Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Amanda Holden might think she's classy. But if so then she's mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Amanda Holden might think she's classy. But if so then she's mistaken.
She definitely thinks she's drop dead gorgeous and I reckon she's going to struggle when she no longer appears youthful. Her whole persona is based around her looks and every outfit she wears in public is designed to draw attention to her figure.

You never see her in leggings and a baggy t-shirt, with bed hair and no make up on.
Unlike me, and believe me, Tattlers, I rock that look pretty much every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She definitely thinks she's drop dead gorgeous and I reckon she's going to struggle when she no longer appears youthful. Her whole persona is based around her looks and every outfit she wears in public is designed to draw attention to her figure.

You never see her in leggings and a baggy t-shirt, with bed hair and no make up on.
Unlike me, and believe me, Tattlers, I rock that look pretty much every day.
I bet you look spectacular with with your leggings, baggy t-shirt and bed hair RedMagnolia. :)

What a total faff to have to get dolled up all the time with not a hair out of place in case someone photographs you and 'catches you out'. I realise her image is her pay check so she has an incentive to do it, but really, how very dull. I don't understand these people who seem to lap it all up. I have seen responses to her posting a photograph on Twitter and it is all "Oh my God, you look stunning", "Wow babe, you could give those 21 year olds a run for their money" etc etc.

I think anyone chasing youth like that is frankly pathetic. By all means take pride in your appearance and look after your body if you like, but if at the age of 50 your worth is based on how you look in a slashed to the thigh tits out evening gown, then it is just pitiable.

Reactions: 16
I’ll see if I can find some of the posts later on, honestly they are hilarious.
They certainly were hilarious: TH’s FWB, and threesomes/ONSs with Scarlet Johansson, Carmen Electra, and any other film star/A-lister you care to mention.

Not bad going for an ageing ex-glamour model who coveted the dizzy career heights of Linda Lusardi! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They certainly were hilarious: TH’s FWB, and threesomes/ONSs with Scarlet Johansson, Carmen Electra, and any other film star/A-lister you care to mention.

Not bad going for an ageing ex-glamour model who coveted the dizzy career heights of Linda Lusardi! 🤣
OK I definitely need to know now! TH?

Reactions: 1

Some stuff is more believable than others. I could quite easily believe that any particular "aging glamour model" might have had a one night stand with Carmen Electra, for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some stuff is more believable than others. I could quite easily believe that any particular "aging glamour model" might have had a one night stand with Carmen Electra, for example.
Yeah like Scarlet Johanssen having threesomes! She strikes me as a bit dull for that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m sure she was back recently under a new username very similar to mine

• Wow
Indeed. But the sheer accumulation of various celebrity sexual encounters, on balance, was ever so slightly implausible.

I’m sure she was back recently under a new username very similar to mine
I think she’s made a number of forays back under various names.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OK I definitely need to know now! TH?
Oh no, here we go again.... ;)

Tom Hiddlestone. Not to be mixed up with Tom Hanks, Tom Hardy, Tom Holland or any of the many other TH's that caused confusion in those threads!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

They were a great read! I wasn't sure if it was complete bullshit or whether it was really an ageing glamour model reliving her past glories and pretending it was still happening. The things she was describing still happen, with the yachting and paying for reality TV 'stars' etc to attend parties with A listers so I didn't think it was THAT unbelieveable. But why would you invite a glamour model from the 90's who must be knocking on for 50 instead of one of the many Love Island contestants and Towie/ MIC lot who supplement their income doing these things now and are 30 years younger?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, the good old TH days 😆 MM's posts started here:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not going to spill any major tea, one because I don't have much if any (make up artists don't get invited to these crazy sex parties it seems, more's the pity :ROFLMAO:) and two because, well that wouldn't be smart, but I will just say that most A-listers, especially those who have been shall we say burned by bad PR or scandal before, will 100% be NDA-ed up to their eyeballs. Especially if they're going to partake in any regular arrangement with anyone that could turn into a scandal further down the line. So I would be very surprised if a FWB arrangement was made without this kind of protection in place, and judging by the information shared on here by that poster, it wouldn't be hard to work out who she was if it was true.
The only reason I know this is not because I was a MAU, but because I have a friend who worked on the 'team' of a famous celebrity and sorted all that kind of stuff.

Obviously I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm not privy to friends' sex lives or kinks for the most part, so I didn't generally chitchat about these kinds of things with clients in the chair, who knows, maybe he got sloppy and careless.

Regardless of ALL of that, it was fantastic reading, highly entertaining and I really feel that poster is wasted on this forum and should write a fiction book. Mills and Boon would be left in the dust, and there's a huge market for it!

Interestingly, out of the celebs I've met, it's usually the smaller ones who are the most obnoxious, while the bigger ones tend to be much nicer and down to earth. One very small fry Z-lister once demanded that I cut a mini apple pie (Mr Kipling size) into four quarters for her because she couldn't possibly do it herself. Or you know, eat it like a normal person.

Having said that, someone I graduated theatre school with and got a big break and became quite big completely blanked me when I bumped into him at work many years later - and I know he recognised me as we were pally back in the day before it all kicked off for him. Takes all sorts!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to resurrect the he who must not be named madness, I'll slink away to the corner, don't @ me! :ROFLMAO:🙈

• Haha
  • Angry

Oh God, her!!! Wasn't she busted for being a billy bullshitter? I know she stopped posting shortly after Hiddles was photographed in London walking his dog while she was claiming to be on a booty call with him in LA. :D :D :D

If you're going to post rubbish online, it's best to do a bit of research first and find out where your fantasy lover actually is in the world.

I just said the same to Harry Styles as we frolicked on his yacht in Italy. Or was it Monaco?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
oh how is he @RedMagnolia I bet he loved your dressed down leggings look, perfect for casual smooching on a yacht. :D

Oh God, her!!! Wasn't she busted for being a billy bullshitter? I know she stopped posting shortly after Hiddles was photographed in London walking his dog while she was claiming to be on a booty call with him in LA. :D :D :D

If you're going to post rubbish online, it's best to do a bit of research first and find out where your fantasy lover actually is in the world.

I just said the same to Harry Styles as we frolicked on his yacht in Italy. Or was it Monaco?
Oh I must have missed those posts, I think I only got up to the ones where she said he had a thing about ankles and high heels. Or something. I'll have to search out the rest because there's nothing that aids procrastination better than this kind of forum content :geek: I am going to regret this later when the little one comes back and I've achieved NOTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I'm not wearing a baggy tshirt and leggings for yacht frolicking, I borrowed one of Amanda Holden's tits out, slashed to the thigh micro dresses for the occasion. Got to make the effort when you're a booty call for a celebrity. Especially a celebrity who is rumoured to prefer men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.