Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittyeyelashes

Poor Hiddles, he’s getting a right bashing on here - but oh my Christ, he deserves it. What a twat!

So Heather Mills had barely heard of billionaire newly bereaved McCartney huh? That makes me snort with laughter. The Peiko/Les Mckeown thing is just sad, like she can’t admit she was a fan who managed to get with her idol.
I feel a bit sorry for Hiddles, he’s a very nice guy but he does bring it on himself doesn’t he.

I actually thought that this was a pisstake at first. I'm actually embarrassed for him. 🤣🤣:ROFLMAO:
I know it’s so twatty you think he can’t actually be serious… but oh wait…😂

Vanelope

VIP Member
Zach Braff on Instagram has been visiting his mates in New York. He doesn’t do it for me at all, but they seem low key happy together. Other guesses on CDAN were Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith.

Roger Smith

@Notredamn How is it the same? Having read them, I really don't see how it is. Surely if I was the same poster I'd change the style if that was the case? I'm not that poster and sorry for bringing the posts up, won't do it again.

I *can* see why you might think that, especially if they're a prolific name changer and poster, and I can't prove I'm not them, but I'm really not. I've had no sordid love affairs or hook ups with anyone of note, I'm a very average nobody who worked in that world briefly and I'm now completely out of it, married with a child and just fell down a rabbit hole of entertaining posts.

I wish I had the willpower and motivation she does, she looks amazing.
No no don’t give up, you must find it for me…!

Attachments

Tabitha D

VIP Member
His eyes and his hair really bother me. He gets some beautiful women though so he clearly has something going for him

Maybe he just needs a bloody good haircut
He was in a serious car accident about 15 years ago and needed reconstructive surgery on his nose and eye socket. It did change his looks somewhat and it could be that he wears longer hair to cover scarring (he did wear it shorter before).

Wait which one was in extras? Les or Keith?! 🙈
Both Les and Keith were in “Life is short” (with Barry from Eastenders). I think it was only Les in Extras.

madgirlcity

I think the best thing to do is to go on to IMDb and look through every movie the suspects have been in and try to find co stars that are currently filming a series lol.

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
I have read a few blind items that suggest he's very freaky-deaky in the bedroom... I'm talking women in cages (consensual) waiting for him (and America's ass) to come home
I've heard that too. I'm not sure about asexual. I think his fans would like him to be asexual! Hasnt he serial dated most women in Hollywood?

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
Tom Hildeston looks a bit ferrety to me. Never got the appeal.
I love him in the Marvel stuff, but I watched a Norwegian show on Netflix called Ragnarok and loved the Loki character in that too ( didnt fancy him, hes a child!) so maybe I live the character rather than him. I enjoyed the Night Manager but didnt think he was anything amazing!

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Kit Harrington is quite fit but too short.
Didn't Neil Morrissey have an affair with Amanda Holden.
Six degrees of separation...

Nose job?

No, it is not that. Her face looks stretched.

Probably fillers and botox. It normally always is fillers and botox
What I’m thinking.
Her make up and expression reminds me of linda evangelista in the 90s a bit.

kittyeyelashes

I have just been having a read on Laura Whitmore's thread, and she comes across as a complete twat.

Have you had any dealings with her? It would be interesting to hear from someone who knows her because the way she acts on social media doesnt paint her in a good way at all. :)
No I haven’t had any dealings with her at all! I don’t know much about her, off to have a nosey at her threads

Reverend

VIP Member
I can’t even say that she is naturally that thin. Because in her scary movie days, she was slim but it was healthy slim. They were nearly 20 years ago. I also watched her TV series mom and she wasn’t even that thin at the start of it she started losing lots of weight around series 5 of it and by series 7 she was so skinny.
She did have breast implants. I don't know if she has taken those out.