Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Derek and Stuart Woody Wood and Eric Faulkner are the 3 remaining Rollers still alive, none of them married, no children, all in same sex relationships.

Tam Paton did his worst with all of them, the filthy paedophile. It’s an interesting nature vs nurture debate. Which came first? Being interested in gay sex or being seduced by a grown man when you’re a young teenager?
I’m not sure where that info is from, regarding their relationships? Upon looking into it both Woody and Eric are (or were, at least) married, to women. It doesn’t look like Derek is though.

Reactions: 1

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
That car kiss looked awkward as fuck. But who knows, maybe that was just a weird angle. They make a very cute couple.
Yes, they are cute, but both would do anything for fame. May they have insta followers, but they need to get better roles after Spidey. I personally find Z great as a model, but boring as an actress. Poor Tom's hairline is failing him.

• Haha

Roger Smith

They certainly were hilarious: TH’s FWB, and threesomes/ONSs with Scarlet Johansson, Carmen Electra, and any other film star/A-lister you care to mention.

Not bad going for an ageing ex-glamour model who coveted the dizzy career heights of Linda Lusardi! 🤣
OK I definitely need to know now! TH?

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I found out the other day her brother is the brother from Addams Family Values (I can't remember his name... He goes to the camp with Wednesday)
I did not know that! Talented family. My son had a spell of loving Sophia the First when she sang, she’s got an amazing voice

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Poor Danni, I thought she came across as quite sweet on LI.

Hey, a few years ago now (maybe even 10) Mark Hoppus went into my mates shop. He said is girlfriend was fiiiiiiiiiiit. Like mega hot!

What makes you think Chris Evans is gay? No blinds about him as far as I know. He dated Jenny Slate and I think Lily James at one point. I'm not saying that means he's not gay (see Tom Holland and Zendaya) but I have no reason to believe he is gay.
He's asexual, I've heard

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I wondered about Joaquin as he is a method actor - but he has won lots of awards. Was it him or Jared Leto who went really wierd, had long hair and a beard for a few years and later claimed it was all an act as part of 'performance art'?
I think it was JP but can't be sure. All three are very similar in relation to their bizzare behaviour.

Reverend

VIP Member
Yes, it had a pretentious opening with her doing a bit of modern art dancing or whatever they call it. Hideously showcasing all the things she thought she could also do.
I thought it was kindest not to remind people.
There was a quite funny sketch about a woman in an audition for a advert regarding a mop. Other than that I don't remember it being funny.

Falkor

VIP Member
No, no Grannies. Not Rooney 😂

It was the savage one with the golden mane. ;)

It was a few years back before Flintoff stopped drinking.

The is the first time I've actually been able to provide some tea other than I saw Anne Hegarty in Tesco.
I was going to say, was it Robbie Savage? They did a great podcast together for a few years, Flintoff, Savage and the Ping Pong Guy. Very funny in places, but also very moving in others. They're good mates, those two.