Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers this classic clip? (Last one) 😂😂😂
Oh dear I just saw this and sniggered..... as James Stunt has blocked me on Instagram 😋 he posted a couple of pictures of the beautiful Helena, and a goofy one of himself...I commented Alan Partridge called he wants his look back....... and he blocked me. Either I hit a nerve or he doesn’t get northern humour.... me..I’m bleeping devastated.... not🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is just bollocks tbh. One direction was broken up a few months before even Cheryl and Liam even got together. Aswell as the fact. One direction didn’t get along at all during the last year when Zayn left due to wanting to pursue a solo career and indifferences in the band and the others agreed to disband.

One direction never got along. They were literally forced to be around each other due to Simon Cowell. That is why you see none of them around each other.

It’s also not right blaming a woman on the actions of men. Liam can think for himself and be with who he wants tbh.
So, it was actually Perrie who was called “Yoko Ono” by the OD fans. And Liam Payne was only 14 when he met Cheryl, and she was 24. Imagine if the roles were reversed !!
I don’t know what the relationships between the band members were like when Liam got together with Cheryl, but I’m sure that Liam would have been hurt knowing that Harry Styles was her first choice.
IMO, Cheryl knew that a “relationship” with Liam would’ve been more beneficial to her than him, so she got her baby, and she gets the money that he pays for the baby. I also think that Cheryl is jealous of any woman that Liam dates, and I wouldn’t put it past her to use the baby to get to Liam. These are my opinions, but unless anyone actually was there when this all happened, then this is all speculation not bollocks...🤔

Oh dear I just saw this and sniggered..... as James Stunt has blocked me on Instagram 😋 he posted a couple of pictures of the beautiful Helena, and a goofy one of himself...I commented Alan Partridge called he wants his look back....... and he blocked me. Either I hit a nerve or he doesn’t get northern humour.... me..I’m bleeping devastated.... not🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you want me to speak to his godfather Terry about this Penelope? 😬😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, it was actually Perrie who was called “Yoko Ono” by the OD fans. And Liam Payne was only 14 when he met Cheryl, and she was 24. Imagine if the roles were reversed !!
I don’t know what the relationships between the band members were like when Liam got together with Cheryl, but I’m sure that Liam would have been hurt knowing that Harry Styles was her first choice.
IMO, Cheryl knew that a “relationship” with Liam would’ve been more beneficial to her than him, so she got her baby, and she gets the money that he pays for the baby. I also think that Cheryl is jealous of any woman that Liam dates, and I wouldn’t put it past her to use the baby to get to Liam. These are my opinions, but unless anyone actually was there when this all happened, then this is all speculation not bollocks...🤔

Do you want me to speak to his godfather Terry about this Penelope? 😬😂😂😂
Nah I will get over my devastation... it’s his loss😛😛😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A lot of the rumours are he rarely sees him.
which makes you wonder, I don’t think he’d be the sort to be a dead-beat dad. Maybe he’s public ally the dad, but not actually?

Plenty of people with experience of Cowell are pretty skint and hold grudges but still don't reveal the really damming stuff - so unlikely any of the bigger names will even if skint.
oh yes, I forgot the water tight scary non disclosure agreements! Bugger, I’d love to know all the dirt.

I remember seeing an agreement the Britain’s Got Talent contestants had to sign! Unbelievable. Couldn’t even post photos on personal socia media etc, you sell your soul to the devil with Cowell

Reactions: 6
which makes you wonder, I don’t think he’d be the sort to be a dead-beat dad. Maybe he’s public ally the dad, but not actually?

oh yes, I forgot the water tight scary non disclosure agreements! Bugger, I’d love to know all the dirt.

I remember seeing an agreement the Britain’s Got Talent contestants had to sign! Unbelievable. Couldn’t even post photos on personal socia media etc, you sell your soul to the devil with Cowell
NDAs often an expiry date ... 🙏🏼👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
My favourite.
"Pray silence.... for the Electric Light Orchestra"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But to be honest I can’t comprehend Jameela’s munchausen’s. I have endometriosis, bowel problems and other lasting problems from an ED when I was a teenager so my belly is constantly sore. I can’t stand even a second of attention or fawning over me. It makes me feel so child like and pitiful tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't read all the posts here, I read as many as I can and skim thru the rest. You read a post and find yourself agreeing with it, then someone else posts an opposing view with reasons and I find myself agreeing with that also.

If I am not careful I am going to go mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's important to bear in mind that to be successful in the entertainment industry does require a very unhealthy level of narcissism.

Of course, this does mean that many untalented people fall into this category.

But one has to acknowledge that the likes of Prince etc. weren't the nicest people (he's not the worst by far, but he really did have his moments). And that they wouldn't have been so successful if they were.

The only celeb I've heard uniformly good things about is George Michael.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Out of interest, would would be the ramifications of breaching an NDA? Is there usually a steep financial penalty? Or are there other sorts of penalties? If it’s purely financial, I’d have thought that the media would try and buy stories to cover the costs? Or are the costs obscenely high? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Hope you enjoy it.

I think @S4buk should be on commission.

I'm sad as I'm 3/4 of the way through it and don't want it to end. 😭

I downloaded mine for Kindle in Amazon for £3.99.
I'm yet another Tattler who got the kindle version of this book due to the recommendations here, and it really is fabulous fun reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm yet another Tattler who got the kindle version of this book due to the recommendations here, and it really is fabulous fun reading.
Read mine in 2 days. Really enjoyed. Amazing how much time they spent chasing celebs....

Reactions: 2
All this talk of Jeremy Beadle has reminded me that years ago a friend of mine who worked in a professional job and had some professional dealings with JB, told me that Jeremy Beadle was on some sort of sex offenders register. I had forgotten until now and ofcourse, ive no idea if its true or what it was in relation to.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.