Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittyeyelashes

Somewhere out there, there are still people who believe the Twilight couple are secretly married with several children,even though Kristen is openly gay. Same as the strange breed who go by the name of Cumberbitches, who believe Ben's wife Sophie is a prostitute/people trafficker/drug lord/satanist and all their children are robots.

The Robstens are harmless. The Cumberbitches not so much. Ben had to get a restraining order against one of them who was live tweeting his every move and saw absolutely no problem with what she was doing.

These crazy fans are mostly middle-aged women and as a mostly middle-aged woman myself, I can't understand what must be missing from their lives to be so obsessed with people they don't know and never will.
wtf. They think his kids are robots?! No words. How do people even start thinking like that? I tried to find the Robsten blog but can't find the one I originally saw, it was utterly mad and had an argument for everything as to why everything was a cover up and had photoshopped their faces onto family pictures they'd found on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
In the flesh Hiddleston is really not all that. Not sure you would look twice at him on the street if you didn't know he was Hiddleston.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
NO!! Not Ken Dodd. Was he diddling the Diddy Men?
This was it.

• Wow

kittyeyelashes

Usually I'd suggest that Hayley Atwell could be using it to further her career...but with TC I would say it will do anything but for her career! Sure, she might get a few more papped shots but I doubt the offers will come flowing in...

Chablis1

VIP Member
Why do they have to wait for him to pass (and hopefully go to that special place in hell if this is true) ?
Have no idea. A colleague’s husband works for the relevant TV channel.

That’s what’s wrong with the media they want to prosecute them when it’s to late, can’t jail a dead body. All like minded people keeping hush about it but acting outraged when it comes to light just to cover their own sinister tales.
That’s right. Like someone said upthread it’ll be interesting when the Cliff information is finally released.

Last edited:

Summer house

Who was the third person supposed to have been involved with Ant and Dec? Something tells me it was Gordon Ramsay....or maybe not 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Greentea12

It was John and their manager Brian Epstein, who are alleged to have had an affair.
The Brian Epstein thing was well documented, I think John actually discussed it in the Playboy interview before his death calling it an almost affair but that it was never consummated. The Paul stuff I've seen in certain areas of Beatles fandom. In mainstream the only time I've seen it alluded to was comments Yoko made to the Lennon biographer Philip Norman that they both backpeddled from after publication of the John Lennon The life biography.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Bay City Rollers - what happened to them
Gosh that’s a sad read. Poor sods. I never knew half the stuff in that article - cocaine smuggling? Granny killing? Blimey. They definitely weren’t The Osmonds were they?

• Sad