Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm scared to embrace the grey. My sister has and she looks fab, her hair is a mass of coppery and silver streaks and 100% natural. I'm olive skinned (she has a lighter skin tone) and I like my reddish brown curly mop. I have gone a bit lighter and I've had to get my eyebrows sorted because they've gone really fair. I've been ill recently though (since having Covid earlier in the year) and haven't had the energy to stick a box dye on, so we shall see. At the moment I have a few silvery streaks but I know, just as soon as I feel better, I'll be back to dyeing it.

I'm hoping to be one of those very old ladies with a full face of make up, wearing clothes made from a combination of sequins and leopard print, and dark red hair, tottering along the high street with my dog in a pushchair.
Brilliant! The modern day version of ‘when I’m old I’m going to wear purple’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ITV booted Micheal Barrymore out the door as soon as they could for his actions

so why keep Ant
I can’t stand Mc Partlin, I would have been happy to see him sacked. However, Barrymore presided over a party where a young man was raped and murdered, and scarpered before the police got there. Also some stuff went missing, from the scene of the crime. Mac Partlin didn’t actually kill anyone or take part in a cover up.

I also think the bbc are starting to b the same as itv with the same faces on everything , case in point that idiot mcguinness doing question of sport, if I was sue I would be highly offended being replaced by someone like him
McGuinness has all the charm of dogs diarrhoea, yet he continues to get get jobs. I’d love to know what he’s got on people!

I’m dead old, but even I can see A Question of Sport should be taken out the back and given a merciful death. I saw a snippet a few months ago visiting my old Mum, and was momentarily confused I felt like I’d been transported back to the 70s or 80s.
I didn’t know they still made it, it’s like making gas mantels, or crocheting cases for gas masks. Let it go already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This is what I am doing!
I'm 45, have long natural curly hair and am going grey gracefully - no one's natural hair colour doesn't suit their skin, it's just personal preference. Then when it's fully grey, I'm going to dye it bright pink (I'm too dark atm)
lockdown gave the opportunity to go grey and I love it. I have just a hint of blond left on some of my ends now and my son wants me to dye it blue, which I think I might do with a colour wash

Reactions: 10
I’m confused by Sebastian Eubank’s death as apparently he drowned in Dubai. Now I’ve never been there, nor is it somewhere I’d want to visit, but isn’t it all man made? No tidal currents and shallow waters?

I briefly visited Qatar as a stopover on the way to Thailand and people have told me it’s similar to Dubai in that it’s all completely synthetic. The beaches and the sea were fake. I loathed the place.

Very tragic news, regardless. His wife must be devastated and his baby son will never remember him. RIP.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m confused by Sebastian Eubank’s death as apparently he drowned in Dubai. Now I’ve never been there, nor is it somewhere I’d want to visit, but isn’t it all man made? No tidal currents and shallow waters?

I briefly visited Qatar as a stopover on the way to Thailand and people have told me it’s similar to Dubai in that it’s all completely synthetic. The beaches and the sea were fake. I loathed the place.

Very tragic news, regardless. His wife must be devastated and his baby son will never remember him. RIP.
You can drown in shallow water and we don’t know the circumstances of how he drowned.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I also think the bbc are starting to b the same as itv with the same faces on everything , case in point that idiot McGuinness doing question of sport if I was sue I would be highly offended being replaced by someone like him
Barker must be SERIOUSLY fuming they've given it to Mcguiness

can see him being replaced after this series

or Question Of Sport will be axed with him being the biggest factor in its demise

Reactions: 10

or Question Of Sport will be axed with him being the biggest factor in its demise
Sue Barker has been treated horribly by the BBC in them forcing her out.

And to add insult to it, she is replaced by Paddy McGuinness who probably can't even read the autocue.

Reactions: 28
I see radio presenter Jono Coleman from Virgin Radio has passed away 🥲🥲
Oh bless him. When my son was travelling in Australia, I messaged Jono on Facebook and asked him if he'd say happy birthday to him on his radio show. and he replied almost immediately, asking for my son's name, whereabouts was he in Oz, and that he'd be on air that day at a particular time and would definitely give him a shout out. My son was gobsmacked to hear Jono Coleman wishing him a happy birthday and telling him when he was next in Sydney he'd buy him a beer. I've never forgotten that.

Plus it saved me the cost of a card ;)

RIP Jono

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Oh bless him. When my son was travelling in Australia, I messaged Jono on Facebook and asked him if he'd say happy birthday to him on his radio show. and he replied almost immediately, asking for my son's name, whereabouts was he in Oz, and that he'd be on air that day at a particular time and would definitely give him a shout out. My son was gobsmacked to hear Jono Coleman wishing him a happy birthday and telling him when he was next in Sydney he'd buy him a beer. I've never forgotten that.

Plus it saved me the cost of a card ;)

RIP Jono
I never could get why Jono wasn,t as big a star here in Britain because he was fantastic

and actually caring deeply about those who tune in is an absolute bonus

you don't get many like him in the industry

brilliant he did that for your boy straight off his own back

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sad to hear about Jono. I ways remember in the early days of gmtv,he used to do the links in Oz at Christmas time with ex pat's on the beach wishing their families happy Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's been a sad day for bad news Jono Coleman, Sebastian Eubank and the ex footballer Paul Mariner. Rest in peace all of you 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I could see Clare Balding being a decent host. I wonder if she was offered it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I could see Clare Balding being a decent host. I wonder if she was offered it.
100% she wasn't offered the job. Because replacing Sue with Clare, who would be a similar style of host, just emphasises the question of why bother sacking Sue in the first place.

BBC had to go for someone totally different, but they should've still had a sporting background.

Reactions: 12
Paddy McGuinness used to be part of the Ant/Dec/Robbie/Jonathon Wilkes set, they played golf together - according to Digital Spy back in the day, there was more to it than that ;) so I wonder if he has influential golfing or other sporting buddies that made him a shoo-in for the job?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.