Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so rude if you ever meet her! I live by where they use to live and she was constantly shouting at someone in Tesco or by her sisters shop!
I remember her sisters shop, the clothes were bleeping awful - this was when Victoria had really short hair, and used to dress like Wilma Flintsone, so it was all leather skirts and dresses made by Edward Scissorhands, (and really expensive as well)

There was another local boutique that I used to go in, and one day, Victoria’s sister came in, and because it was a tiny shop, and only had 2 changing rooms (I was in one) and hubby was waiting outside, Victoria’s sister decided to try a top on in the middle of this shop, and hubby got an eyeful of her saggy tits, cos she wasn’t wearing a bra !! Cheeky bleeping cow !! (And she had really awful skin) 😉

Ahh JL, she was a good friend of a family friend of ours in London and they said she was a doll...
I absolutely adore Joanna Lumley as well. But, does anyone remember those rumours that she was the “secret” daughter of Prince Phillip?? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I remember her sisters shop, the clothes were bleeping awful - this was when Victoria had really short hair, and used to dress like Wilma Flintsone, so it was all leather skirts and dresses made by Edward Scissorhands, (and really expensive as well)

There was another local boutique that I used to go in, and one day, Victoria’s sister came in, and because it was a tiny shop, and only had 2 changing rooms (I was in one) and hubby was waiting outside, Victoria’s sister decided to try a top on in the middle of this shop, and hubby got an eyeful of her saggy tits, cos she wasn’t wearing a bra !! Cheeky bleeping cow !! (And she had really awful skin) 😉

I absolutely adore Joanna Lumley as well. But, does anyone remember those rumours that she was the “secret” daughter of Prince Phillip?? 😳
I always thought she was the mistress of Prince Philip, so her being his daughter would make it even juicier gossip. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ooh tell me more!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Says Member.
What about me !! I used to be a bleeping VIP until today 😂😂😂
It’s probably because of my obsession with Paul Nicholls willy 🍆😬

I always thought she was the mistress of Prince Philip, so her being his daughter would make it even juicier gossip. 👀
Oh wow !! That would certainly be interesting 🧐!!
Alan, do you have any gossip on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills at all??

Ooh tell me more!
She also had hairy armpits and smelled of B.O
(So hubby said) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
AlanBanan I'm really, really old and I've always been aware of the rumour that she was the mistress, ....and that was tattle I believed .... I've never, ever heard she was his daughter.

Reactions: 9
AlanBanan I'm really, really old and I've always been aware of the rumour that she was the mistress, ....and that was tattle I believed .... I've never, ever heard she was his daughter.
I think I saw both rumours on earlier threads, plus the usual “Phil has croaked” - which seems to pop up on Facebook every week 😉

Oh yes, that child at school who has a really fast spin cycle.
You’re up late Nikki, are you a night owl? 😘

It seems he has a thing for spunking in womens hair.
His own hair always looks like it needs a good wash and a visit from “Nitty Nora”, So he probably uses his own spunk instead of gel. What a wanker !! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh wow !! That would certainly be interesting 🧐!!
Alan, do you have any gossip on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills at all??
The Hadid sisters and their mother tried to have Lisa’s daughters blackballed from the industry for their mother antics. Hence why Lisa is sometimes nice and very non confrontational with Yolanda.

Yolanda is a nice person, but very very insecure and projects her dreams onto her daughters. She would make snide comments on Gigi’s weight and would not allow her to eat certain things as they were “men foods”

Theory is that Yolanda or both of her daughters don’t have autoimmune diseases, they’re just excuses for whenever her daughters faces and bodies are bloated from drug and alcohol abuse and an excuse for whenever Yolanda has surgery and her face is in a state from the swelling.

Sonja from RHONY has problems with drink and pills. She doesn’t eat neither so an empty belly filled with nothing but drink, pain and relaxers is a recipe for a disaster.

A lot of them are broke and live pay cheque to pay cheque as they’re constantly trying to live a champagne lifestyle on lemonade money. It’s very similar to the Geordie shore lot, where nice stuff is gifted to them as it gives the brand advertisement.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What’s the point of that Christine McGuinness tart ? I see her every day in the press for no other reason than squeezing her curves into something or threatening to erupt from something else.

Christine McGuiness is always showing of her humongous Camel Toe, which looks more like Death Valley. Paddy must be sick of hearing “Is it in yet??” 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Hadid sisters and their mother tried to have Lisa’s daughters blackballed from the industry for their mother antics. Hence why Lisa is sometimes nice and very non confrontational with Yolanda.

Yolanda is a nice person, but very very insecure and projects her dreams onto her daughters. She would make snide comments on Gigi’s weight and would not allow her to eat certain things as they were “men foods”

Theory is that Yolanda or both of her daughters don’t have autoimmune diseases, they’re just excuses for whenever her daughters faces and bodies are bloated from drug and alcohol abuse and an excuse for whenever Yolanda has surgery and her face is in a state from the swelling.

Sonja from RHONY has problems with drink and pills. She doesn’t eat neither so an empty belly filled with nothing but drink, pain and relaxers is a recipe for a disaster.

A lot of them are broke and live pay cheque to pay cheque as they’re constantly trying to live a champagne lifestyle on lemonade money. It’s very similar to the Geordie shore lot, where nice stuff is gifted to them as it gives the brand advertisement.
Erika Giradi seems to have a very odd marriage as she hardly seems to see Tom, and I’ve always thought that he paid for her vanity “Pop Career”, And Dorit and PK seem to be in trouble financially, as I heard a rumour that their “new” house (Which Dorit said she bought). was actually a rental that the production company were paying for!!
Yolanda does seem incredibly pushy with her daughters, but her son, Anwar (who lives in NY with Dua Lipa) looks to be her favourite child.
To be honest, my favourite housewife was Lisa Vanderpump, (because of her dog charity) and her house was gorgeous, it’s not the same without her.

The truth will come out 😉
About Phillip and Joanna Lumley? I doubt it. There is some kind of D notice (or whatever it’s called now) that’s in place for a very long time after he croaks..😉

• Wow
Reactions: 8

‘Wilma Flintstone’ - you’ve nailed it😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Today’s update on McGuinness,
Christine McGuinness squeezes cleavage into nude lace lingerie for eye-popping exposé
good to know she’s doing ok in the lockdown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
About Phillip and Joanna Lumley? I doubt it. There is some kind of D notice (or whatever it’s called now) that’s in place for a very long time after he croaks..😉
I thought the d notice was about The Queens affairs? I heard her had an affair with Joanna Lumley. If shes his daughter, how old is she? He must have been in his 30's when she was born. He wasnt that long married.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.