Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I’m not sure where that info is from, regarding their relationships? Upon looking into it both Woody and Eric are (or were, at least) married, to women. It doesn’t look like Derek is though.
My source of information is obviously unreliable 😀😀 She’s a die hard BCR fan, a friend from my teens and is deeply mourning Les, so perhaps not thinking straight.

It’s hard to find out any recent info about the remaining Rollers. Their Facebook page, run by Woody, is full of tributes to Les. I can only find an ancient interview with Lorraine Kelly (her growler is NOT on show) talking to Eric about his folk music. No mention of wives, girlfriends or children.

Reactions: 1

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
I worked with someone who was a huge Rolf fan. He paid something like £20k (from memory, could have been 40) for one of his paintings. He even showed me photos on his phone of him and his son dressed as Rolf for fancy dress and they both looked uncannily like him.

I no longer worked with him when the news broke but I really felt bad for my former colleague.
And then there was the guy who paid well over the odds at auction for Savilles Rolls Royce.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
This is slightly OT, but I have a hat! We all have hats! Personally I think it’s rather fetching, I’m just wondering why?

lucrecia

On the topic of Anna Faris. Anna is now painfully thin and she first started dropping weight after breaking up with Chris Pratt and there’s been rumours that she has a drug problem. If anyone watched her series Mom before she left there were scenes were she looked genuinely up to her eyeballs in coke and several fans on twitter commented the exact same thing.

View attachment 659245
I saw a youtube video of her at the Oxford Union and she was absolutely all over the place. I had no idea why she was there anyway, she is of little significance as an actress. People blame Chris for their breakup but I'm not so sure. I think she is probably hard work.

Emerald37

VIP Member
I've heard loads of stories too about him being an arrogant twat. He doesnt hide it to be fair to him. Even in interviews he comes across as someone with an over inflated view of his own importance. I have no idea how he has got as far as he has. Hes a mediocre character actor who has ridden on Benedict Cumberbatch's coattails. Cumberbatch doesnt even like him, and he comes across as someone who likes everyone!
I think he's a total arse but as an actor he's fantastic in my view.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
oh I wasn't talking about people reacting to my posts! I meant celebrity/hollywood circles cheating on their wives or husbands.
I get that you can't trust anyone on the internet :)
Also that previous poster was picked up on a reddit thread and a mumsnet thread which is how I came across them...but anyway!

I've just seen that Sheridan Smith has split up with her fiance. I feel like nothing has gone right for her in the last few years :(
I noticed that’s why I deleted it haha!