Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ianbeale

Right all I have had a whiff of a scandal but I’m shit at web searches so I wondered if any of you know or can find more.
Graham Coxon of Blur was with his partner Essy Syed for years and they have a daughter together. Apparently someone on Instagram contacted Essy and showed her pics of Graham with a young girl which are somewhere on Instagram still but I dunno where.
Going by Essy’s Instagram she and GC have now split and her and the daughter are off on their own. See attached screen grab. She describes herself as an abuse survivor and in another post she has a black eye and says she has lost 3 stone!
Graham split with his wife Essy last summer BEFORE a batshit teenage blur stan from South America put 2+2 together and made 5 from a few random pics with a fan on Instagram....but yeah , Essy's Instagram is kinda concerning.

Reactions: 2

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Yes that's the video i added in the link in my post, there's more videos too of him saying even more disgusting things about her!!!
Can’t he be reported? Not sure what state he’s in America but surely something can be done?

Alexa Grady

I quite agree, but I wasn’t in any way saying that they were, just the particular household that I grew up in.
I know, I just wanted to share a positive story to counterbalance. Wasn’t meaning you were saying they were all bad. ❤

Me too. blink-182 were my favourite band when I was a teenager. They meant a lot to me back then. I really hope he pulls through.
Never recovered from Lost Prophets either. Sick guck ruined my love of their music that meant so much! 🤬

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Oh I'm not wearing a baggy tshirt and leggings for yacht frolicking, I borrowed one of Amanda Holden's tits out, slashed to the thigh micro dresses for the occasion. Got to make the effort when you're a booty call for a celebrity. Especially a celebrity who is rumoured to prefer men.
Although if they're into men they might prefer the baggy t-shirt and leggings combo rather than the here's my tits my arse is following look :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Roger Smith

😂 😂 😂

That has made my day. For your info Anne HEGARTY is actually smaller in real life than I expected unlike Mark Labbett who I saw in an M6 service station and is huge.
I love all of them. So funny and smart and normal, just the best combination in a human being!

House of Tea

VIP Member
now let me tell you all something

amongst the typical crushes, schoolboys and young men had in the 90s Pam Anderson and all those

among mine I had

SERIOUSLY

laugh if you want to

ANNE ROBINSON

even pre Weakest Link I have always thought she,s very gorgeous

plus I love how witty and matter of fact she is

her live interviews of incompetent bosses on Watchdog made gripping viewing

Countdown is showing she has lost none of her sparkle
Did you have similar lascivious thoughts about Margaret Thatcher? The power thing?

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
My first thought was Jared Leto.Notorious creep and takes himself incredibly seriously.
Wouldn't be Johnny Depp would it? I just looked it up and he has been nominated for loads of things but rarely wins anything.
Not sure if he is well known for method acting though.

[The stuff about Martin Freeman is ironic when he played what was about the nicest character in The Office.
Office!]

It’s often he way look at “our Cilla” or all the old biddies who thought of Pip (don’t mention the runner) Schofield as family. It seems a lot of people who do “nice” professionally are over-compensating madly in a vain bid to quell the evil demons within.
Blimey if the Zach Braff thing is true, it shows even when men are seriously punching, they will still cheat!
I’m confused. Isn’t Irina a full time professional beard, the GOAT beard in fact?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

thegirlscout

VIP Member
He’s a wanker. He cheated on Anna Faris when he became big even though for years she was the bigger name than him.
Didn’t she cheat on her ex husband with Chris though? She said the moment they met in 2007 she knew she wanted to marry him but she was still married to her first husband then?

Summer house

There’s a YouTube video of him tugging at his hair to prove it’s real and not a wig. He’s so rich though, he could afford the best hair transplant. Things have moved on since Bruce Forsythe’s day.
I thought he had a transplant. If not he has a good head of hair for his age