Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with spouses of people who struggle or have struggled with addiction they can appear controlling as they tend to be the more stable ones in the relationship. Always having to keep an eye on the other one for signs of slipping back. Abit of a generalisation I know.🤷‍♀️
I signed up to the Hinge dating app after being recommended by a friend. One of my first “matches” was Davina’s ex. I recognised him immediately as I remember him being on the telly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this qualifies as gossip really, Moreso observations from my daughters work as a child “extra” in a few things

Greg Davies -got The arse quickly with the kids on set, breathes like a walrus

Helen baxendale- moody, didn’t engage with anyone at all

gemma chan- beautiful, came across as rather shy.

I would have had more interesting stuff however the kid refused to work with Ryan Reynolds. I will never forgive her 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not sure if this qualifies as gossip really, Moreso observations from my daughters work as a child “extra” in a few things

Greg Davies -got The arse quickly with the kids on set, breathes like a walrus

Helen baxendale- moody, didn’t engage with anyone at all

gemma chan- beautiful, came across as rather shy.

I would have had more interesting stuff however the kid refused to work with Ryan Reynolds. I will never forgive her 😭🤣
OMG, I adore Greg Davies, this has seriously put me off wanting to climb him like a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG, I adore Greg Davies, this has seriously put me off wanting to climb him like a tree.
Apologies- maybe it was all the wierd dancing he was having to do at the time but there was definitely a lot of heavy nasal breathing - forewarned is forearmed though eh 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Eric Clapton have a fight with George Harrison over Patti Boyd?

Greg from Masterchef?!! 😳
No, when Eric Clapton said he was going to marry Pattie, George said no problem. Their marriage was over due to George rather numerous affairs (including Ringo's wife!!!). Funnily enough, the nearest thing to a Beatles re-union was Eric and Pattie's wedding in 1979 where George, Paul and Ringo started jamming on stage. Don;t think John was invited...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any tea on Armie Hammer? Saw on Twitter he was playing away while married and apparently the now ex wife is a Trump supporter and they didn’t see eye to eye on BLM...
Anyway, he’s delicious. Thanks x

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any tea on Armie Hammer? Saw on Twitter he was playing away while married and apparently the now ex wife is a Trump supporter and they didn’t see eye to eye on BLM...
Anyway, he’s delicious. Thanks x
Someone on Digitalspy said he hooked up with Lily James ( who's also been linked to Chris Evan's US) They are in Rebecca together so it could just be PR gossip. Apparently it was an 'open' marriage but only on his side 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, when Eric Clapton said he was going to marry Pattie, George said no problem. Their marriage was over due to George rather numerous affairs (including Ringo's wife!!!). Funnily enough, the nearest thing to a Beatles re-union was Eric and Pattie's wedding in 1979 where George, Paul and Ringo started jamming on stage. Don;t think John was invited...
Ringo’s wife Barbra Bach (the Bond girl)??

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got any gossip on Adam Thomas?

sorry I’m a bit tit on the celebrity gossip my self. I’ve met a few TOWIE stars, my cousin slept with dappy and I went to daniella Westbrook’s wedding and met brian Harvey a few times 🙈
Edit to add also met Callum best!
Dappy's nude leaked online before..... one word - ouch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My partner and I are currently watching Star Trek: Voyager on Netflix. It’s actually quite a good watch! Anyone know any tea on the cast? I know Kate Mulgrew, who plays Captain Janeway is pro life but that’s all I got.

Reactions: 2
No, his first wife Maureen (father of Zak, the Who drummer)
I know Zak from years ago. Was a drummer for oasis too. Before that,he was in a band called hearsay(before that one 🤣). He was the drummer and Gary Roberts(Russ abbots son) was the singer. Sometimes Paul(Lemmy's son) would play guitar.

Russ Abbott was always a miserable bastard. Ringo was lovely. We did E together at Zak's house.

Zak freaked out watching the terminator iirc 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.