Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused by Sebastian Eubank’s death as apparently he drowned in Dubai. Now I’ve never been there, nor is it somewhere I’d want to visit, but isn’t it all man made? No tidal currents and shallow waters?

I briefly visited Qatar as a stopover on the way to Thailand and people have told me it’s similar to Dubai in that it’s all completely synthetic. The beaches and the sea were fake. I loathed the place.

Very tragic news, regardless. His wife must be devastated and his baby son will never remember him. RIP.
It’s very sad news. This confused me as the sea there is like a hot bath at this time of year and not enjoyable at all. Maybe it was a swimming pool and no one around. I know I shouldn’t speculate. Such awful news.

Reactions: 1
Oh bless him. When my son was travelling in Australia, I messaged Jono on Facebook and asked him if he'd say happy birthday to him on his radio show. and he replied almost immediately, asking for my son's name, whereabouts was he in Oz, and that he'd be on air that day at a particular time and would definitely give him a shout out. My son was gobsmacked to hear Jono Coleman wishing him a happy birthday and telling him when he was next in Sydney he'd buy him a beer. I've never forgotten that.

Plus it saved me the cost of a card ;)

RIP Jono
Ahh that’s so sweet..the postage would be more than the card and got there when he arrived home 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
100% she wasn't offered the job. Because replacing Sue with Clare, who would be a similar style of host, just emphasises the question of why bother sacking Sue in the first place.

BBC had to go for someone totally different, but they should've still had a sporting background.
I mean Flintoff would’ve been alright and has more sporting clout than Paddy.

Reactions: 20
lockdown gave the opportunity to go grey and I love it. I have just a hint of blond left on some of my ends now and my son wants me to dye it blue, which I think I might do with a colour wash
I gave in this morning and dyed my hair back to its usual reddish brown. Unfortunately I've also dyed the tops of my ears so I might rethink this whole hair dye lark and join you all in embracing the grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gave in this morning and dyed my hair back to its usual reddish brown. Unfortunately I've also dyed the tops of my ears so I might rethink this whole hair dye lark and join you all in embracing the grey.
Permanent or semi permanent? Eye make up remover works quite well with semi

Reactions: 2
Permanent or semi permanent? Eye make up remover works quite well with semi
Permanent. I've managed to get most of it off with baby oil (my daughter's suggestion) and I'm just going to have style it out until it fades. Purple ears are the new look for Summer 2021, doesn't everyone realise that yet? I am a global trendsetter. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My hair's down to my waist and isn't going completely grey fast enough! Sadly, the grey strands don't seem to pick up bright semi-permanent colours though coloured wax is working better.
Thanks for this. I'll check the waxes out.

Paddy McGuinness used to be part of the Ant/Dec/Robbie/Jonathon Wilkes set, they played golf together - according to Digital Spy back in the day, there was more to it than that ;) so I wonder if he has influential golfing or other sporting buddies that made him a shoo-in for the job?
Was he not known to be a big coke dealer before he got the gigs on telly?

I could be confused but I’m sure it was him

Permanent. I've managed to get most of it off with baby oil (my daughter's suggestion) and I'm just going to have style it out until it fades. Purple ears are the new look for Summer 2021, doesn't everyone realise that yet? I am a global trendsetter. :D
Before doing hair dye put a layer of vaseline on areas that you think will be stained.

I also find emptying the bottle and mixing it in a bowl and applying it w a tint brush helps minimise the chances of being stained

Reactions: 7
I mean Flintoff would’ve been alright and has more sporting clout than Paddy.
I think Ugo Monye will make a great team captain but would have made an even better host. I may be biased though because I seriously fancy him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Any tea on Emma Stone or Thompson? Saw them in Cruella. And Thompson was so smug. Not sure that was her character or her shining through!

Reactions: 5
Any tea on Emma Stone or Thompson? Saw them in Cruella. And Thompson was so smug. Not sure that was her character or her shining through!
She put her money where her mouth is with that whole John Lassetter situation which is admirable and more than many in her position would have done

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Emma Thompson went to see a friends show at Edinburgh Fringe a few years back. She was really nice to them all, went for drinks as I remember and she was very encouraging to them.

Reactions: 17
Looks like Hayley Atwell is dating Tom Cruise. I thought she had more sense to join a cult.
Oh well.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Right all I have had a whiff of a scandal but I’m tit at web searches so I wondered if any of you know or can find more.
Graham Coxon of Blur was with his partner Essy Syed for years and they have a daughter together. Apparently someone on Instagram contacted Essy and showed her pics of Graham with a young girl which are somewhere on Instagram still but I dunno where.
Going by Essy’s Instagram she and GC have now split and her and the daughter are off on their own. See attached screen grab. She describes herself as an abuse survivor and in another post she has a black eye and says she has lost 3 stone!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Hand sanitiser is good for getting hair dye off the skin

Reactions: 8
Right all I have had a whiff of a scandal but I’m tit at web searches so I wondered if any of you know or can find more.
Graham Coxon of Blur was with his partner Essy Syed for years and they have a daughter together. Apparently someone on Instagram contacted Essy and showed her pics of Graham with a young girl which are somewhere on Instagram still but I dunno where.
Going by Essy’s Instagram she and GC have now split and her and the daughter are off on their own. See attached screen grab. She describes herself as an abuse survivor and in another post she has a black eye and says she has lost 3 stone!
Oh wowwww, never got good vibes from him tbh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.