Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davina’s husband used to be a TV presenter himself, he hosted Pet Rescue on Channel 4 but not really anything else other than that. I always wondered why?

Reactions: 5
I’m curious about this as well. It went from ‘Davina and husband renew their vows in Las Vegas!’ to ‘Crushed Davina has been attempting to save her marriage for the last ten years’ in no time flat. I think I read that he didn’t like her being the main breadwinner, but that was according to Davina. I don’t know much about him - I think he was a jobbing actor and TV presenter at one point - but I think I’d find it hard to live with Davina if she’s anything like her TV persona.
He deserves a medal. He raised the children so she could have a career. Oh wait, kids are older. Surplus to requirements. Isn’t she with the celeb hairdresser now?

Reactions: 9
He deserves a medal. He raised the children so she could have a career. Oh wait, kids are older. Surplus to requirements. Isn’t she with the celeb hairdresser now?
She is all over TV with her ‘celebrity hairdresser’ boyfriend. Both deeply irritating,up themselves and deserve each other imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's got a funny little face hasn't he, Michael Douglas 🙈🤣 I think she met her ex husband dog walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to stop watching The Crown. I have a soft spot for TAJ but it's based entirely on Matthew Goode 😁
He played an absolute blinder in the role didn’t he? The episode where he photographs her is electrifying. Mathew Goode has SUCH a sexy confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always got a controlling vibe off Davina’s husband.
I think with spouses of people who struggle or have struggled with addiction they can appear controlling as they tend to be the more stable ones in the relationship. Always having to keep an eye on the other one for signs of slipping back. Abit of a generalisation I know.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nick Knowles is obnoxious
Agree. His marriage broke up due to his infidelity when his children were tiny. In an interview I saw a few years later he was boasting how hard he worked,too hard to see his kids. He hadn't seen them in months. He seemed to be proud of that. I know some people have to work away from hom from necessity, but Nick bleeedin' Knowles?

Reactions: 15
You can imagine dawn ward being like that she's vile. Have you had any of the other rhoc on?

So sad prince Harry has had to live like that, no wonder they have gone off and left the family
Silly bugger is probably looking at Meghan for her to decide what he wants now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww, I do have a soft spot for Dick & Dom. They were a significant part of my childhood from presenting cbbc in the 90’s to dick & Dom in da bungalow in the 00’s. Even my children watch Diddy Dick & Dom.
i see your Dick and Dom and I raise you Trevor and Simon swinging their pants 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Agree. His marriage broke up due to his infidelity when his children were tiny. In an interview I saw a few years later he was boasting how hard he worked,too hard to see his kids. He hadn't seen them in months. He seemed to be proud of that. I know some people have to work away from hom from necessity, but Nick bleeedin' Knowles?
Someone I know was loosely involved with one of his make overs. Apparently he was a total sleazebag. Always chatting up the young girls.I dont mean under age, I just mean anyone more mature wasnt honoured with his attention. He wasnt there alot and just swanned in and out and was there at the end to take the glory. It was an amazing make over and everyone was grateful but he isnt as involved in the process as he makes out.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In the couple of years before actually splitting Davina would bore on about having lots of sex with her husband and keeping herself physically attractive “for him”. When I read that I knew it was a matter of time before a split happened.

These things wouldn’t be mentioned unless there was an issue to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s posting conspiracy theories about Bill Gates too so he’s not the smartest boy in the boyband.
I’ve loved Take That since the 90s, but Howard on social media recently... 🤦‍♀️ He’s never come across as an intellectual powerhouse, but the conspiracy theories, anti-vaxx and anti-science stuff he’s been spouting... it’s even more embarrassing than posting a fake photo of David Bowie and pretending it actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve loved Take That since the 90s, but Howard on social media recently... 🤦‍♀️ He’s never come across as an intellectual powerhouse, but the conspiracy theories, anti-vaxx and anti-science stuff he’s been spouting... it’s even more embarrassing than posting a fake photo of David Bowie and pretending it actually happened.
‘Intellectual powerhouse’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I often see him near where he lives when I’m driving, pushing a double buggy. I wonder if he’s vaccinated them..?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think the term “pretty but dumb” refers to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.