Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son used to sell drugs to Tommy turgoose.

Only found out recently about my son dealing so please don't judge me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thanks Seaborgium!!!! I can't believe shaggapants Day is 51, with a huge receding hairline , a grey lampshade for hair!!!😆😆😅😅😅 Karma right here Dazza!!! Think he tried a few reality shows to make money and try a comeback ! He always rode on the backside of Jason Donovaon... Who did Chitty and Joseph too... Saw them both in both... Jason acting better and charisma but Days voice was stronger. He could have been a serious musical theatre actor with long career if his knob had stayed in his dazzpants!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tommy Turgoose is married to my friend’s niece. You must live in my hometown.

Reactions: 5
I met him at Edinburgh Fringe in 2007 and he was lovely. Maybe he just doesn’t like kids 😂
He was a drama teacher too.
I know someone who knows him really well , but havnt probed him yet for info.

OT, but how the hell did he manage to pull her?! I’ve always wondered that😂
Our company did an event for R.S someone told me he was a pig.

Haha I saw him there too with his kid.
Let's hope it was his kid and not his latest gf.

Hi,new member
Hello
You'll like it here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She died from alcohol toxicity. Her housemate was baffled as she didn't appear to be a big drinker.

Best gossip about her was that she was invited to audition to be a Bond girl. They had got her mixed up with Kelly Emberg the model.
If she had got the role it would have been fantastic!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Old Turgoose is a funny character always seems up for a laugh ie getting Alan Carr’s name tattooed on his arse This Is England wouldn’t have been the same without him. Was watching one of those British gangster movies recently with that Scott Adkins guy and who turns up Tommy Turgoose as a baddie who’s hard as nails then it turns out he was quite the opposite once again he nicked the movie from under Scott’s nose I reckon the little fella is quite underrated.

Kate Garraway is back on GMB it looks like the last few months are taking it out of her poor thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Old Turgoose is a funny character always seems up for a laugh ie getting Alan Carr’s name tattooed on his arse This Is England wouldn’t have been the same without him. Was watching one of those British gangster movies recently with that Scott Adkins guy and who turns up Tommy Turgoose as a baddie who’s hard as nails then it turns out he was quite the opposite once again he nicked the movie from under Scott’s nose I reckon the little fella is quite underrated.
i really like him in this is England, but I can’t help but think of when it was International Women’s Day a couple of years ago, and he did the classic ‘well when is international men’s day?’ And Richard Herring (and many other people) told him and he deleted his Twitter in a huff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Darren Day did Celebrity Big Brother and was in the ‘David’s dead’ episode saying that he was convinced he was going to find David Gest dead in his bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Darren Day did Celebrity Big Brother and was in the ‘David’s dead’ episode saying that he was convinced he was going to find David Gest dead in his bed 😂
Hahaha that was defo one of the best BB episodes ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How that wasnt repeated in the "best episodes ever" I will never know.

(though I guess it's because of bad taste or similar given that David guest has since died)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hahaha that was defo one of the best BB episodes ever
It was quite possibly the only decent episode of the entire C5 era of Big Brother! 😂

That and the ‘Frank Carson’s dressing room‘ thing with Jim Davidson and Linda Nolan. So funny, the rest was tit though.

Reactions: 10
Still sad that Brian Belo wasn't mentioned either, unless he was and I missed it. When he didn't know who Shakespeare was and thought Romeo was from So Solid Crew :ROFLMAO:. Loved him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still sad that Brian Belo wasn't mentioned either, unless he was and I missed it. When he didn't know who Shakespeare was and thought Romeo was from So Solid Crew :ROFLMAO:. Loved him!
Oh I thought Brian Belo was a head and was playing a game by pretending not to know who Shakespeare was. He was a huge fan of the show and would’ve known acting dumb would get him noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I thought Brian Belo was a head and was playing a game by pretending not to know who Shakespeare was. He was a huge fan of the show and would’ve known acting dumb would get him noticed.
Oh no! But possibly. I could believe it now most reality starts love to play dumb

Reactions: 1
Oh no! But possibly. I could believe it now most reality starts love to play dumb
They do. Joey Essex was another one, pretended he couldn’t tell the time when he was on IAC and people lapped it up for some strange reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too !! Although as I’m 5”10, men tend to climb me (not the other way around sadly 😉)
He definitely was playing a game. When that heinous one that slept with Wayne Rooney (can't remember her name) caused all the chaos, the true Brian emerged and showed how intelligent he really was. So yes, he was acting! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.