Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was little my Dad used to say I’d ’end up like Bella Emberg’ if I ate too much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Patti's autobiography makes fascinating reading.
Neither George nor Eric come out of this very well!
Ooh, that’s one book I’d like to read!! Another good autobiography is the one that Jo Woods wrote, loads of Rolling Stone anecdotes, and she even mentions Ronnie’s “affair” with that Russian waitress Ekaterina (I think!!) She was the woman that ultimately ended the marriage, and i think she made an appearance on celeb big brother...😳

Reactions: 8
Just googled and she died in 2018 apparently
She died from alcohol toxicity. Her housemate was baffled as she didn't appear to be a big drinker.

Best gossip about her was that she was invited to audition to be a Bond girl. They had got her mixed up with Kelly Emberg the model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, I remember that show!! I know that Dustin sadly died, but I haven’t heard about Bella Emberg for a long time, so I hope she’s ok.
She sadly passed away in January 2018. Yes, I often wonder what would have happened as a double act with Dustin and Les had he not died.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She died from alcohol toxicity. Her housemate was baffled as she didn't appear to be a big drinker.

Best gossip about her was that she was invited to audition to be a Bond girl. They had got her mixed up with Kelly Emberg the model.
Kelly Emberg (Rod Stewart’s Ex) was beautiful when she was younger, and her daughter Ruby, is meant to be a really talented musician. I think she actually supported Rod on his last tour. As for poor Bella, doesn’t seem like many people knew she’d died, and if her cause of death was alcohol poisoning, she must have been a secret alcoholic. But, it’s still very sad as she wasn’t really that old was she?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kelly Emberg (Rod Stewart’s Ex) was beautiful when she was younger, and her daughter Ruby, is meant to be a really talented musician. I think she actually supported Rod on his last tour. As for poor Bella, doesn’t seem like many people knew she’d died, and if her cause of death was alcohol poisoning, she must have been a secret alcoholic. But, it’s still very sad as she wasn’t really that old was she?
Bella Emberg was 80 when she died. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/blunderwoman-star-bella-emberg-died-12755818

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
At her Coroners inquest, her GP said there was nothing in her medical notes to suggest she was a heavy drinker, and police found no evidence of chronic alcohol misuse. She was three times over the drink drive limit.....

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I have seen Chitty at the Palladium many times with my daughter over the past 18 yrs... Saw Russ abbot in it as grandpa potts. He was fab... Can see him clearly in my mind being lifted up sat on his loo in his toilet shed... The shed was lifted by a rope to the theatre ceiling. Happy memories.😁😍
and
Talking of Chitty stars... What's happened to Darren shaggapants Day these days??😆 Saw him in chitty and as Joseph at the New London theatre... His voice in Joseph amazed me.. Shame he was a knob in his private life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have seen Chitty at the Palladium many times with my daughter over the past 18 yrs... Saw Russ abbot in it as grandpa potts. He was fab... Can see him clearly in my mind being lifted up sat on his loo in his toilet shed... The shed was lifted by a rope to the theatre ceiling. Happy memories.😁😍
and
Talking of Chitty stars... What's happened to Darren shaggapants Day these days??😆 Saw him in chitty and as Joseph at the New London theatre... His voice in Joseph amazed me.. Shame he was a knob in his private life.
I remember when Darren was touted as the new Cliff Richard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! He split from his wife last year, found this article (sorry it's the Daily Fail). https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-suffers-unbearable-mental-health-issues.html

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.