Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 20 years ago someone who worked for the Spice Girls told me Geri had lied about her age, and swore blind to me she was at least 5-6 years older than she claimed. Unless she's ageing in reverse she clearly can't have been. He told me some other stuff too (like the Geri/ Mel B thing) which at the time seemed even more ludicrous!

Also was told Martine McCutcheon is awful to work for, always insisted she was no bigger than a size 12 and wouldn't wear clothes above that size, wardrobe had to sew in smaller labels to get her stuff to wear (thereby avoiding a massive tantrum if it was 'her size' but didn't fit her).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I work with a girl who’s cousin used to be in a relationship with Calvin Harris.

Allegedly rumour has it around and about Hollywood is that Jay Z is a big time underworld gangster. The reason apparently that Solange attacked him in the elevator was because she had just finished and ready to drop an album that she had produced with this guy that ‘owed’ Jay Z. The guy hadn’t ‘repaid’ Jay Z. Solange had just found out that night, he had ordered a hit to said producer and he was killed.

anyone else heard the same/similar?
I thought it was because he cheated on her sister!

Reactions: 7
About 20 years ago someone who worked for the Spice Girls told me Geri had lied about her age, and swore blind to me she was at least 5-6 years older than she claimed. Unless she's ageing in reverse she clearly can't have been. He told me some other stuff too (like the Geri/ Mel B thing) which at the time seemed even more ludicrous!

Also was told Martine McCutcheon is awful to work for, always insisted she was no bigger than a size 12 and wouldn't wear clothes above that size, wardrobe had to sew in smaller labels to get her stuff to wear (thereby avoiding a massive tantrum if it was 'her size' but didn't fit her).
That reminds me of a scene in the tv show "scream queens", where the girl asks the store owner to sew the size 2 label onto the size 8!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm finding it hard to believe that, as it would've came out a long time ago. I do believe Jay is shady and has a criminal background but i think he likes the good life over being found out that he has ordered hits on people and hes a head of a criminal enterprise.

it's more than likely she attacked him cause of his affairs and disrespecting her sister. He was supposedly shagging Rita ora and when he got finished with her he just ended their contract.

Jay Z and Calvin Harris ruined Rita Ora's career.
I mean, I have no idea how legit the story is. It’s just what I heard 🙈. I struggle to believe it was through infidelity. She went NUTS, absolutely mental and Beyoncé was as cool as anything, as if nothing was even happening. I do believe there was more to it though, just hoping someone else has heard similar or just any juice on them at all really 😂.
Also, did I miss a trick? Why did they ruin Rita’s career?

Reactions: 11
I have actually joint Tattle just for this thread. Thanks everyone for really brightening up my day (and meaning I hardly got any work done). I have a couple:

*Clive Owen* is really stuck up and refuses to speak to anyone on set. *Julianne Moore* on the other hand is so friendly and totally normal.

*Russell Brand* and *Jemima Kahn* were so lovely to my kid when we ran into them at my local city farm. I was so surprised.

*Gilbert* and *George* once bought an entire restaurant breakfast on them.

*Gomez* lead singer once sang an impromptu set in my local and made no fuss about who he was or anything. Seemed genuinely happy.

*James Corden* floats around in a certain member's club pool like a lilo whale.

*The Queen* has surprisingly small hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought it was because he cheated on her sister!
I mean, it very well could be. That idea plays perfectly into the then release of Lemonade doesn’t it? It‘a an easier story to tell, as opposed to ‘my husband had a guys killed’ 🙈

Reactions: 5
After sharing my parents celebrity encounter with Anthony Hopkins below are my celeb moments:

Lionel Blair - my mother and I were christmas shopping on Oxford Street and saw Lionel walking quickly towards us. 'Hello Lionel' i waved as he came close. 'F**k off' he replied and kept walking.

Melinda Messenger - saw her in Pizza Hut in Swindon with her then husband. She was tiny which made which made her boobs look enormous.

Ant and Dec - they came into a chinese restaurant in Oxford with a bunch of male friends. They were very drunk and very loud but not in an obnoxious way.

Mila Jovovich - talked to her and her equally gorgeous friend in a cinema queue in Oxford. She was really nice and very funny.

Paul Merton - stood next to him in the NFT Bookshop. My friend whispered to me 'That's Paul Merton, are you going to ask for his autograph?' 'No' I replied. 'He is here to see a movie same as us so I am going to leave him alone to enjoy his day.' Paul turned to me and said 'Thank you. Enjoy your movie.' and walked off.

Phil Lynott - when I was 14 and living in Germany my school arranged a trip to see Thin LIzzy in concert. We arrived really early and when we parked our coach we saw the band playing football round the back of the concert hall. We went over and Phil invited us to join in their game so I played football with Thin Lizzy.

Selma Blair - I met her at a film premiere in London.

Some of you may recall that there was an episode of Friends where they discuss celebrity cheat lists. This is where you are allowed to nominate celebrities that you can cheat on your partner with. Well, when my wife and I saw that episode and had a laugh declaring our list. I had Selma Blair in my list so when I met Selma I joked about this with her (Selma appeared in Friends so that was my lead in). Selma said to call my wife and she would speak to her. So I rang my wife. I reminded her of the celebrity cheat list and that I was stood next to Selma Blair.

'F**k O**' my wife replied.

'Its true.' I said.

She wants to talk to you and handed my mobile to Selma. Selma talked to my wife for a couple of minutes, wished her a good night, told her she had nothing to worry about and handed the phone back to me.

'Told you she was here' I said to my wife.

'How nice is she?' .

'Get yourself home now' she replied and hung up.

I told Selma what my wife had said, thanked her for being such a good sport and then like a good boy I went home to my wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Was it in Bristol pc world ? I swear I was told years ago that my godmothers sons friend worked there and was the one who found it....

Also I’ve heard the beckham story ! Someone at work said it happened at a place near where they are from ! I never questioned it !
same here ..the work colleague wjo told us had got married there themselves..a castle on Loch Lomond

Reactions: 2
I mean, I have no idea how legit the story is. It’s just what I heard 🙈. I struggle to believe it was through infidelity. She went NUTS, absolutely mental and Beyoncé was as cool as anything, as if nothing was even happening. I do believe there was more to it though, just hoping someone else has heard similar or just any juice on them at all really 😂.
Also, did I miss a trick? Why did they ruin Rita’s career?
Jay dropped her from his label.

Calvin found out she was cheating on him because a few of his people followed her whilst she was on her way to a hotel to meet with another man, he was fuming, he broke up with her over twitter, she was really popular at this time but because Calvin produced and created a lot of the music that was to be on her new album and he revoked her right to put them on her album and to even perform them.

So, therefore her popularity died down as she didn't release music again for years as Calvin supposedly had her black balled aswell.

so moral of the story, never duck with Calvin Harris

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Rod Stewart is singing at the Brit Awards and I can’t keep a straight face thinking about that jizz stomach rumour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Calvin Harris also outed Taylor as a lesbian didn't he with the 'beard' tweets after they split...

Reactions: 15
Re the Beckhams was that a castle by any chance? Locally here the Beckhams paid for a couple to move their wedding but also (I heard via the bride's Mum's hairdresser they gave them 100k too as they refused on the first two times of asking to move the date as they had family travelling from abroad who had already bought their tickets etc. The third time they offered to cover all expenses and a 100k as goodwill. The rumour locally it was for a christening one of the boys was a baby at the time.
I've heard something similar - apparently someone had rented out the best suite in Gleneagles for a big anniversary, and they wanted the same date.

David Beckham apparently phoned the guy directly, heard about the anniversary - paid for the original couple to reschedule as well as paid off their mortgage.

Reactions: 6
A good friend of my hubby is a TV producer in London and worked with James Corden on a SKY 1 project years ago and said out of all the celebrities he’s worked with Corden was the worst. Very demanding , rude , always late and a huge ego. A total bell end!

Not ground breaking but thought I’d contribute something 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was once reading a book in a London park and Kevin Spacey stopped and said it was a shame I hadn't finished it as he would have loved to discuss it with me.

I have a friend who slept with Jade Goody's Ex Jeff in Cyprus before he was famous. He called himself Jeffro.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Once saw David Schwimner running out of a Blackpool off-licence with a load of stolen alcohol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 215
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.