Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point of that Christine McGuinness tart ? I see her every day in the press for no other reason than squeezing her curves into something or threatening to erupt from something else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What’s the point of that Christine McGuinness tart ? I see her every day in the press for no other reason than squeezing her curves into something or threatening to erupt from something else.
I've been wondering what the deal is with her being in the daily mail sidebar for a long time but no one's come up with any juice. She's been consistently featured there for months!

Reactions: 14
Her and Paul Hollywood's ex girlfriend too. Must have a PR that represents some big named clients, so the Mail gives them coverage in return for stories / access to the bigger celeb.

Reactions: 24
What did he say?
David Beckham did a lot of charity work, including work with Prince William, but got passed over many times for a knighthood.

He was alleged to have branded the honours committee “unappreciative c***s” because of this.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oooh Ive had a rant on here about her!! I really dislike her. She bangs on about never having time off from her kids yet she is always on breaks with the Real Housewives of Cheshire and is filmed loads of times at dinner parties without them. When real people say they dont get a break they mean they dont get a break. Lying attention seeking bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
David Beckham did a lot of charity work, including work with Prince William, but got passed over many times for a knighthood.

He was alleged to have branded the honours committee “unappreciative c***s” because of this.
Well, that's one way to get them on your side for the future, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tom “Lucifer” Ellis was a really nice bloke. Tried to seduce me but I’m autistic so didn’t actually understand or know what to do! Wasted opportunity! He strikes me as someone who falls in love with falling in love, a serial monogamist. I was amazed he and Tamzin Outhwaite lasted so long.
Not sure about serial monogamist as he cheated on Tamzin with Emilie De Ravin plus a few rumours that she wasnt the only one.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not sure about serial monogamist as he cheated on Tamzin with Emilie De Ravin plus a few rumours that she wasnt the only one.
God I love him in Lucifer! I dont care if hes a serial cheat 😄 ( not that hed cheat with me- middle aged women 2 stone overweight dont seem to be his thing!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

What a complete fud!

Reactions: 6
Oooh Ive had a rant on here about her!! I really dislike her. She bangs on about never having time off from her kids yet she is always on breaks with the Real Housewives of Cheshire and is filmed loads of times at dinner parties without them. When real people say they dont get a break they mean they dont get a break. Lying attention seeking bint.
She proper gets on my wick, she manages go the gym, out with friends for meals, get hair/nails done, pose in next to nothing & arse about on TikTok then bleats on loose bowels she has absolutely zero time to herself because she is always with her children 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I so agree waste of blo**y space

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen the screen shots GC has posted online showing Arg calling her a fat f*** and a hippo. Well thats not nice of him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who knows with them two what is real or what is a publicity stunt.
I’ll be honest she annoys the shite out of me but if he did write that its not very gentlemanly and he always says he respects women (!). But who knows what she wrote to him, the screenshot was conveniently cropped so you cant see the whole conversation. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all,

I’ve been be reading and lurking here for months, so thought I’d finally sign up and share some celeb stories as I remember them.

Joanna Lumley is one of the loveliest, most genuine celebrities you could meet (hence her nickname of Joanna Lovely). We were in the same room once, I was minding my own business while she chatted to someone. She saw me shivering, stopper her conversation and walked straight towards me, grabbed my hand and said “oh, darling, you are frozen!” She then proceeded to hug me and rub my hands until she deemed me suitably warmed up. She’s also rather beautiful, even now in her 70’s. There’s an elegance and presence about her - you can see why she modelled for the likes of Bailey in the 60’s.

Matthew Perry is another one who you’d expect to be very “showbiz” but is actually the polar opposite. He’s shy and you get the feeling he doesn’t believe the hype that surrounded him. I met him socially several times while he was living in London (15 years ago or so). Fags and coffee were his drugs of choice and if he was doing anything else, we never saw it. A really sad, quiet fella. You just wanted to bundle him up and make everything alright.

There were rumours way back that Courteney was the love of his life and the feeling wasn’t mutual. I don’t know how true that is? But during an interview with Claudia Winkleman, Courteney asked if she was single. Claudia said she wasn’t and CC said something along the lines of “that’s a pity, you’re just Matthew Perry’s type.” Claudia and CC look quite alike. But that’s just conjecture and we’re for the goss. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.