Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
I’m confused by Sebastian Eubank’s death as apparently he drowned in Dubai. Now I’ve never been there, nor is it somewhere I’d want to visit, but isn’t it all man made? No tidal currents and shallow waters?

I briefly visited Qatar as a stopover on the way to Thailand and people have told me it’s similar to Dubai in that it’s all completely synthetic. The beaches and the sea were fake. I loathed the place.

Very tragic news, regardless. His wife must be devastated and his baby son will never remember him. RIP.
It’s very sad news. This confused me as the sea there is like a hot bath at this time of year and not enjoyable at all. Maybe it was a swimming pool and no one around. I know I shouldn’t speculate. Such awful news.

Reactions: 1

Mavis Cruet

Bowie nut here, and they actually recorded this video overnight (in London's Docklands), in a rush, and they improvised it all. Think the last scene where the Dame wiggles his arse was done just as the sun was rising (I'm sure there's a dirty joke in there, maybe if it was the moon rising)....

If you take it as it was intended, a 1980s charity single (for Live Aid) cobbled together in a rush, then it's not that bad. Two old hams playing around with each other.
Two old hams, hamming it up! 🤣

Roger Smith

@Roger Smith look for posts by a poster called mischeviousmystery who claimed to be the hook up of He Who Must Not Be Named among many others. Seems to have disappeared which is a shame, I would have liked to talk to them!

I think Helen Mirren is lauded because of just that - she looks quite natural and normal but can look incredible on the red carpet.
I think her beauty is more attainable.

Gillian Anderson is incredibly beautiful and poised in real life, she’s had a bit of work done I think (not sure if she’s ever talked about it in real life and I don’t know for sure, just guessing) but I think it’s been done very very well. She’s very elegant but also has a filthy sense of humour and a really dirty laugh, and it’s a surprising yet excellent combination 😂

I am supposed to be studying today while the little one is with his Nan, and somehow I suspect this forum is going to be my downfall, I’m already completely distracted
Can’t find it, ah well! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member

Are we saying Pete Davidson? Every clue fits. Unattractive man keeps dating far more beautiful and talented women.
Definitely. He must have one hell of a personality, though didn't Ariana Grande say he was also very well endowed?

kittyeyelashes

He’s an old Etonian isn’t he. In showbiz there’s the phenomenon of very young very mediocre posh people who think they are brilliant at everything.
They are bumptious, but they are obviously brought up to believe and think they can do everything extremely well on no evidence. I’m not saying he can’t act, but he thinks he’s Sammy Davis Junior as well.

I remember Emma Thompson, a brilliant actress screenwriter and good egg, but she tried stand up and only gave up because she couldn't get booked. If you’re shit at it you usually know before they tell you.
yep Eton then RADA

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
The new Sex and the City thing is being filmed at the moment isn't it?
Yes. Minus Kim Cattrall 🙁 The only others I can think of filming now are Dead To Me, but that’s really just two main leads, and Killing Eve, but I can’t think of an actor Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer and Fiona Shaw have all each worked with.

If it wasn't filming right now it could be Big Little Liars - (I think that has finished?) as there were/are big name film actors in that - Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Zoe Kravitz, Laura Dern, Meryl Street.
It's like a Venn diagram trying to work out a common link!
If it was that one it would definitely rule out Ton Cruise! I love trying to figure these things out 🤣

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
My apologies. It was Derek.
Derek and Stuart Woody Wood and Eric Faulkner are the 3 remaining Rollers still alive, none of them married, no children, all in same sex relationships.

Tam Paton did his worst with all of them, the filthy paedophile. It’s an interesting nature vs nurture debate. Which came first? Being interested in gay sex or being seduced by a grown man when you’re a young teenager?

• Sad

kittyeyelashes

Bowie nut here, and they actually recorded this video overnight (in London's Docklands), in a rush, and they improvised it all. Think the last scene where the Dame wiggles his arse was done just as the sun was rising (I'm sure there's a dirty joke in there, maybe if it was the moon rising)....

If you take it as it was intended, a 1980s charity single (for Live Aid) cobbled together in a rush, then it's not that bad. Two old hams playing around with each other.
love this

Scuttles

Are we saying Pete Davidson? Every clue fits. Unattractive man keeps dating far more beautiful and talented women.
Sounds about right, he strikes me as a compulsive proposer, hasn't he been engaged twice before 😬 ?

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Not sure if already been posted but this screenshot is from deuxmoi
Obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt as anyone could submit anything there… but…
Any thoughts?
Must admit I thought of Jim Carey purely as I know he is into his method acting. Not sure if he’s won many awards??View attachment 666403
I think if we can figure out the tv show it will make it easier to narrow it down who the actor is.
I’m not up to date with tv, does anyone know of a current tv series with at least 4 main cast members, probably all women, who’ve all also worked on movies? And if deuxmoi received and published this tip on the same day it would be a show that’s filming right now.

kittyeyelashes

He’s either got some sort of mental health condition or the worlds most deluded knob. It’s gone beyond funny then sad for me now.
It’s like Brent iin The Office but with less self awareness. I love how pleased he always
looks with himself.

Yes! We've already discussed this. WtF? For those who missed well worth a read.
Beyond parody.
Oh sorry I’m a newbie to these threads and didn’t realise! It’s brilliantly bad though isn’t it.