Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers is Rebecca Loos cousin (who David infamously had the affair with). Piers did not take kindly to David trashing Rebecca and making her out to be a liar in an attempt to save his own skin.

• Wow
Reactions: 91
I think with their money she'd hardly struggle if they did separate! Not sure why you'd stay if your husband was such a dick. Never got the David thing, he had a really high pitched squeaky voice, they sent him for voice lessons so he didn't sound like a girl!
Yes, that is a very fair point - she'd not exactly be looking for a job down Tesco if they got divorced!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why didn't they just kill her off, for the final series then, it has been done before.
She wouldn;t do another series full stop. It was all ready to go, and she turned round apparently, and said I'm not doing it. The BBC decided it wasn't worth doing the series without her, and the writer reused the scripts for other things.

Reactions: 3
I think with their money she'd hardly struggle if they did separate! Not sure why you'd stay if your husband was such a dick. Never got the David thing, he had a really high pitched squeaky voice, they sent him for voice lessons so he didn't sound like a girl!
The money they have now, sure, but they wouldn't have amassed that had brand Beckham not taken off. I think he also made far more than she did out of that, had regular endorsements and modelling deals. She pretty much took a back seat and worked on her fashion brand. Also, I recall reading he bails out her fashion company with "his" money...which leads me to believe he might control of the majority of the money. I mean, it sucks because he wouldn't have access to the brand deals he did without her. He would have had a few, and maybe a pundits job, but nowhere near what he has now. I mean,I know it works both ways and she would probably not have fulfilled her designer dream, but she might be married to someone with more respect for her and a healthy self esteem.

With regards to the narcissist theory, I could see it. It's been said that he is extremely OCD, which I know can exist in an individual as part of other issues or on its own as it were, but can also be used as a way to torment someone. There was a "joke" about how he goes mad when the cans are in the wrong order.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't think Victoria has looked happy or relaxed in decades. At least she has her children I suppose.

I didn't pay that much attention to David until I read his comments regarding a knighthood and went right off him. Just yuk.

Reactions: 25
With regards to the narcissist theory, I could see it. It's been said that he is extremely OCD, which I know can exist in an individual as part of other issues or on its own as it were, but can also be used as a way to torment someone. There was a "joke" about how he goes mad when the cans are in the wrong order.
Yes and if he could spell he would have them in alphabetical order.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Piers is Rebecca Loos cousin (who David infamously had the affair with). Piers did not take kindly to David trashing Rebecca and making her out to be a liar in an attempt to save his own skin.
Ive never doubted that she was telling the truth. He also had an affair with a Spanish model around the same time which was widely hinted at in the press. Ever since then nothing had ever been leaked though, it’s like papers suddenly became really protective of him. Not that he deserves it.

Reactions: 29
The money they have now, sure, but they wouldn't have amassed that had brand Beckham not taken off. I think he also made far more than she did out of that, had regular endorsements and modelling deals. She pretty much took a back seat and worked on her fashion brand. Also, I recall reading he bails out her fashion company with "his" money...which leads me to believe he might control of the majority of the money. I mean, it sucks because he wouldn't have access to the brand deals he did without her. He would have had a few, and maybe a pundits job, but nowhere near what he has now. I mean,I know it works both ways and she would probably not have fulfilled her designer dream, but she might be married to someone with more respect for her and a healthy self esteem.

I doubt they had a prenup, she was far more famous than him then. She could walk away now. Her fashion business is a joke, although she sells her stuff in top end places.

Reactions: 7
With regards to Beckham's fortune, a programme years ago claimed that Victoria pushed brand Beckham and made them household names far beyond any chavvy footballer and his washed up girl band wife should be. I think they would do anything to protect that brand since it's essentially their bread and butter. By the way I actually like Victoria, find her very funny, but also think she is quite vulnerable. I do think she has low self esteem and his philandering won't help.
She is so rude if you ever meet her! I live by where they use to live and she was constantly shouting at someone in Tesco or by her sisters shop!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't think Victoria has looked happy or relaxed in decades. At least she has her children I suppose.

I didn't pay that much attention to David until I read his comments regarding a knighthood and went right off him. Just yuk.
What did he say?

Reactions: 1
Says Member.
I I was well known, now chatty. I wonder how it's worked out?
I'm sure I've been callled worse.
Beckham, his "mad old tit" sexual proclivities. As it was my niece telling me, it wouldn't have been the trans thing, virtually all of her mates are gay, same as mine!
As it was her Auntie she was telling, I'm thinking something especially gross, as otherwise she would have said. I didn't like to ask, as she's not shy!

Anyone not one of DBs fans should look up James Cordon's prank on him.
It involves an un-flatterimg statue and really re earls him as the narcissist that he is.

For benefit of new peeps.
Also, my sister used to work in a hotel where a lot of visiting premiership sides stayed. She saw him ignoring a very little boy when he asked for an autograph,, and the very next day was all over kids when there were cameras there!

Princess Pants.
Didn't see your post re Beckhams.

Reactions: 9
Ive never doubted that she was telling the truth. He also had an affair with a Spanish model around the same time which was widely hinted at in the press. Ever since then nothing had ever been leaked though, it’s like papers suddenly became really protective of him. Not that he deserves it.
More likely he stepped up his use of NDAs.

Reactions: 11
I I was well known, now chatty. I wonder how it's worked out?
I'm sure I've been callled worse.
Beckham, his "mad old tit" sexual proclivities. As it was my niece telling me, it wouldn't have been the trans thing, virtually all of her mates are gay, same as mine!
As it was her Auntie she was telling, I'm thinking something especially gross, as otherwise she would have said. I didn't like to ask, as she's not shy!

Anyone not one of DBs fans should look up James Cordon's prank on him.
It involves an un-flatterimg statue and really re earls him as the narcissist that he is.

For benefit of new peeps.
Also, my sister used to work in a hotel where a lot of visiting premiership sides stayed. She saw him ignoring a very little boy when he asked for an autograph,, and the very next day was all over kids when there were cameras there!

Princess Pants.
Didn't see your post re Beckhams.
I think chatty happens when you reach a total of 5000 reactions to your posts. There is a thread discussing how it works all but I had to find it via Google as nothing came up using search on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.