Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee Ryan used to live opposite me ! We snogged 🙈 sorry wish it was more interesting 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah this thread is excellent.
my favourite story is when I worked the after party at an awards do. I was around 20 and helping with the event management. I was on the door checking tickets and by this time you couldn’t smoke indoors anymore, so a lot of the attendees were coming out to smoke. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I’m greeted by Corey Taylor from Slipknot. He’s absolutely trashed and trying to get me into bed, and he’s trying REALLY hard, he even gave my his spare key. I was flattered, said no, and gave him back his key...... he was wearing this

View attachment 85726

Maaaaan! My boyfriend will be so jealous of you 😂😂 He’s got the biggest man crush on Dave Grohl or Corey Taylor!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Re the Beckhams was that a castle by any chance? Locally here the Beckhams paid for a couple to move their wedding but also (I heard via the bride's Mum's hairdresser they gave them 100k too as they refused on the first two times of asking to move the date as they had family travelling from abroad who had already bought their tickets etc. The third time they offered to cover all expenses and a 100k as goodwill. The rumour locally it was for a christening one of the boys was a baby at the time.

I’ve heard this story before too and several
Different versions. I always thought it was an urban legend/rumour

Reactions: 8
Ah this thread is excellent.
my favourite story is when I worked the after party at an awards do. I was around 20 and helping with the event management. I was on the door checking tickets and by this time you couldn’t smoke indoors anymore, so a lot of the attendees were coming out to smoke. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I’m greeted by Corey Taylor from Slipknot. He’s absolutely trashed and trying to get me into bed, and he’s trying REALLY hard, he even gave my his spare key. I was flattered, said no, and gave him back his key...... he was wearing this

View attachment 85726
Omg!? When was this ahahh. Was he married at the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Years ago I worked for Comet in their online/telephone orders department and received a call from a man wanting to place an order for a washing machine. That man was Peter Kay!!! Apparently he regularly ordered his appliances from Comet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone just seen the news alert about Hayden Pattienes boyfriend being arrested for punching her in the face.... I was only rereading all that old stuff yesterday

Hayden P has a lot of terrible and traumatic issues, all stemming from her family and background . It makes awful reading, if it’s true.

Reactions: 14
I was told that Demi Lovato who is a massive advocate for anti bullying was in fact a bully in school. She acted better than everyone else, picked on kids and people ended up bullying her because of it, so there's some truth to the story.

Also, supposedly her mother once got on top of a table in the cafeteria area of the school and screamed at the kids that theyre all gonna regret the day she becomes famous and that theyre all losers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
if there was one celebrity i would punch it is ronan keating, him and his wife Sharon are so smug and also hes apparently very short irl. So he probably has a Napoleon complex
Oh I just remembered I saw him and his ex in Courcheval, she was v tall and he was nothing in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
David Beckham was a nice down to earth guy
He chatted to the neighbours brought a drink out while the kids where playing
Victoria was a snooty cow
Would come out and call him in like she was talking to a small child

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh. Forgot I have a Victoria Beckham story!

When we got married, our car was a beautiful old Rolls Royce. It had been left to go to ruin in the owners parents barn on their farm, he didn’t care for cars. The owner lovingly restored it and hired it out for wedding etc. I can’t say the number plate, but that was the big selling point for weddings. Even more so as it was original to the car.

The year we got married the owner had many calls from Mrs Beckham who wanted to buy the numberplate. He wouldn’t separate the plate and the car. She offered to buy the car but he still refused.

As far as I know he’s still got the car almost 20 years on.

• Heart
My dad is a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins (AH) so you can imagine his delight when he was presented with the opportunity to meet him.

AH was filming Shadowlands in Oxford and my mum and dad replied to an advert for extras and were delighted to be accepted. My dad in particular was very excited at the possibility of seeing AH in he flesh.

On the day my parents were extras they were filming a garden party scene and my parents were asked to be in the background of a scene where AH was talking with the actress Debra Winger (DW). Whilst waiting around for the cameras etc to be set up AH approached my parents and said hello. He asked their names and then proceeded to chat with them for a few minutes until filming started.

When the director Richard Attenborough declared the break for lunch AH turned to my mum held out his arm and said 'shall we go for lunch?' He then turned to Debra Winger and asked her to take my dad's arm and join them for lunch.

So my parents got to spend an hour eating lunching and chatting with AH and DW. After lunch AH instructed a crew member to take a photo of my dad and him together and send it on. That photo still hangs in my parents house 27 years later.

That's a real movie star.
This makes my heart happy, I love Anthony Hopkins!!

• Heart
Oh great another rabbit hole!! 😂😂😂

Bloody loving this thread but as I live at the back of beyond we don't get many "celebs" up here!!

However while working in a call centre for a well known Scottish bank I had the misfortune of having to deal with the 'comedian' Jerry Sadowitz. The very rude tosser lost his bank & credit cards & was extremely pissed off he wouldn't get replacements in time for his tour. My response was if he hadn't been a careless clot he'd not be talking to me then I hung up on him.

Also saw Pete Doherty & his wee entourage pissed as farts at 0730 stumbling through our city centre on route to work. All were still swigging the booze!!

My mum met a few celebrities through her former work. Said the best was Gavin Hastings & Woody Harrleson. She also met Jeff Hordley (Cain Dingle) when she was having treatment in hospital & he was absolutely lovely!!
This reminds me, whilst working in a bank I served uncle colm from derry girls. Hes not as chatty as his character 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I work with a girl who’s cousin used to be in a relationship with Calvin Harris.

Allegedly rumour has it around and about Hollywood is that Jay Z is a big time underworld gangster. The reason apparently that Solange attacked him in the elevator was because she had just finished and ready to drop an album that she had produced with this guy that ‘owed’ Jay Z. The guy hadn’t ‘repaid’ Jay Z. Solange had just found out that night, he had ordered a hit to said producer and he was killed.

anyone else heard the same/similar?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
After seeing Cannon and Ball at Blackpool pier in the 80's I stood the next day in the pouring rain to get their autographs. I was about 10 years old and Bobby ball was my hero, when he arrived he told me to "f off". My nanna was horrified and complained to the door manager. Tommy Cannon came out to apologise on Ball's behalf and told her he had a drink problem. Tommy is a lovely guy. Lenny Henry also chatted to us and he was lovely.

Met Barry Mcguigan at a charity event I had helped raise funds for, he was suppose to present me with a trophy but refused- wouldn't shake my hand either. Was a nasty guy. But I do remember his hands were huge.

My mam won slimmest ankles at a Rod and Emu show. He chatted with my mum after and said he hoped he hadn't hurt her in any way- grotbags was also lovely and caring. Taking to my mum all the time.
"Slimmest ankles at a Rod and Emu show"
My husband was the person that called the police on him after receiving his laptop to fix and come across pictures, at a big computer company and that’s reason he was found out not the best claim to fame
I think your husband is a hero

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.