Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok boredom has hit, since we are discussing looks a lot... If you could have one night with any celeb, who would you choose and why?

Demi Lovato, she's gorgeous and all the scandal makes me think she'd be a great time. (Straight male btw)

Reactions: 2
Monday-Dominic Raab
Tuesday-Rishi Sunak
Wednesday-Brad Pitt (when he was in Troy)
Thursday- Rafael Nadal
Friday- Jason Issacs
Saturday-Foxy from SAS
Sunday- Nelly
Don’t keep Rishi up too late on Tuesday he has the budget to do on a Wednesday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok boredom has hit, since we are discussing looks a lot... If you could have one night with any celeb, who would you choose and why?
Dead or alive? And I’ve gone for a week cos I’m greedy.
Michael Hutchence
Nuno Lopes (Boxer white lines)
Steve McQueen
Tom Ellis (Lucifer)
Lee Marvin
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Richard Gere

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I get the whole malevolent bad boy thing....but it can cause you years of heartache, even if the sex is good. I like to think I've grown out of that....!

Probably my number one would be Bowie, especially in the late 1970s (that's a bit before my time, I developed a fascination a good decade or two later).

I used to be obsessed with Peter Cook (the original Bedazzled is my favourite movie of all time), but his ex-wife Judy's biography really turned me off. He was pretty abusive to her (the booze escalated over the years) and it appeared he demanded certain sexual fantasies (eg, dressing up as a schoolgirl - the impression was he made her do things she was uncomfortable with). He was infamous for visiting prostitutes in his later years, think he still did even when married to Lin.

Still adore Morten Harket, though in interviews he can be a bit too navel-gazing and religious for my liking - I just need to stop him talking :LOL:

What about men who would be your horror-shags? I think Russell Brand would be mine. I find him utterly repulsive, and I bet he wouldn't stop with his torrent of bullshit either. Some ex-Celeb BB contestant said something about his stained y-fronts, I think?

Mick Hucknall is another who would make me puke myself inside out. Maybe he's really charming, though I doubt it*.

PS: I used to utterly detest Noel Fielding and think he was stupendously unfunny, but he seems quite gentle and encouraging on Bake Off. It really made me reconsider my hatred of him.

*Popbitch had this little titbit about him in today's mailout:
"Who once asked a student they'd slept with how it felt to have "fucked a million dollars"?
Why, it was man of the moment... Mick Hucknall!"

*Shudders*

As a Glaswegian, my vote for best comedian is Jerry Sadowitz, though he'd never make it back on telly in today's PC-world. Also love Micky Flanagan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I get the whole malevolent bad boy thing....but it can cause you years of heartache, even if the sex is good. I like to think I've grown out of that....!

Probably my number one would be Bowie, especially in the late 1970s (that's a bit before my time, I developed a fascination a good decade or two later).

I used to be obsessed with Peter Cook (the original Bedazzled is my favourite movie of all time), but his ex-wife Judy's biography really turned me off. He was pretty abusive to her (the booze escalated over the years) and it appeared he demanded certain sexual fantasies (eg, dressing up as a schoolgirl - the impression was he made her do things she was uncomfortable with). He was infamous for visiting prostitutes in his later years, think he still did even when married to Lin.

Still adore Morten Harket, though in interviews he can be a bit too navel-gazing and religious for my liking - I just need to stop him talking :LOL:

What about men who would be your horror-shags? I think Russell Brand would be mine. I find him utterly repulsive, and I bet he wouldn't stop with his torrent of bullshit either. Some ex-Celeb BB contestant said something about his stained y-fronts, I think?

Mick Hucknall is another who would make me puke myself inside out. Maybe he's really charming, though I doubt it*.

PS: I used to utterly detest Noel Fielding and think he was stupendously unfunny, but he seems quite gentle and encouraging on Bake Off. It really made me reconsider my hatred of him.

*Popbitch had this little titbit about him in today's mailout:
"Who once asked a student they'd slept with how it felt to have "fucked a million dollars"?
Why, it was man of the moment... Mick Hucknall!"

*Shudders*

As a Glaswegian, my vote is for best comedian is Jerry Sadowitz, though he'd never make get back on telly in today's PC world. Also love Micky Flanagan.
Micky is my fave English comedian!

Reactions: 2
Michael Weatherly...(NCIS, Bull etc). I love him. I actually love him. I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right I have one, and don’t laugh, or be sick, but I have a “thing” for Trump! Not his dashing looks but I think he would be quite hilarious on a one 2 one basis as long as he kept his hands to himself!!! I’m not joking either.

Any man that can make me laugh makes my knickers drop and this would include the best comedian of all time, Kevin Bridges, OMFG he makes me soaking as he is so funny and it’s the best banter in the world because it’s Scottish obvs!!!
A-vo-ca-do

Reactions: 1
Monday: Tom Hardy
Tuesday: Eric Dier
Wednesday: Kelly Jones
Thursday: Nemanja Matic
Friday: James Maddison
Saturday: Cillian Murphy
Sunday: Chris Evans( not the dj lol)

Reactions: 1
Straight female here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’d have Demi also

*joe exotic voice*

"Well you ain't that straight are ya"

Nah she's a bleeping treat. Gorgeous woman and seems a bit naughty.

On the random gossip side too her OD a couple of years ago wasn't heroin as reported it was cocaine laced with fentanyl, sourced from the same dealer that was later charged with the supply related to the death of Mac Miller Ariana Grandes ex fella, who made a lot of great music.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
*joe exotic voice*

"Well you ain't that straight are ya"

Nah she's a bleeping treat. Gorgeous woman and seems a bit naughty.

On the random gossip side too her OD a couple of years ago wasn't heroin as reported it was cocaine laced with fentanyl, sourced from the same dealer that was later charged with the supply related to the death of Mac Miller Ariana Grandes ex fella, who made a lot of great music.
Bloody hell!

(95% straight 5% curious 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dead or alive? And I’ve gone for a week cos I’m greedy.
Michael Hutchence
Nuno Lopes (Boxer white lines)
Steve McQueen
Tom Ellis (Lucifer)
Lee Marvin
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Richard Gere
Oh definitely yes to Lucifer!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.