Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember that German or Austrian professor who used to be on smtv live? He was hilarious. Those teeth 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
OT, but how the hell did he manage to pull her?! I’ve always wondered that😂
He’s got the personality of a whelk, so probably money !! 😉

I know Zak from years ago. Was a drummer for oasis too. Before that,he was in a band called hearsay(before that one 🤣). He was the drummer and Gary Roberts(Russ abbots son) was the singer. Sometimes Paul(Lemmy's son) would play guitar.

Russ Abbott was always a miserable bastard. Ringo was lovely. We did E together at Zak's house.

Zak freaked out watching the terminator iirc 🤣
What ever happened to Russ Abbott?? (Great story though !!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I saw Nick Knowles in the soft play part of Peppa Pig land. He was with his grown up son and probably his young child. He's not very tall which surprised me. Thrilling I know!!
Thanks...I'm always really interested how tall celebs actually are. Usually they turn out to be shorter than they seem on screen :) Except for Peter Crouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Ashley James, drove all the way to France with her boyfriend to keep her pregnancy a secret for a hello mag shoot! I don’t know what it is about her, she just grates!

Reactions: 12
He’s got the personality of a whelk, so probably money !! 😉

What ever happened to Russ Abbott?? (Great story though !!)
I think he went into acting, particularly musicals. I remember his madhouse on TV in the 80s with Les Dennis (with Dustin Gee) and the fab Bella Emberg.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think he went into acting, particularly musicals. I remember his madhouse on TV in the 80s with Les Dennis (with Dustin Gee) and the fab Bella Emberg.
Yes, I remember that show!! I know that Dustin sadly died, but I haven’t heard about Bella Emberg for a long time, so I hope she’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.