Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Gino D'Campo in Weatherspoons 7 years ago.
He was in Gatwick with his family and they asked him to give them his opinion on the food and he said it was tit 😂. He was with his wife and kids and noticed we had recognised him so he walked over to my husband patted him on the back and said hello. He was nice actually.
Damian Lewis came up to me and spoke to me at a film premiere when I was 17. I had no idea who he was at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember the rumour about Richard gere shoving gerbils up his bum 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Liam Payne from 1D is widely known as an hole around his home town.
I met him once before his 1D days and he was actually quite nice though :) he dated a few girls from my school when he was becoming famous but none of them lasted long
I live 20 minutes when his home town and have spoken to a lot of people who have claimed to of met him (I say claimed as never know if it’s true!) but they’ve never said a bad word about him anyway. Always said how nice he is...

Reactions: 1
Jack Ryder was a tool, when he was Jamie on eastenders walking around with loads of young girls following him.
Arrogant as hell.
I Id'ed him!

Reactions: 6
I really think the stories about anyone needing medical attention due to the sheer volume of jizz consumed, the poo dildo, pooing on a coffee table and the milky ways in Tesco story to all be urban myths.
I will never visit this site again when I am eating my lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's bound to be more on Mark Owen from recent times. The guy looks like a bona fide junkie these days!

a friend of mine knew Christine Lampard from her school days and said she actually was a lovely girl. Has turned her back on most of her friends from back then but based on her location now, it kind of stands to reason as she doesn't see them much anymore.

Reactions: 8
In my work (no longer there) I met Eamon Holmes, Sarah Brightman , Paula Yates. David Mellor and Nick Faldo .
A friend knows James Cordens Aunt. Apparently from the moment

Adam Boulton was caught doing that as well

I didn’t finish that post. I meant to say a friend knows Cordens Aunt who said he changed from the second he became known on tv even as far back as fat friends. Left everyone behind. it seems to me there is not one person who has had dealings with Cordon that has anything good to say about him. He’s an ego out of control I think
Please tell us Paula Yates was lovely? I always held a huge soft spot for her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Way back when I was a teenager in the late 90's (97 or so), I'd just left my house wearing a man utd top, only to see Noel Gallagher walking along with his then wife in Oxford. As soon as he saw the Man Utd top he seemed to look like he wanted to have a go, but his wife (now ex wife) grabbed him and guided him away from me while looking apologetic.

The cast of Endeavour are generally nice and sign autographs during breaks in filming, while on location. Roger Allam usually strides by in his costume wearing sunglasses with a backpack slung over his shoulder. I saw Emma Stone being bundled into a car (I think when the favourite was being filmed, I was killing time before meeting friends) with a big grin on her face, as I'd clocked who she was. Heard a story from one of the security blokes for a Tom Cruise film that he'd delayed filming for 3 days because he didn't like the interior of his helicopter, so that had to be changed. As for Thom Yorke, anytime I've seen him he's looked grumpy, glaring at people. I have heard he's alright if you treat him like a normal person and not as a rock star. Oh and there was that time I crossed the road due to the Clintons being outside the Randolph Hotel. Bill Clinton in a tracksuit smoking a cigar while Hilary looked beyond cheesed off with him. I crossed the road, cos the Secret Service Agents looked a bit twitchy. Oh and I did met Grottbags in the 80's at an autograph signing, the actress who played Grottbags either really hated children or just loved being that character.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Met Phil Oakey in an electrical shop once he was very pleasant and unassuming Frank White a local guitar legend who even people like Jimmy Page said was the best met him many times he was a genuine diamond liked a barley wine and called people old boy a lot I had a pint in the “Mucky Duck” with Joe Cocker while the strippers were on just before he made it big he was a gas fitter then and didn’t like it. Got introduced to John Parr of St Elmo’s Fire fame in the Daisy nightclub Sheffield he got me to go to the bar for him I never got the fiver back just sayin.
John Parr lives in a village not too far from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.