Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is quite spooky (RD).

I'm watching Joe Lycett, Katherine Ryan is a guest. Any tea on her, there is something about her that rubs me up the wrong way up.
Can’t stand KR either and she once made a joke about Scottish folks which pissed me off and she isn’t even British herself, or so I thought, apparently she is but was brought up in Canada.

It’s okay for other Brits to slag us Scots but not anyone outside of the UK😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok boredom has hit, since we are discussing looks a lot... If you could have one night with any celeb, who would you choose and why?
This is a bit random but Bradley Soileau. He’s a model and was in some of Lana Del Rey’a earlier videos.

Reactions: 2
Ok boredom has hit, since we are discussing looks a lot... If you could have one night with any celeb, who would you choose and why?
Sadly, I'm asexual, so it be a snuggle on the couch. Never had sexual attraction anyone famous, male or female.

Reactions: 1
The rapper Fredo oh my god id ride him in to next year to be honest. Also Gray of easterners what I’d do to be thrown over his desk 😍

Eastenders ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That's too difficult because I don't think I could actually narrow it down to just one. 😂😂
😄😄
Yes I'm also greedy, Ok a whole week 😋 I'm gonna start with..

Monday - Leonardo DiCaprio
Tuesday - Harry Styles
Wednesday - Penn Badgley
Thursday - Bruno Mars
Friday - Threesome with Giovanni and Gorka from Strictly
Saturday - Henry Golding
Sunday - Finish the week with Tom Hardy 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😄😄
Yes I'm also greedy, Ok a whole week 😋 I'm gonna start with..

Monday - Leonardo DiCaprio
Tuesday - Harry Styles
Wednesday - Penn Badgley
Thursday - Bruno Mars
Friday - Threesome with Giovanni and Gorka from Strictly
Saturday - Henry Golding
Sunday - Finish the week with Tom Hardy 😏
Oh I’ll have a bit of Harry and Giovanni too!!! I also still fancy Chris Hughes from Love Island even though he’s a bit of a wet lettuce 🥬
Oh I’ll also take Matt Willis and any of the McFly boys...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I genuinely cannot think of a celeb I would sleep with! They are all dickheads but dickheads are the best lookers, Sod’s law

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mine would probably be Ed Westwick or Zac Efron (Pre blonde hair) 😍😍😍😍 dreamy af
What do you think about the rape allegations towards Westwick? It’s why White Gold has been taken off the air just now by the BBC, usually they don’t give a tit about perverts etc

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just seen them, Someone must be desperate to want / like them. She looks like Daniela Westbrook... her nipples look like they were cut out with a blunt butter knife, her tummy tuck has made her belly button and weird shape and who wants to see a spotty arse?! Girl needs to photoshop!
I *almost* want to see the pics now after that description 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do you think about the rape allegations towards Westwick? It’s why White Gold has been taken off the air just now by the BBC, usually they don’t give a tit about perverts etc
I don’t know really, everything was dropped I think due to lack of evidence? I really hope it’s not true because I do love him so much and I will be really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t know really, everything was dropped I think due to lack of evidence? I really hope it’s not true because I do love him so much and I will be really sad.
Lack of evidence means nothing, more than one girl from different times made complaints so I’m inclined to believe it, there was a “lack of evidence“ (yeah more like hidden) that Stuart Lubbock was murdered in Barrymores pool but we know he done it, or he knew who done it. I am disappointed as well about Westwick but i quite believe he is a young entitled actor who probably can’t fathom why anyone would knock him back!

Reactions: 7
I used to have a serious thing for watching him smoke, it was a real problem 😂

Someone else I used to love. I met him a couple of times in 2006 during the big Mighty Boosh tour and at a gig in London. Coked off his face every time and very much into the adoration of his teenage fans. Seems like he's settled down a bit now.
It creeps me out how much the ‘lines were blurred’ back in 2004-2008 with the alt/cool scene. So many bands I listened to have at least one member who have apologised for their behaviour from back then

Reactions: 3
Lack of evidence means nothing, more than one girl from different times made complaints so I’m inclined to believe it, there was a lack of evidence that Stuart Lubbock was murdered in Barrymores pool but we know he done it, or he knew who done it. I am disappointed as well about Westwick but i quite believe he is a young entitled actor who probably can’t fathom why anyone would knock him back!
Yeah I can see that, maybe he’s more like Chuck Bass than we all think!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.