Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I love him in Lucifer! I dont care if hes a serial cheat šŸ˜„ ( not that hed cheat with me- middle aged women 2 stone overweight dont seem to be his thing!)
My friend is obsessed with him at the moment, judging by what she says about him I dont think she would care about the serial cheat part either šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and Paul Hollywood's ex girlfriend too. Must have a PR that represents some big named clients, so the Mail gives them coverage in return for stories / access to the bigger celeb.
Omg Paul Hollywoodā€™s ex..... that belt she always wears should in every photo should have its own twitter account šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Gym&Tonic..... You posted up in previous thread about David Beckham having another child.... spill the tea ā˜•? šŸ˜šŸ˜
I donā€™t know a lot, just that sheā€™s older than Brooklyn, but Iā€™m not sure how much older. She lived in or around Alderly Edge in Cheshire and her mum was paid off to keep quiet.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t know a lot, just that sheā€™s older than Brooklyn, but Iā€™m not sure how much older. She lived in or around Alderly Edge in Cheshire and her mum was paid off to keep quiet.
Iā€™m surprised nothing has come out from her. Presumably itā€™s her mum who signed the NDA?

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m surprised nothing has come out from her. Presumably itā€™s her mum who signed the NDA?
Yes, but the pay off meant the daughter was well provided for until she turned 18. Iā€™m guessing sheā€™d be about 23 now.

Reactions: 10
Hi all,

Iā€™ve been be reading and lurking here for months, so thought Iā€™d finally sign up and share some celeb stories as I remember them.

Joanna Lumley is one of the loveliest, most genuine celebrities you could meet (hence her nickname of Joanna Lovely). We were in the same room once, I was minding my own business while she chatted to someone. She saw me shivering, stopper her conversation and walked straight towards me, grabbed my hand and said ā€œoh, darling, you are frozen!ā€ She then proceeded to hug me and rub my hands until she deemed me suitably warmed up. Sheā€™s also rather beautiful, even now in her 70ā€™s. Thereā€™s an elegance and presence about her - you can see why she modelled for the likes of Bailey in the 60ā€™s.
Ah thatā€™s so nice to know, I would love to meet Joanna Lumley!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She proper gets on my wick, she manages go the gym, out with friends for meals, get hair/nails done, pose in next to nothing & arse about on TikTok then bleats on loose bowels she has absolutely zero time to herself because she is always with her children šŸ˜”
Loose bowels šŸ˜‚ I choked on my wine, Bogwoppit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Carey2020 said:
I don't mean to comment on anyone's looks, but there is no way that guy would have girls falling at his feet were it not for who his parents are. He is incredibly average, at a push....

This comment this morning made me dig out a twitter pic I posted last year of Brooklyn Beckham at Wimbledon.... his fashion sense
Greengrass!!!
this has cheered me right up thanks. Been poorly so please keep the goss coming as Iā€™ve nothing else to do!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah thatā€™s so nice to know, I would love to meet Joanna Lumley!
Ive met her a few times many years ago. I worked in a nursery that her friends children attended. She would come in early and do finger painting and read to the children. Really lovely person. Angela Thorne not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re Britney/her boyfriend being her handler, this TikTok account has a few videos about it. I donā€™t know if I believe that or if heā€™s just trying to be supportive as havenā€™t looked into it but thought Iā€™d post it here since itā€™s been discussed, her situation definitely isnā€™t right regardless.

Reactions: 7
Hi all,

Iā€™ve been be reading and lurking here for months, so thought Iā€™d finally sign up and share some celeb stories as I remember them.

Joanna Lumley is one of the loveliest, most genuine celebrities you could meet (hence her nickname of Joanna Lovely). We were in the same room once, I was minding my own business while she chatted to someone. She saw me shivering, stopper her conversation and walked straight towards me, grabbed my hand and said ā€œoh, darling, you are frozen!ā€ She then proceeded to hug me and rub my hands until she deemed me suitably warmed up. Sheā€™s also rather beautiful, even now in her 70ā€™s. Thereā€™s an elegance and presence about her - you can see why she modelled for the likes of Bailey in the 60ā€™s.

Matthew Perry is another one who youā€™d expect to be very ā€œshowbizā€ but is actually the polar opposite. Heā€™s shy and you get the feeling he doesnā€™t believe the hype that surrounded him. I met him socially several times while he was living in London (15 years ago or so). Fags and coffee were his drugs of choice and if he was doing anything else, we never saw it. A really sad, quiet fella. You just wanted to bundle him up and make everything alright.

There were rumours way back that Courteney was the love of his life and the feeling wasnā€™t mutual. I donā€™t know how true that is? But during an interview with Claudia Winkleman, Courteney asked if she was single. Claudia said she wasnā€™t and CC said something along the lines of ā€œthatā€™s a pity, youā€™re just Matthew Perryā€™s type.ā€ Claudia and CC look quite alike. But thatā€™s just conjecture and weā€™re for the goss. šŸ˜
Love this about Matthew Perry! Iā€™ve always really liked him and would love to know more about his personality. I agree though, he does always seem very sad. I only found out recently that he has a famous father.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love this about Matthew Perry! Iā€™ve always really liked him and would love to know more about his personality. I agree though, he does always seem very sad. I only found out recently that he has a famous father.
He always tried to be very upbeat and very ā€œChandlerā€ but you could see it was all a front. He was happiest sitting in the corner quietly chatting, going unnoticed.

He had an apartment across from The Ritz. I believe he was doing a play with Hank Azaria, who we also spent a bit of time with. He was nice. Loved that I had a Scottish accent and spent the evening being ā€œgroundskeeper Willieā€ while we chatted. Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've just Googled this. He was in an episode of Friends! Blimey, every days a school day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Myleene-Klass has uploaded Various photos of herself breast feeding her baby on Instagram. Is it wrong to instantly assume sheā€™s done it for attention šŸ˜–

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Any goss on George Ezra ? he's so quiet I doubt it but would love a bit of dirt #wishfulthinking
Not dirt, but when he delivered the Staying at Tamara's album to the label they absolutely HATED it and were going to drop him. They didn't want to release it.

The couldn't believe it when it was so successful and have, of course, taken all the credit.

Myleene-Klass has uploaded Various photos of herself breast feeding her baby on Instagram. Is it wrong to instantly assume sheā€™s done it for attention šŸ˜–
No. You would be correct in your assumptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.