Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrison Osterfield is a great name isn't it? "Hi, I'm Harrison, Harrison Osterfield"

I like Joel Dommett and he is very easy on the eye. Much rather him than sick-making Holly and Phil and Ant and bloody Dec and don't even get me started on that talentless twit Holden.

Reactions: 25
Harrison and Tom met at The Brit School. Tom was relatively unknown when he got cast as Spiderman, and only 18 when he was cast and studying drama. He was too old for a chaperone, so knowing what a massive project and how daunting it might be for him to be by himself and away from the U.K he was told he could bring a friend. Tom isn't gay, he was dating a girl from The Brit School when he got the Spiderman part.

Reactions: 8
I also think the bbc are starting to b the same as itv with the same faces on everything , case in point that idiot mcguinness doing question of sport, if I was sue I would be highly offended being replaced by someone like him

Reactions: 20
Ive been around the block a fair few times and I like to think I’m a woman of the world, but dinosaur erotica? Dinosaurs?
Genuinely, what the living duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rita Ora doing Rita Ora things...

I'm more perplexed where the money came from!
Ha ha what an idiot. I like how the article as written as if the head of Companies House had written to her - ‘financial chiefs’ - when it’s a very impersonal automated process.

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not at all real celeb gossip seems like a slow news day 🥱

I bet Susie was terrifying when he didn't put the bins out:

"You lazy bastard, hole, head, bum, ruffian, rogue, scoundrel, nincompoop, ne'er-do-well..."

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Seeing as there’s been loads of Golden Girls chat of late…

Oh my duck! That is terrifying, hilarious and somehow accurate all in one :ROFLMAO:

No tea to add but wanted to add to the chorus of Embrace the Grey!
When I am a proper grown up, I shall wear my grey down to my arse. And maybe dye it in bright colours for fun occasionally ;)

Reactions: 11
Harrison and Tom met at The Brit School. Tom was relatively unknown when he got cast as Spiderman, and only 18 when he was cast and studying drama. He was too old for a chaperone, so knowing what a massive project and how daunting it might be for him to be by himself and away from the U.K he was told he could bring a friend. Tom isn't gay, he was dating a girl from The Brit School when he got the Spiderman part.
I’m not sure you can say he’s definitely not gay because he had a girlfriend when he was 18… I don’t care about his sexual preference but the zendaya thing is for sure for the press!

Reactions: 9
I also think the bbc are starting to b the same as itv with the same faces on everything , case in point that idiot mcguinness doing question of sport, if I was sue I would be highly offended being replaced by someone like him
That's such a ridiculous choice! I agree the BBC are getting more like ITV. They don't need to rely on advertising so shouldn't need to pander to the lowest common denominator for ratings. They should be trying new presenters or going for a more diverse cast etc.
I think because of the pressure on them from the government and threats of getting rid of the Licence Fee has meant they are trying to get more 'commercial' in anticipation of them having to go subscription only. I don't like the Licence Fee, but I do think they should maintain quality and charge internationally for IPlayer if they have to go subscription only rather than trying to compete with ITV on crapness.

This sounds so bad but I hope she gets with Jimmy Carr, there’s a frisson there on “8 Out of Ten Cats does Countdown”
Has Jimmy Car become a father? He was photographed with a pram a few months ago but didnt confirm anything and just kept schtum about the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.