Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[

American Idol reps confirmed it wasn’t a stroke but it looked like Bell’s palsy to me, half of his face was drooping. I don’t think it was drugs. I think it was serious.
I looked like that for a while when I first had MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG I also think the Raab is sexy as hell (but have been keeping it to myself) it makes my day when he does the daily covid update 🥰 Rishi is just adorable, makes me want to wrap him up and spoon him calpol 🥰 my colleague fancies kier starmer but he always looks a bit sweaty to me 🤢

P.s off to the Downing Street thread-see ya in 4 days 👋👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sad isn’t it, I am seriously starting to go off of all the men from the media and shows as they are all sexual deviants in one way or the other 😒
There must be somebody nice for you!

God that's probably the first and last time that poor bastard has been spoken about on a "gossip" site.
I proper fancied Eoghan Quigg back in the day. Voted for him about 20 times every week. Thought we’d end up together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I proper fancied Eoghan Quigg back in the day. Voted for him about 20 times every week. Thought we’d end up together.
I respect your honesty here. To be fair, I was very much the same with Gareth Gates, cried when he didn't win. Then cried again when he shagged Katie Price...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG I also think the Raab is sexy as hell (but have been keeping it to myself) it makes my day when he does the daily covid update 🥰 Rishi is just adorable, makes me want to wrap him up and spoon him calpol 🥰 my colleague fancies kier starmer but he always looks a bit sweaty to me 🤢

P.s off to the Downing Street thread-see ya in 4 days 👋👋
I’m also here for Raab... find him weirdly very attractive and have never admitted that before now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

It never fails to amaze me how much people spent/d on phoning in for that show! It's all scripted and rigged, even the contestants know who will win in the end. The Voice isn't much better, the judges know exactly who they are to turn round for. The first season the prize was a contract with Universal, all the finalists had at some point been part of the label.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It never fails to amaze me how much people spent/d on phoning in for that show! It's all scripted and rigged, even the contestants know who will win in the end. The Voice isn't much better, the judges know exactly who they are to turn round for. The first season the prize was a contract with Universal, all the finalists had at some point been part of the label.
In my defence I was only 15 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Monday - Chris Pine
Tuesday - zac effron
Wednesday - ant Middleton
Thursday - Charlie hunnam
Friday - Shawn hatsoy
Saturday - leo dicaprio
Sunday - Jamie Redknapp ??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.