Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, Barrymore is absolute scum of the earth and how he has the brass neck to keep trying to resurrect his career after what he was clearly involved in, is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope not. Stuart Lubbock's family have never got proper answers. Cannot remember which thread it was on (or if it was here) where it was discussed how he humiliated people on his shows, and not that funny really.
Used to like him but after the Stuart Lubbock accident,he knew more than he let on. Also recently saw that video with him and Susan Boyle. Really uncomfortable viewing :(

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hope not. Stuart Lubbock's family have never got proper answers. Cannot remember which thread it was on (or if it was here) where it was discussed how he humiliated people on his shows, and not that funny really.
There’s a really good podcast called ‘They walk among us’ and it covers Stuart Lubbock’s death in great detail. He really has done his research and it’s absolutely fascinating if anyone wants to really know what went on in regards to the evidence amassed and the police investigation and what each of the witnesses told police.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s a really good podcast called ‘They walk among us’ and it covers Stuart Lubbock’s death in great detail. He really has done his research and it’s absolutely fascinating if anyone wants to really know what went on in regards to the evidence amassed and the police investigation and what each of the witnesses told police.
Yes, I love that podcast. The barrymore/lubbock episodes were incredible werent they? About 4 episodes detailing the whole saga...i had no idea about Stuarts awful injuries, or Barrymores shady behaviour that night. I thought about it for weeks after.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And the ones IAC pay the most money to aren’t always the most interesting to watch. I think if they pick the right mix it will work even if they’re even more Z List than usual.
This is so true. I don't really watch IAC, but made an exception for the year Noel Edmonds was the big money contestant. Apart from reading in The Sun that he likes to refer to the contents of his Y-Fronts as 'Mr Happy and The Twins' I was none the wiser.

Off to follow him on Twitter - I could do with a laugh :p
Me too. I'm going there too ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Barrymore make out he couldn’t swim?
Listen to the podcasts it tells you all! Also definitely not trying to derail the thread ( I don’t want any replies just passing on a bit of info) if you want to listen to true crime podcasts. Casefile and the true crime enthusiast are the best ones. IMO they are definitely the best way to ease a commute 😂

Reactions: 7
Listen to the podcasts it tells you all! Also definitely not trying to derail the thread ( I don’t want any replies just passing on a bit of info) if you want to listen to true crime podcasts. Casefile and the true crime enthusiast are the best ones. IMO they are definitely the best way to ease a commute 😂
there’s a Barrymore thread too

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been reading some of Steve Brookstein’s Twitter. He is so cantankerous!
I love him, I have him on Facebook too. I love his rants about the music industry and Syco. He's very amusing and he does have lots of insider info on what Cowell really was like. He also has a gorgeous wife and 2 lovely kids, and somehow still earns a living through being a musician.

Reactions: 9
I love him, I have him on Facebook too. I love his rants about the music industry and Syco. He's very amusing and he does have lots of insider info on what Cowell really was like. He also has a gorgeous wife and 2 lovely kids, and somehow still earns a living through being a musician.
Most artists signed after the show get a chance to have their say on what went wrong (as only initially for one album). Marcus Collins however was dropped for being a diva, he expected to be in big name hotels and treated like royalty! He missed the ferry for a gig in the Isle of Man as having such a strop.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I love that podcast. The barrymore/lubbock episodes were incredible werent they? About 4 episodes detailing the whole saga...i had no idea about Stuarts awful injuries, or Barrymores shady behaviour that night. I thought about it for weeks after.
What were the injuries, I thought he drowned?

What were the injuries, I thought he drowned?
The police his internal injuries were some of the most horrific he had seen. He had been sexually assaulted by someone at that party in an unimaginably horrific way, yet no one heard him scream apparently.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think it's important to bear in mind that to be successful in the entertainment industry does require a very unhealthy level of narcissism.

Of course, this does mean that many untalented people fall into this category.

But one has to acknowledge that the likes of Prince etc. weren't the nicest people (he's not the worst by far, but he really did have his moments). And that they wouldn't have been so successful if they were.

The only celeb I've heard uniformly good things about is George Michael.
what about the the Wolverine actor, everyone loves him? And Keane Reeves? Or are you talking about u.K?

To me that stinks of Barrymore paying off the others there. Also possible or probable police corruption, as normal crime scene procedures weren’t followed. Sickening how whoever did it and or covered for it got off Scot free.

yes, and I’ll say now what I said then if that was a young girl who die I don’t think he would have gotten away with the infamy to the extent to which he has. It’s so wrong, the poor bloke deserves justice as anyone would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.