Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After sharing my parents celebrity encounter with Anthony Hopkins below are my celeb moments:

Lionel Blair - my mother and I were christmas shopping on Oxford Street and saw Lionel walking quickly towards us. 'Hello Lionel' i waved as he came close. 'F**k off' he replied and kept walking.

Melinda Messenger - saw her in Pizza Hut in Swindon with her then husband. She was tiny which made which made her boobs look enormous.

Ant and Dec - they came into a chinese restaurant in Oxford with a bunch of male friends. They were very drunk and very loud but not in an obnoxious way.

Mila Jovovich - talked to her and her equally gorgeous friend in a cinema queue in Oxford. She was really nice and very funny.

Paul Merton - stood next to him in the NFT Bookshop. My friend whispered to me 'That's Paul Merton, are you going to ask for his autograph?' 'No' I replied. 'He is here to see a movie same as us so I am going to leave him alone to enjoy his day.' Paul turned to me and said 'Thank you. Enjoy your movie.' and walked off.

Phil Lynott - when I was 14 and living in Germany my school arranged a trip to see Thin LIzzy in concert. We arrived really early and when we parked our coach we saw the band playing football round the back of the concert hall. We went over and Phil invited us to join in their game so I played football with Thin Lizzy.

Selma Blair - I met her at a film premiere in London.

Some of you may recall that there was an episode of Friends where they discuss celebrity cheat lists. This is where you are allowed to nominate celebrities that you can cheat on your partner with. Well, when my wife and I saw that episode and had a laugh declaring our list. I had Selma Blair in my list so when I met Selma I joked about this with her (Selma appeared in Friends so that was my lead in). Selma said to call my wife and she would speak to her. So I rang my wife. I reminded her of the celebrity cheat list and that I was stood next to Selma Blair.

'F**k O**' my wife replied.

'Its true.' I said.

She wants to talk to you and handed my mobile to Selma. Selma talked to my wife for a couple of minutes, wished her a good night, told her she had nothing to worry about and handed the phone back to me.

'Told you she was here' I said to my wife.

'How nice is she?' .

'Get yourself home now' she replied and hung up.

I told Selma what my wife had said, thanked her for being such a good sport and then like a good boy I went home to my wife.
👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else follow the apparent secret Twitter account of Amanda Bynes?

Lots of rumours that it is and it isn’t. Followed it for years, she just slags her mother off for stealing all her money and not letting her access it due to the conservatorship and constantly begs her followers for money to travel to and from college.

Reactions: 11
I'm finding it hard to believe that, as it would've came out a long time ago. I do believe Jay is shady and has a criminal background but i think he likes the good life over being found out that he has ordered hits on people and hes a head of a criminal enterprise.

it's more than likely she attacked him cause of his affairs and disrespecting her sister. He was supposedly shagging Rita ora and when he got finished with her he just ended their contract.

Jay Z and Calvin Harris ruined Rita Ora's career.
Didn't Jayz shoot his brother back in the day? also I always thought Enrique was gay.

Reactions: 9
A good friend of my hubby is a TV producer in London and worked with James Corden on a SKY 1 project years ago and said out of all the celebrities he’s worked with Corden was the worst. Very demanding , rude , always late and a huge ego. A total bell end!
Yeah I met him at work years ago just after Gavin and Stacey first aired. He was admiring my iPhone, and said, “yeah you’d think someone like me would have one wouldn’t you?” .... 🤔 can only imagine how stratospheric his ego is now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve meet Rod Steward complete and utter rude prick. Also meet Trixie from call the midwife she is lovely. My husbands as meet loads !!! His line of work his sees a lot of celebs... Ellie Golding is lovely. Jamie Oliver also nice. Made in Chelsea the blonde man his friendly. Georgie Shore girls were polite. Little mix also polite. One of the Gallagher brothers can’t remember which one... his was quiet !!!! Nicole from all saints also polite. His meet footballers !!! Some nice some not so nice.... Victor Medrew !!! Funny ...
Harry Styles
West life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My husband was the person that called the police on him after receiving his laptop to fix and come across pictures, at a big computer company and that’s reason he was found out not the best claim to fame
Omg! That’s mental how awful for your husband

Reactions: 3
Was having lunch at the Wolseley with my husband a few years ago. We had been sat at a table next to Tracey Emin and her female friend. At one point I had to go to the toilet. On returning I squeezed through between the tables to take my seat and managed to knock Tracey Emin’s drink with my arse. ‘bleeping hell’ she exclaimed loudly. Maybe I looked a bit stunned because she then softened and laughed it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, many many years ago when I was 19, I worked near to where Blue’s Lee Ryan’s mum owned a shop.....well Lee used to come in everyday for months, hanging around and continuously asking me out. He was overly confident and didn’t hold back at all....He even came out the back of the shop once to try it on and we ended up having a quick snog.....I later discovered he was only 15 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Tamara Ecclestone took her daughter to a kids entertainment show and insisted on having an empty row to herself and space in front of/ behind her for safety reasons because 'dont you know who I am!' despite only having bought 4 seats for them and their 2 bodyguards. Even though she clearly could have afforded to buy every seat in the place.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Tamara Ecclestone took her daughter to a kids entertainment show and insisted on having an empty row to herself and space in front of/ behind her for safety reasons because 'dont you know who I am!' despite only having bought 4 seats for them and their 2 bodyguards. Even though she clearly could have afforded to buy every seat in the place.
Admins please could we have an eye roll emoji. Some of these slebs are too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was 2010, no idea!

He’s really little. I turned around and then looked down. Crocs are slightly wedged too...
Ugh, i had high hopes for him. he supposedly has been sober since 06 and was married to Stephanie Luby in 2009 to 2017, so hes a cheat :(

It was 2010, no idea!

He’s really little. I turned around and then looked down. Crocs are slightly wedged too...
I just checked if that’s the kerrang awards I went to but I went 2012. He was wasted then. He only recently got married.
On a side note if your user name is after the band the bronx, they are my favourite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.