Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know was loosely involved with one of his make overs. Apparently he was a total sleazebag. Always chatting up the young girls.I dont mean under age, I just mean anyone more mature wasnt honoured with his attention. He wasnt there alot and just swanned in and out and was there at the end to take the glory. It was an amazing make over and everyone was grateful but he isnt as involved in the process as he makes out.
Wasn't his young wife the daughter of one of his oldest friends, too? I might have misremembered that but it always creeped me out the idea that he'd known her since she was a child while being mates with her dad :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wasn't his young wife the daughter of one of his oldest friends, too? I might have misremembered that but it always creeped me out the idea that he'd known her since she was a child while being mates with her dad :sick:
Yep. She got cervical cancer after they separated. He went on Lorraine while she had it saying they were back together even though they weren’t.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He apparently subjected her to years of emotional abuse etc. He likes women several decades younger than himself. He always looks like he needs a bloody good wash. Yuk

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve loved Take That since the 90s, but Howard on social media recently... 🤦‍♀️ He’s never come across as an intellectual powerhouse, but the conspiracy theories, anti-vaxx and anti-science stuff he’s been spouting... it’s even more embarrassing than posting a fake photo of David Bowie and pretending it actually happened.
That episode of Star Stories that showed Howard unable to communicate except by honking like a sea lion was more prescient than we knew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I always got a controlling vibe off Davina’s husband.
Me too. The way she said that she liked him to be the "alpha" in the household and he just used to walk into the living room and turn the TV over to what he wanted to watch without asking...that doesn't sound too sinister I know, but I know that type of man

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Me too. The way she said that she liked him to be the "alpha" in the household and he just used to walk into the living room and turn the TV over to what he wanted to watch without asking...that doesn't sound too sinister I know, but I know that type of man
Shes an attention seeker so I take everything she says with a pinch of salt. Not saying it didnt happen but in her case who knows?

Reactions: 12
I always got a controlling vibe off Davina’s husband.
I agree. I remember her saying that if she was watching something on TV, he would come into the room and take the remote and just switch over. And she just let him!

Edit. Just caught up and see someone else has said the same....

Reactions: 5
He apparently subjected her to years of emotional abuse etc. He likes women several decades younger than himself. He always looks like he needs a bloody good wash. Yuk
Sorry who are you talking about here?

Reactions: 3
I agree. I remember her saying that if she was watching something on TV, he would come into the room and take the remote and just switch over. And she just let him!

Edit. Just caught up and see someone else has said the same....
They sound like a right pair of bleeping weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course ignorant channel-hopping is hardly grounds for divorce (my mum's total tit of an ex, who I've described many threads ago) was like that. What it might suggest is someone who is rude and selfish all round, as he was.

Reactions: 6
Shes an attention seeker so I take everything she says with a pinch of salt. Not saying it didnt happen but in her case who knows?
Didn't she also go on about how she always wore matching underwear so she looked groomed and ready for sex if ever he fancied it? Sort of judging other women for 'letting themselves go'?
I took it as showing off - that they stiil had such a active sex life. And it is wierd that some perfectly sensible women like to appear to be quite meek and passive - do they think it makes them look extra feminine and girly or something like that? :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Didn't she also go on about how she always wore matching underwear so she looked groomed and ready for sex if ever he fancied it? Sort of judging other women for 'letting themselves go'?
I took it as showing off - that they stiil had such a active sex life. And it is wierd that some perfectly sensible women like to appear to be quite meek and passive - do they think it makes them look extra feminine and girly or something like that? :sick:
There are a lot of abusive men who make their wives’ lives hell if they don’t consent to sex whenever they want it (god, I’ve read a lot of depressing threads on Mumsnet over the years - it’s far more common than you think). So maybe for Davina it was actually something like that. It must be easy to rationalise your behaviour as “just being a great wife!” when actually you’re desperately trying to keep the peace. The TV remote anecdote is actually quite chilling when you think about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Of course ignorant channel-hopping is hardly grounds for divorce (my mum's total tit of an ex, who I've described many threads ago) was like that. What it might suggest is someone who is rude and selfish all round, as he was.
Yeah, thats what I mean. Being the man of the house, King in his castle etc. At best its rude and dickish, at worst it's a red flag as they say.

Reactions: 11
Yes. These articles made me annoyed at her and pity her at the same time. Her methods clearly didn’t work in any case.

Reactions: 4
anything on Lady Victoria Hervey? she was Interviewed months ago and was nauseatingly down playing Epstein. She described Ghislaine Maxwell as a "mysterious batman type figure" (!) think she dated prince Andrew in the past too. She was either pushed to do that interview or very dim!
She's an aristocrat. It's what they do.

Reactions: 3
Yes. These articles made me annoyed at her and pity her at the same time. Her methods clearly didn’t work in any case.
I’ve never thought any man that I’ve been with has been one bit bothered if my undies match. I’ve never been in the situation when getting down to it where I’ve been told “oh no your underwear isn’t up to scratch we better stop now”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.