Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carey2020 said:
I don't mean to comment on anyone's looks, but there is no way that guy would have girls falling at his feet were it not for who his parents are. He is incredibly average, at a push....

This comment this morning made me dig out a twitter pic I posted last year of Brooklyn Beckham at Wimbledon.... his fashion sense
Absolute twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not dirt, but when he delivered the Staying at Tamara's album to the label they absolutely HATED it and were going to drop him. They didn't want to release it.

The couldn't believe it when it was so successful and have, of course, taken all the credit.

ohh that's interesting, I really prefer that album to his first! I was hoping he's into really kinky bondage or something like that bt I don't think I'm going to get it lol :)

Reactions: 4
Hi all,

I’ve been be reading and lurking here for months, so thought I’d finally sign up and share some celeb stories as I remember them.

Joanna Lumley is one of the loveliest, most genuine celebrities you could meet (hence her nickname of Joanna Lovely). We were in the same room once, I was minding my own business while she chatted to someone. She saw me shivering, stopper her conversation and walked straight towards me, grabbed my hand and said “oh, darling, you are frozen!” She then proceeded to hug me and rub my hands until she deemed me suitably warmed up. She’s also rather beautiful, even now in her 70’s. There’s an elegance and presence about her - you can see why she modelled for the likes of Bailey in the 60’s.

Matthew Perry is another one who you’d expect to be very “showbiz” but is actually the polar opposite. He’s shy and you get the feeling he doesn’t believe the hype that surrounded him. I met him socially several times while he was living in London (15 years ago or so). Fags and coffee were his drugs of choice and if he was doing anything else, we never saw it. A really sad, quiet fella. You just wanted to bundle him up and make everything alright.

There were rumours way back that Courteney was the love of his life and the feeling wasn’t mutual. I don’t know how true that is? But during an interview with Claudia Winkleman, Courteney asked if she was single. Claudia said she wasn’t and CC said something along the lines of “that’s a pity, you’re just Matthew Perry’s type.” Claudia and CC look quite alike. But that’s just conjecture and we’re for the goss. 😁
Been watching Friends since lockdown as I never religously watched it when it was on. Then my kids ( 8 years) apart have both watched and I still was shocked episodes I had never seen. So in 3.5 months I have watched 10 years! Matthew Perry is my BIG crush! And apparently just like his character.

Reactions: 20
Been watching Friends since lockdown as I never religously watched it when it was on. Then my kids ( 8 years) apart have both watched and I still was shocked episodes I had never seen. So in 3.5 months I have watched 10 years! Matthew Perry is my BIG crush! And apparently just like his character.
Yes! My son and I have just watched it from the beginning as well.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, never posted. Hi all!
Weirdest celeb goss I’ve got;
My friend once went to a wedding a few years ago down in Devon. Celeb chef Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall lived in the local village and crashed the wedding party wasted (side note; everyone in that village hated him, said he was always drunk and an absolute mess, as well as rude. Said he acted like he could do whatever he wanted around the area, hence the crashing of the wedding party!)
Anyway, the night goes on.. one of the bridesmaids ends up getting drunk and taking him back to her room (. She wakes up the next morning disorientated and Hugh is w*nking himself off with her (very long) blonde hair wrapped around his you know what. My friend confirmed that despite being massively freaked out, bridesmaid was fine and didn’t feel too violated. Not sure how but as long as she’s okay that’s all that matters!
Whenever I see him on tv I can’t help but think what a massive creep and a gross human being.

in other news; have met Anthony Stewart Head a few times and he is super lovely!! That’s all I can think of for now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
My friend once went to a wedding a few years ago down in Devon. Celeb chef Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall lived in the local village and crashed the wedding party wasted (side note; everyone in that village hated him, said he was always drunk and an absolute mess, as well as rude. Said he acted like he could do whatever he wanted around the area, hence the crashing of the wedding party!)
Anyway, the night goes on.. one of the bridesmaids ends up getting drunk and taking him back to her room (. She wakes up the next morning disorientated and Hugh is w*nking himself off with her (very long) blonde hair wrapped around his you know what. My friend confirmed that despite being massively freaked out, bridesmaid was fine and didn’t feel too violated. Not sure how but as long as she’s okay that’s all that matters!
Whenever I see him on tv I can’t help but think what a massive creep and a gross human being.

in other news; have met Anthony Stewart Head a few times and he is super lovely!! That’s all I can think of for now.
Hugh -w*nking- Whittingstall

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It seems he has a thing for spunking in womens hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Myleene must be due a holiday soon - she get even more pics than usual being on a beach with a mask on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I remember this being mentioned loads in many threads previously. Nice to hear it confirmed!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.