Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paula Yates had a really sad life, loved her kids and (when not off her head on drugs) was a great mum but apparently completely in thrall to Michael Hutchence who was very coercively controlling of her. He was also a real narcissist; heard he would brag about dp'ing her so he could feel his cock with his hand 🤮🤮 I used to be a massive INXS fan...hearing that put me right off.

Geldof was also a tosser, and a massive hypocrite. He was well known for ensuring he only ever stayed in the best hotels on his charity trips to Africa, however far they were from where he was meant to be visiting (all billed to charity or whoever, certainly never paid by him) and most local aid workers didn't have a good word to say about him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've heard bad things about the actress Charley Webb who plays Debbie Dingle in Emmerdale, apparently she's rude and not a nice person. Anyone on here met her?
Unfortunately I’ve been in Harvey Nics the same time as her & Sheree Murphy quite a few times & she has that ‘I can smell tit’ look on her face permanently . A right mardy 🐄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Beckhams paying for someone’s wedding story (and variants thereof) is another urban myth. According to Snopes it’s been doing the rounds since 2003 🤣

I know someone who got approached to change their wedding date. Ended up giving them £40k -paid for the wedding and more -it was the Lampards as it was the only date they could do in their schedules.

Reactions: 4
I met des lynham - lives locally to me absolute gent!
Met 4/5 of players from Brighton and hove Albion a couple of years ago out in town, they changed my general opinion of footballers and were all actually super lovely- one just a bit more more than the others 😜🤫!! Saw him a few times treated me like a queen and we -well had good fun!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Met jimmy savile as a child....sat on his knee a few times...he never touched me....god I must of been ugly.....
Shared a jacuzzi with Ian Wright at center Parcs he was lovely.
I worked in a big hotel that did lots of functions....
Craig big brother, honor Blackman, both lovely, Richard Whitley of countdown fame...absolute arse hole.....so rude to staff.
Went to a party once and jenson button was there, he was horrid and so up himself.
another time years ago was at silverstone and jamiraqui was there, with Denise van outen when they were a couple, tried asking for his autograph and a photo and he basically starting effing and jeffing. Was horrible.

here’s a rumour, I know staff at a stately home, apparently when Prince Charles stays he’s very normal, you don’t even know he’s staying there until you walk into a room and there he is sipping tea....but Prince Andrew on the other hand has to have plenty of fanfare, no one is allowed to just enter a room. Everything must be perfect and he’s had young staff members in tears because he was so rude
I remember being entertained on board HMS Edinburgh when Randy Andy was an officer on board. I have never heard anyone be so disliked and slagged off by the senior rates. Nobody had a good word to say about him. Neither did the naval base workers when he had his own command. On the other hand, an ex had previously been a crew member of Charles's ship when he was in the Navy and he had nothing but good to say about him, or Anne who turned up in jeans and jersey "to visit my brother". I also was visiting on board Boxer when it had just come out about Anne and Tim Laurence; he was thought of as a good bloke by his crew it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Paula Yates had a really sad life, loved her kids and (when not off her head on drugs) was a great mum but apparently completely in thrall to Michael Hutchence who was very coercively controlling of her. He was also a real narcissist; heard he would brag about dp'ing her so he could feel his cock with his hand 🤮🤮 I used to be a massive INXS fan...hearing that put me right off.

Geldof was also a tosser, and a massive hypocrite. He was well known for ensuring he only ever stayed in the best hotels on his charity trips to Africa, however far they were from where he was meant to be visiting (all billed to charity or whoever, certainly never paid by him) and most local aid workers didn't have a good word to say about him.
if anyone was controlling it was Bob Geldof. In my old job we had dealings with Paula and I one hundred percent know this to be the case

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I was having a meal in pizza express with my husband and a girl was sat at the table next to me, she was huffing and puffing and was extremely rude to the waitress, anyway we paid the bill and it wasn’t till we got outside that my husband said I never liked her on TV, I was like who you on about?
Turns out the stroppy cow was Julia Sawalha (Saffy from Ab Fab)
Nothing as good as the story’s on here but thought I would contribute.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I work with a girl who’s cousin used to be in a relationship with Calvin Harris.

Allegedly rumour has it around and about Hollywood is that Jay Z is a big time underworld gangster. The reason apparently that Solange attacked him in the elevator was because she had just finished and ready to drop an album that she had produced with this guy that ‘owed’ Jay Z. The guy hadn’t ‘repaid’ Jay Z. Solange had just found out that night, he had ordered a hit to said producer and he was killed.

anyone else heard the same/similar?
I would LOVE to know what that was all about in the lift! One of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen 😳

• Heart
Apparently I read once that the Boys in Boyzone all HATED Ronan as he would always insist on riding separate from the guys and not dealing with then socially.
I've heard the same. When i was younger there was a bomb where I live and Louis Walsh brought boyzone and westlife to do a concert for the locals only...those injured and their families got to spend time with them after. I was at the concert and the only one who was arrogant was kian from westlife who refused to sign autographs and walked straight to the limo and left. This was very early days, so early days they weren't even called westlife they were called westside.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My dad used to work on the set of only fools and horses. He has said that boycie is absolutely lovely and such a professional! Rodney has a very posh voice and is very shy. But the late lennard Pearce was hilarious on and off screen and my dad was truly gutted when he passed away.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
One of the saddest things I've heard was about Phil Lynott(Thin Lizzy). His mother was at his bedside as he was dying, and according to her, the last thing he said to her was "Merciful Jesus, Ma, what have I done to you?". Heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Some ex boy band member used to have a flat above a nightclub in Kingston - can't remember if it was Dane Bowers? Or some similar D Lister. Anyway at the time they were well known for inviting fairly young girls (16ish) up from the club to their flat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Also, i believe that Gwyneth Paltrow slept with him too for her Oscar. Supposedly there was a story that Brad Pitt "saved" her from Weinstein in a hotel room
Doesn’t surprise me about JL or GP if that’s true, neither are Oscar worthy actresses, both quite weak.

Reactions: 14
I would LOVE to know what that was all about in the lift! One of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen 😳
I'm finding it hard to believe that, as it would've came out a long time ago. I do believe Jay is shady and has a criminal background but i think he likes the good life over being found out that he has ordered hits on people and hes a head of a criminal enterprise.

it's more than likely she attacked him cause of his affairs and disrespecting her sister. He was supposedly shagging Rita ora and when he got finished with her he just ended their contract.

Jay Z and Calvin Harris ruined Rita Ora's career.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I worked in nightclub as a glass collector and loads of celebs used to go to. I was only there a few months and only got the chance too meet trigger from only fools and horses and the bloke who played Carlos from Emmerdale. Trigger seemed nice enough, Carlos was a bit up himself.

I only just remembered thid today. That's all my encounters with celebs, my family have better stories.

Reactions: 5

I have to ask..... What's dp'ing?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.