attendant when that nasty witch Cheryl viciously attacked her would beg to differ that she‘s “very sweet and friendly”. And why is Liam a plank? It seemed to me that she was absolutely desperate to stay relevant in the media, and knew that Liam had a crush on her, and she went after him (knowing that all she wanted was a headline and a baby) poor Liam didn’t stand a chance!! Especially as we now hear that it was Harry Styles that was her “first” choice.
Yeah she sounds predatory. Imagine if the roles were reversed...would be outcry. I hope he’s been allowed to have a good relationship with his son so some good will have come of it all for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cheryl was mentioned on a previous thread. She definitely didn't have malaria, my Cowell connection confirmed that. As to what it was, eating disorder to coke I have no idea. The whole scene looked set up (given X Factor is scripted who knows). Someone did post a photograph of her trying to show her doing lines, but cannot find it now. 99.9% of the PR from X Factor is fake.
That was me, when the story about her being pictured allegedly doing cocaine in the loo at an event - it was just a reflection of the light above her on the counter top. Tattle removed my post.

Reactions: 5
That was me, when the story about her being pictured allegedly doing cocaine in the loo at an event - it was just a reflection of the light above her on the counter top. Tattle removed my post.
The rumour I heard, that she was caught doing coke at Chinawhites.

Reactions: 1
Maybe because Liam had heard about Harry? Or that she was probably using him? Or because she’s a nasty piece of work who likes to beat up toilet attendants? Take your pick
Through if she was using him for press attention you'd have thought it have been constant pics and minute by minute details of the pregnancy.

Not really - not in the way many celebs behave now.

Yeah...Ok😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2

To me that reads someone who is insecure and with lots of issues but doesn't always like the limelight rather than someone desperate for it

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think she had a baby with Liam cause she knew she’d always be set for life. Liam will never run out of money tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To me that reads someone who is insecure and with lots of issues but doesn't always like the limelight rather than someone desperate for it
I would argue that when she got together with Liam that was her wanting to stay relevant, and it worked. But she’s got the baby, and she knows that Liam is financially obligated (as he should be!!) to the child, and that means that she doesn’t have to work as hard as she used to - because she’s got what she set out to get, a child from a wealthy famous man.

I genuinely think she had a baby with Liam cause she knew she’d always be set for life. Liam will never run out of money tbh.
Exactly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn't Liam earn more than her? Might have something to do with it, especially given the performance of her last album.

Blinds said she wanted another and was trying to persuade him.
Yes!
Forgot about the greed element

Well just have to wait for the first one from Cowells labour camp to piss all their money away or snort it, to hear the truth in a tell all
His company and Sony are shady as duck

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@seaborgium - fancy meeting up on the conspiracy thread? (Anyone else want to come?) 👽😎😘

Yes!
Forgot about the greed element

Well just have to wait for the first one from Cowells labour camp to piss all their money away or snort it.
His company and Sony are shady as duck
Apparently, “lovely” Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandez-Versini is worth around £5-10Mil, whilst Liam “The Plank” Payne is worth in excess of £55 Mil. Easy money for her. And considering the royalties from his OD career, he is always going to be able to make money, whilst Tweedy’s music career looks pretty dead. She knew exactly what she was doing in going after Liam, and to hear that Harry Styles was her first choice must have really hurt Liam and damaged relations between the other members. Cheryl Tweedy was the Yoko Ono of One Direction!!...😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@seaborgium - fancy meeting up on the conspiracy thread? (Anyone else want to come?) 👽😎😘

Apparently, “lovely” Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandez-Versini is worth around £5-10Mil, whilst Liam “The Plank” Payne is worth in excess of £55 Mil. Easy money for her. And considering the royalties from his OD career, he is always going to be able to make money, whilst Tweedy’s music career looks pretty dead. She knew exactly what she was doing in going after Liam, and to hear that Harry Styles was her first choice must have really hurt Liam and damaged relations between the other members. Cheryl Tweedy was the Yoko Ono of One Direction!!...😉
That is just bollocks tbh. One direction was broken up a few months before even Cheryl and Liam even got together. Aswell as the fact. One direction didn’t get along at all during the last year when Zayn left due to wanting to pursue a solo career and indifferences in the band and the others agreed to disband.

One direction never got along. They were literally forced to be around each other due to Simon Cowell. That is why you see none of them around each other.

It’s also not right blaming a woman on the actions of men. Liam can think for himself and be with who he wants tbh.

Reactions: 21
That is just bollocks tbh. One direction was broken up a few months before even Cheryl and Liam even got together. Aswell as the fact. One direction didn’t get along at all during the last year when Zayn left due to wanting to pursue a solo career and indifferences in the band and the others agreed to disband.

One direction never got along. They were literally forced to be around each other due to Simon Cowell. That is why you see none of them around each other.

It’s also not right blaming a woman on the actions of men. Liam can think for himself and be with who he wants tbh.

Plenty of people with experience of Cowell are pretty skint and hold grudges but still don't reveal the really damming stuff - so unlikely any of the bigger names will even if skint.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.