Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect its because they pay Ant and Dec so much (and Phil) that they can't afford many more presenters. The ones they do have are on golden handcuffs deals so they have to make the most of them. They literally can't afford for them not to be popular. It used to be the case that the Daily Mail a huge amount of shares in ITV, so again used to profit from ITV's success, so would publish puff pieces about the 'stars' in a you scratch my back way. I'm not sure if that's still the case though.
They might post puff pieces but the comments aren't moderated on most of them.

Reactions: 2
Jesus if I look like CZJ at 51 then I couldn’t care less if my hair is as white as the snow, she still looks quite naturally youthful.
I have watched The Kominsky Method with Michael Douglas annd Alan Arkin, Jane Seymour also has a role and wears a grey wig. She looks absolutely stunning and far more attractive than with her usual dyed brown hair.

Screenshot_20210708-170646_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ITV booted Micheal Barrymore out the door as soon as they could for his actions

so why keep Ant
I get what your saying but they are completely different, Micheal Barrymore and his friends should be in prison for rape and murder what they did to that poor man makes me go cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am not sure if I believe Tom&Zendaya is real. It is interesting, suddenly they get papped going everywhere. Wonder if it will last after the Spiderman premier.
Of course it isn't real! Look at him! If you believe he is straight I have a bridge to sell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have watched The Kominsky Method with Michael Douglas annd Alan Arkin, Jane Seymour also has a role and wears a grey wig. She looks absolutely stunning and far more attractive than with her usual dyed brown hair.

View attachment 653445
How funny have seen Jane Seymour in a film last week (some American girl film daughter wanted to watch) and until I read the words in your post assumed you'd seen the same.
Screenshot_20210708-173311_Google.jpg

Reactions: 4
Of course it isn't real! Look at him! If you believe he is straight I have a bridge to sell you.
I don't know if he's gay, straight, bi or whatever, but I've read a few things about how his close friend always travels with him and is his personal assistant, had minor roles in the Spiderman films etc. Whether that's because he actually is his friend or his 'friend' who knows!

Reactions: 9
ITV have failed to invest in any new talent over the last twenty years, which is they have become so reliant on the same few faces. Ant and Dec and Phil and Holly, Cowell, Amanda Holden etc. I think they’ve realised now which is why you are starting to see people like Joel Dommet hosting prime time shows.

Reactions: 20
I am not sure if I believe Tom&Zendaya is real. It is interesting, suddenly they get papped going everywhere. Wonder if it will last after the Spiderman premier.
Haven't all the Spidermen dated their leading lady at some point? Maguire and Dunst? Emma Stone and Garfield?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know if he's gay, straight, bi or whatever, but I've read a few things about how his close friend always travels with him and is his personal assistant, had minor roles in the Spiderman films etc. Whether that's because he actually is his friend or his 'friend' who knows!
Harrison Osterfield. He was in The Irregulars on Netflix as well. He's very attractive in that pretty twunky white guy category. They'd make an attractive couple if they were both more than friends.

Reactions: 3
Haven't all the Spidermen dated their leading lady at some point? Maguire and Dunst? Emma Stone and Garfield?
I loved Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. I literally have no idea why, I just really rooted for them on the basis of hardly any information about either of them 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen in this weeks Popbitch, do not and I can't stress this enough click on the link out of curiosity :sick:
Screenshot_20210708-182705_Email.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How funny have seen Jane Seymour in a film last week (some American girl film daughter wanted to watch) and until I read the words in your post assumed you'd seen the same. View attachment 653498
I think she looks gorgeous with grey hair, I think dying grey hair darker as opposed to blending in with blonde highlights, is very aging, especially when the grey roots show!

Reactions: 3
They might post puff pieces but the comments aren't moderated on most of them.
You have to pay extra for moderation 😁 but a lot of the time the commenters have prejudices based on what they read in the DM anyway, so they for example slag off Lisa because the DM tell them that she is a golddigger and she looks rough because of all the pictures they publish of her looking rough ( because Ants PR has paid for paps to hang out outside her house waiting for her to put the bins out)

Reactions: 8
You have to pay extra for moderation 😁 but a lot of the time the commenters have prejudices based on what they read in the DM anyway, so they for example slag off Lisa because the DM tell them that she is a golddigger and she looks rough because of all the pictures they publish of her looking rough ( because Ants PR has paid for paps to hang out outside her house waiting for her to put the bins out)
Comments tend to vary on both Ant and Lisa, she gets slated but so does he.

That is particularly crappy of his PR (and by extension Ant himself) to doorstep her putting out the bins, am projecting slightly here as unless I'm going straight out I tend to do the school run with no make up and then do make up later.

Reactions: 6
Andie MacDowell has been embracing her grey hair and looking gorgeous.

D3CA20C4-D3C6-422A-B6A8-521EFF6D0BE7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.