Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Hopefully there's not any "Madonna's Real Voice" audio clips - from what I have heard (when she's not lip synching) she's horrific. Mind you, so was Simon Le Bon (particularly bad in the live Duran Duran Arena LP - showing my age again!).
I remember him being also bad during Live Aid! He was a child actor if I recall, was it not Persil he advertised?

Reactions: 5
My parents used to huff and puff when I wanted to watch Most Wanted....they admitted a few years ago that they actually loved it!

Reactions: 11
Saw them in concert last year. He didn't engage with the audience at all except hello and goodbye. It was Magne who did all the talking...
I've seen A-ha many times since 1986,and Morten has always been that way.

Reactions: 8
I'm off to belt it out whilst making my lunch for work tomorrow. Needs to be done.
I've played a double jeux

Reactions: 3
Lol yes I remember that Really felt for them. My friend dated Doris from five star for a while. Stedman is lovely. Saw the others out and about alot driving their many cars where I lived.
Didn’t they all buy houses all next door to eachother? I think they lived in the Romford area, and Stefan seemed to be the one in charge. And I hope somebody will post a link to the “Phone In” scandal!! - Because I don’t know how to download videos/articles/photos on my I phone to post here. Yes, Iam fucking stupid !!

Stedman not Stefan (Told you I was stupid!!)

Here you go!!!

Reactions: 14
They had a huge mansion in Sunningdale. I lived nearby in south Ascot.

Is it true that Britney’s children don’t live with her? When you follow her on social media you realise she’s totally emotionally stunted at about 15 years old. It’s so sad. She’s been totally exploited and he’d her whole life.

Reactions: 11
To be fair with the amount of cosmetic surgery many celebs have these days any one of them could be considered doppelgängers compared to how they used to look

I feel so sad for Britney, something isn’t right about her situation for sure.

To be fair with the amount of cosmetic surgery many celebs have these days any one of them could be considered doppelgängers compared to how they used to look

I feel so sad for Britney, something isn’t right about her situation for sure.
Her dad ”looks after” everything. And she has to pay him for the privilege and she is only allowed $1500 a month to spend. I feel for her

The problem with Boris Johnson for me is, he looks as though he’d have smelly feet

Reactions: 7
Miley C & Cher have both publicly spoken about Free Britney

It’s absolutely heartbreaking she’s essentially a slave I feel like her “boyfriend” is more of a handler.

God I love Cher. She’s as mad as a goose but a heart of gold

I don’t pick up frostiness. Just normal Schofe and his usual attitude.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.