Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really have gossip but I have met quite a few “celebs” and royalty whilst working.

Prince Harry - Boarded with a Burger King and he had an entourage of about 5 friends and 15 security all dotted throughout with ear pieces in. His security wanted to know exactly what was typical of staff to be doing for the duration of the journey and told me and my staff to to not offer Prince Harry any refreshments that aren’t sealed. When it came to bringing the trolly through he didn’t once answer for himself, he would look at me, then look at one of his “minders” and a member of his entourage would answer for him.

Vic Reeves - abnoxious, I found him very rude. No manners. Purposely standing in front of you when he could see you were trying to squeeze down the aisles to customers. He was with his PA and his diary going through work for that week.

Ruby Wax - VERY funny and really attractive, she asked for a coffee “just how I like my men, black and strong!!” Which had everyone in stitches

The Actress who plays Tracey Barlow in Corrie (can’t think of her real name) - she always uses the “do you know who I am!???” Card when she hasn’t got a first class ticket but wants to sit in first class for free.

Paddy McGuiness - quite pleasant, used quite a lot of innuendos but he just seemed quite normal and down to earth.

Kate Garraway - travelling with her 2 kids, she was very quiet, her kids where very well behaved with amazing manners too.

Peter Crouch - very frequent traveller, has a lot of time for fans and you can have a normal conversation with him like he’s known you for years. He’s very very tall in real life.

Dawn Ward RHOC - she’s been quite abusive to other members of staff, I have seen her very drunk a few times travelling with a few other housewives

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t really have gossip but I have met quite a few “celebs” and royalty whilst working.

Prince Harry - Boarded with a Burger King and he had an entourage of about 5 friends and 15 security all dotted throughout with ear pieces in. His security wanted to know exactly what was typical of staff to be doing for the duration of the journey and told me and my staff to to not offer Prince Harry any refreshments that aren’t sealed. When it came to bringing the trolly through he didn’t once answer for himself, he would look at me, then look at one of his “minders” and a member of his entourage would answer for him.

Vic Reeves - abnoxious, I found him very rude. No manners. Purposely standing in front of you when he could see you were trying to squeeze down the aisles to customers. He was with his PA and his diary going through work for that week.

Ruby Wax - VERY funny and really attractive, she asked for a coffee “just how I like my men, black and strong!!” Which had everyone in stitches

The Actress who plays Tracey Barlow in Corrie (can’t think of her real name) - she always uses the “do you know who I am!???” Card when she hasn’t got a first class ticket but wants to sit in first class for free.

Paddy McGuiness - quite pleasant, used quite a lot of innuendos but he just seemed quite normal and down to earth.

Kate Garraway - travelling with her 2 kids, she was very quiet, her kids where very well behaved with amazing manners too.

Peter Crouch - very frequent traveller, has a lot of time for fans and you can have a normal conversation with him like he’s known you for years. He’s very very tall in real life.
I read in the paper the other day that Tracey Barlow was moaning because people take photos without asking her permission first. I do get where she's coming from but I don't understand why anyone would really want a picture of her anyway.

I do like her in Corrie though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm a huge fan of the Dame (Bowie) and saw that story earlier - Howard Donald must either be drunk, high or have only acquired a Broadband connection very recently. Really, really strange thing to do.

Howard may be more z-list than a-list these days but Google Image Search is a thing, as are rabid Bowie fans (I'd say I'm middling on the fanatical score, but there are plenty who have encyclopaedic memories about David and could dismiss a photo in a second and explain why and where). Not to mention the flip side of Take That superfans.

The comment on DM saying "Lauren Goodger says: Thanks for taking the hate today" made me laugh though, because she uses Photoshop so much I doubt ANY of the pictures she submits are untouched. She looks more like a CGI character than a human in some of hers.
I think the Howard Donald thing is that there’s a take that fan account that basically only consists of them photoshopped with big stars like Bowie which is where he got the photo from rather than made it himself. And then he’s seen it, thought it was real, and written his little tribute to a fake photo. Aargh I’m cringing so hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
BMTH were also at the venue, they were meeting...questionably young girls outside and bringing them into the green room. Specifically Oli, the lead singer. He seemed a letch and he could definitely pick up that I was questioning his behaviour because he would awkwardly smirk at me and move right out of the way of wherever I was. He avoided me like the plague.

Pete Doherty came to play at the venue and brought Amy Winehouse. They were both off their heads and Amy was being carried by Petes security. She was TINY. I saw her 5 mins later and she seemed completely sober but was on her way to the loo for a line so...😅 her and Pete were really polite and nice to me and the staff they interracted with when they were coherent. I got the impression some of petes entourage were bad enablers and the security were the ones picking up the pieces and trying to cover up how really deep in it they were.
I am here for this!! Welcome!

How long ago was bmth? They're all married with kids now, was Jordan fish with the beautiful eyes at least behaving himself? Any other tea on them please?

I've also met Pete Doherty and thought he was one of the most charming men I have ever met, very polite and intelligent

Reactions: 3

Dawn Ward RHOC - she’s been quite abusive to other members of staff, I have seen her very drunk a few times travelling with a few other housewives
You can imagine dawn ward being like that she's vile. Have you had any of the other rhoc on?

So sad prince Harry has had to live like that, no wonder they have gone off and left the family

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can imagine dawn ward being like that she's vile. Have you had any of the other rhoc on?

So sad prince Harry has had to live like that, no wonder they have gone off and left the family
Yes, Ampika - exactly like she comes across on screen. Leanne Brown very pleasant and fairly quiet.
Dawn has had a few altercations with staff where she’s gotten personal about their looks/sexuality etc.. she’s truly rotten to the core. Dawns 2 eldest daughters have been on too and think they are A listers. Always doing their make up enroute and preening themselves the whole journey

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes, Ampika - exactly like she comes across on screen. Leanne Brown very pleasant and fairly quiet.
Dawn has had a few altercations with staff where she’s gotten personal about their looks/sexuality etc.. she’s truly rotten to the core. Dawns 2 eldest daughters have been on too and think they are A listers. Always doing their make up enroute and preening themselves the whole journey
I’ve met Dawn irl and she’s truly awful. Z list, pissed and thinks she’s something. And Darby, her eldest can’t sing! Also met a few of the others, Tanya, Leanne and Stacey and they were lovely.

Reactions: 9
She’s horrific by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 6
Colin Tennant certainly wasn't bankrupt by the time of his death (he'd sold Mustique by then). He left his Entire $22million estate to his manservant Kent Adonai. It caused quite a scandal at the time.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article...2m-estate-from-master-after-30-year-service12

Presumably Anne got his UK assets
The source for Colin Tennant almost ruining himself buying Mustique and building a house for Marge is the book ‘Ma’am Darling’ by Craig Brown (which is very funny in parts and is recommended).

Perhaps he made a few bob selling houses on the island using the Margaret connection (although why anybody would actively seek out proximity to her is a mystery!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No but do tell.
There’s quite a lot of discussion of it in the conspiracy theories thread if you want to know more, but it’s basically that many celebrities are paedophiles, they use pizza and hotdogs as code words for the children they abuse, Donald Trump is going to save the world and all the little children, they drink the blood of scared children to stay young.. it’s a lot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what happened btwn Davina and her ex??
I’m curious about this as well. It went from ‘Davina and husband renew their vows in Las Vegas!’ to ‘Crushed Davina has been attempting to save her marriage for the last ten years’ in no time flat. I think I read that he didn’t like her being the main breadwinner, but that was according to Davina. I don’t know much about him - I think he was a jobbing actor and TV presenter at one point - but I think I’d find it hard to live with Davina if she’s anything like her TV persona.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.