Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Jimmy Car become a father? He was photographed with a pram a few months ago but didnt confirm anything and just kept schtum about the whole thing.
Maybe his salary was in the pram, just so the tax man doesn't get suspicious....

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Harrison Osterfield is a great name isn't it? "Hi, I'm Harrison, Harrison Osterfield"

I like Joel Dommett and he is very easy on the eye. Much rather him than sick-making Holly and Phil and Ant and bloody Dec and don't even get me started on that talentless twit Holden.

Joel really is the man of the minute on telly isn't he

he shouldn't be over exposed to saturation point on TV that's the danger

his jokes on Masked Singer/Dancer are cringe though

Reactions: 3
Those pictures of Tom and zendaya were taken because a fan tipped off the paps.

The relationship may be used for PR but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a fake relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oooh I want to watch that. I used to love Val Kilmer, especially as Jim Morrisson. He was great in The Doors film. I had heard a while back that he was ill. Count me in.
I saw a Netflix film with his son, Jack, in it, Body Brokers. It's about addiction and is a hard watch but he has inherited all of his dad's acting ability.
Val has now recovered from throat cancer, diagnosed in 2015.

Reactions: 7
I saw a Netflix film with his son, Jack, in it, Body Brokers. It's about addiction and is a hard watch but he has inherited all of his dad's acting ability.
Val has now recovered from throat cancer, diagnosed in 2015.
He is on the papers today, looks unwell and is using a voicebox

Reactions: 3
Oh my duck! That is terrifying, hilarious and somehow accurate all in one :ROFLMAO:

No tea to add but wanted to add to the chorus of Embrace the Grey!
When I am a proper grown up, I shall wear my grey down to my arse. And maybe dye it in bright colours for fun occasionally ;)
My hair's down to my waist and isn't going completely grey fast enough! Sadly, the grey strands don't seem to pick up bright semi-permanent colours though coloured wax is working better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Re James Corden, I read somewhere that he does want to come back to live in the UK for his children's education.

Reactions: 2
x
Re James Corden, I read somewhere that he does want to come back to live in the UK for his children's education.
It's face saving to say that, I think. He still has a big old house in Chalfont St Peter in Bucks as far as I know. He'll crawl back there, enrol his offspring in some posh private school and pretend that was the plan all along. Then he'll write another Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special (I'd like to see a G & S Pandemic special) and he will be back to be his usual obnoxious self, all over the talk shows and special guest on Loose Women and all that tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
x

It's face saving to say that, I think. He still has a big old house in Chalfont St Peter in Bucks as far as I know. He'll crawl back there, enrol his offspring in some posh private school and pretend that was the plan all along. Then he'll write another Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special (I'd like to see a G & S Pandemic special) and he will be back to be his usual obnoxious self, all over the talk shows and special guest on Loose Women and all that tit.
I've never found him even slightly funny.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.