Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These famous people who are proud to admit they don't wash their hands - I wonder how many of the grubby gits passed Covid around their mates? I worked with a girl who would go to the loo, then stand in front of the mirror and fix her hair and top up her makeup and after all that, she would wash her hands. So she potentially had poo germs in her hair, on her eyelashes, on her lips :sick::sick::sick:

I've worked in healthcare for years and hand hygiene is one of the most basic and important part of infection control- but still people don't bloody do it. :mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Katie Price has had more work done on her face. She is turning into Jocelyn Wildenstein. She was actually quite pretty when she was a lot younger, not outstandingly stunning, but attractive and fresh faced. I don't like her, but I do feel sorry for her. I don't think a happy person does so much to themselves.

Reactions: 31
Katie Price has had more work done on her face. She is turning into Jocelyn Wildenstein. She was actually quite pretty when she was a lot younger, not outstandingly stunning, but attractive and fresh faced. I don't like her, but I do feel sorry for her. I don't think a happy person does so much to themselves.
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest.

She is happy to accept freebies even if it means butchering her body/face, happy to leave her kids everytime she gets a new fella to trot off on a baby making holiday, happy to swan around spending cash when she has left so many people in the tit by not paying her bills & going bankrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
x

It's face saving to say that, I think. He still has a big old house in Chalfont St Peter in Bucks as far as I know. He'll crawl back there, enrol his offspring in some posh private school and pretend that was the plan all along. Then he'll write another Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special (I'd like to see a G & S Pandemic special) and he will be back to be his usual obnoxious self, all over the talk shows and special guest on Loose Women and all that tit.
A Gavin and Stacy pandemic special is a great idea! I must admit I love G&S and would love for it to come back as long as it was as funny as before. I think Ruth and James had really good chemistry on that. Alison Steadman as Pamelaaaaaa is one of my favourite comedy turns.

I can't stand Corden's sycophantic fawning around celebrities though. I appreciate you have to probably do a lot of that with the egos of Hollywood but even so, it makes me retch. He has spread himself too thin and has been in some really duff projects recently. He needs to have a word with himself.

Reactions: 19
A Gavin and Stacy pandemic special is a great idea! I must admit I love G&S and would love for it to come back as long as it was as funny as before. I think Ruth and James had really good chemistry on that. Alison Steadman as Pamelaaaaaa is one of my favourite comedy turns.

I can't stand Corden's sycophantic fawning around celebrities though. I appreciate you have to probably do a lot of that with the egos of Hollywood but even so, it makes me retch. He has spread himself too thin and has been in some really duff projects recently. He needs to have a word with himself.
I love Gavin and Stacey, the characters are fabulous, the acting is superb and I'd love to see them cope with lockdown/mask wearing/queuing to get into Aldi/no pubs/no clubs - hell, even Capriccios would be closed. :D

Carpool Karaoke was what put me off JC the most though - inviting these massive music stars into his car then pretending to drive them round, singing their hits alongside them - the sheer arrogance. And the brown-nosing on his talk show is embarrassing.

But James, if you're reading, more Gavin and Stacey please ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I love Gavin and Stacey, the characters are fabulous, the acting is superb and I'd love to see them cope with lockdown/mask wearing/queuing to get into Aldi/no pubs/no clubs - hell, even Capriccios would be closed. :D

Carpool Karaoke was what put me off JC the most though - inviting these massive music stars into his car then pretending to drive them round, singing their hits alongside them - the sheer arrogance. And the brown-nosing on his talk show is embarrassing.

But James, if you're reading, more Gavin and Stacey please ;)
That’s the thing about G&S, it’s such an incredible ensemble, with every character adding something to what is a superbly written sitcom. However, not a single one of them (except perhaps Rob Bryden) stands out as a ‘star’. If anything Mathew Horne was more well known than Corden, so how he got to Hollywood is totally beyond me!

Reactions: 17
I think it's because he is British and he's fat. They love the British, don't they? And every other famous person in the USA is a size 0. So he is a bit of a novelty act, and with his sycophantic simpering, his guests probably think he really likes them. Plus when his wife went into labour, he got Harry Styles to present his show, when One Direction were at the height of their fame. That was impressive.

Reactions: 21
Vanessa Shanessa "Nessa" Jenkins is 100% a star. And honestly I think Ruth Jones is probably a more talented comedy writer than Corden.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh my duck! That is terrifying, hilarious and somehow accurate all in one :ROFLMAO:

No tea to add but wanted to add to the chorus of Embrace the Grey!
When I am a proper grown up, I shall wear my grey down to my arse. And maybe dye it in bright colours for fun occasionally ;)
This is what I am doing!
I'm 45, have long natural curly hair and am going grey gracefully - no one's natural hair colour doesn't suit their skin, it's just personal preference. Then when it's fully grey, I'm going to dye it bright pink (I'm too dark atm)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest.

She is happy to accept freebies even if it means butchering her body/face, happy to leave her kids everytime she gets a new fella to trot off on a baby making holiday, happy to swan around spending cash when she has left so many people in the tit by not paying her bills & going bankrupt.
That's very true. I don't mean I am really sorry for her, just that it is sad to see anyone do that to themselves. I completely agree with your assessment of her character. It especially disgusts me that she keeps moving on to new men and having more kids.

Reactions: 6
This is what I am doing!
I'm 45, have long natural curly hair and am going grey gracefully - no one's natural hair colour doesn't suit their skin, it's just personal preference. Then when it's fully grey, I'm going to dye it bright pink (I'm too dark atm)
I'm scared to embrace the grey. My sister has and she looks fab, her hair is a mass of coppery and silver streaks and 100% natural. I'm olive skinned (she has a lighter skin tone) and I like my reddish brown curly mop. I have gone a bit lighter and I've had to get my eyebrows sorted because they've gone really fair. I've been ill recently though (since having Covid earlier in the year) and haven't had the energy to stick a box dye on, so we shall see. At the moment I have a few silvery streaks but I know, just as soon as I feel better, I'll be back to dyeing it.

I'm hoping to be one of those very old ladies with a full face of make up, wearing clothes made from a combination of sequins and leopard print, and dark red hair, tottering along the high street with my dog in a pushchair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Has it been reported here that Chris Eubanks son has died. :cry: I remember this wee lad from the documentaries.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Chris Eubanks son has died. Just before his 30 th birthday, leaving a wife and one month old son.
Devastating for the family.RIP

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has it been reported here that Chris Eubanks son has died. :cry: I remember this wee lad from the documentaries.
Wonder what occurred there, it says he was found dead on a beach? He only became a dad a month ago too, how sad 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm hoping to be one of those very old ladies with a full face of make up, wearing clothes made from a combination of sequins and leopard print, and dark red hair, tottering along the high street with my dog in a pushchair.
[/QUOTE]
This is also my ambition. I want to be a cross between Joan Collins and Bet Lynch. We will be fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.