Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe not, but don't forget she has had bad mental health problems. That can age a person. Good on her for not dyeing her hair. I bet she would look stunning with a mane of silver hair. Such a gorgeous gorgeous woman.
I have bipolar 2 like her, and i absolutely love how open she is about it. Im probably biased but i find her so wonderful and so beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching the football and all I keep noticing is Jordan Pickford’s 90’s haircut. Curtains?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Looking at photos of Wayne Rooney and he’s not been handling lockdown well. Looks puffy and old.
Also every time I see David Beckham around the Royals I cringe, especially since we know how badly he wants a knighthood.
Wayne is the manager of Derby County, who not have a transfer embargo (they can't buy anyone), potential points deduction, and apparently they have only 12 players to start the season (they are allowed 25). Derby may also end up with points deduction, and could start the season on minus 15 points. It is alleged that they falsified their accounts, which is a big no no.

So no longer he looks old! Fair play to him though, he has stuck around, he could have walked away.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had to look up his age because I thought that too. 35! Man, he’s going to look like those obese fans in a year or so! 🤢
I'm a few months younger than Rooney, and every time I see him I must admit it does make me glad I haven't aged like that.

Jordan Pickford, however, is actually quite fit.

Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve just gone further back and discovered all the posts about “He Who Must Not Be Named” (sorry I named him in an earlier post of mine, I promise I won’t again!) and I am crying, this is brilliant. Don’t worry, I won’t resurrect but I just have to say this is exactly the kind of bedtime reading I’m in the market for :LOL:

I’m not a fan of the Jordan Pickford hairstyle, it makes me feel old, I remember it from the first time around. Also… beef curtains?! What?!

I have to say, reading some of the celeb specific threads here (not this one) I am SO glad I never made it. I have not aged well and I think I would be botoxed and god knows what up to my eyeballs by now if I had just from the pressure of it. I do think men in the public eye have it a lot easier in that respect.
Although there’s definitely a point where having too many “improvements” start to make you look worse! I’m trying to think of someone who’s had a bit of work done but managed not to get carried away, who looks quite natural still?

Reactions: 9
Although there’s definitely a point where having too many “improvements” start to make you look worse! I’m trying to think of someone who’s had a bit of work done but managed not to get carried away, who looks quite natural still?
Helen Mirren?

Reactions: 11
I do think men in the public eye have it a lot easier in that respect.
Indeed. I'm a 35 year old man, and I'm balding, starting to go grey and somewhat overweight, but even if I was famous I highly suspect I wouldn't have the DM pointing that out every other day. Part of me wishes they would do it¹, honestly, because then men might actually realise how much tit women get.

¹The closest anyone seems to have got was that, just after Theresa May became PM, some papers decided to start commenting on how her husband was dressed, almost as a piss take.

Reactions: 15
@Blurp Yes! She looks fantastic.

@L3moning I didn’t see that. But yes you’re right, men aren’t usually targeted in that way. It’s a shame so many actresses etc feel they need to completely transform their appearance but I can also completely understand why they do.

Reactions: 5
I don't know about Pickford but I have got a shameful crush on Jack Grealish and his massive thighs. He has big cow eyes and I love a man in a hairband. Don't judge me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Helen Mirren?
I may get shot down for this but I’ve never seen the appeal of HM. In her Prime Suspect days she just looked like a middle aged woman of that time - eye bags and all. I don’t know how she has become some sort of pin up for older women. She’s clearly had work done and it’s very obvious (the under eye area being a prime example - no pun intended). There was also a side on picture of her face from Cannes in 2005 or 6 where the front of her face looked quite pillow-y and filled but the back section didn’t. It was really odd and made her look a bit cut and shut.

Reactions: 16
Well he’s almost 41 and has no significant relationships or kids to speak of and as one of the most desirable bachelors on the planet, that seems a mean feat! He’s also very vocal on same-sex marriage. Also I reckon Johanssen would have chosen him if he were straight! Non of this proves he’s gay (before anyone jumps on me), but I get the feeling he is!
I have read a few blind items that suggest he's very freaky-deaky in the bedroom... I'm talking women in cages (consensual) waiting for him (and America's ass) to come home

Reactions: 4
I have read a few blind items that suggest he's very freaky-deaky in the bedroom... I'm talking women in cages (consensual) waiting for him (and America's ass) to come home
I've heard that too. I'm not sure about asexual. I think his fans would like him to be asexual! Hasnt he serial dated most women in Hollywood?

Omg I’ve just gone further back and discovered all the posts about “He Who Must Not Be Named” (sorry I named him in an earlier post of mine, I promise I won’t again!) and I am crying, this is brilliant. Don’t worry, I won’t resurrect but I just have to say this is exactly the kind of bedtime reading I’m in the market for :LOL:

I’m not a fan of the Jordan Pickford hairstyle, it makes me feel old, I remember it from the first time around. Also… beef curtains?! What?!

I have to say, reading some of the celeb specific threads here (not this one) I am SO glad I never made it. I have not aged well and I think I would be botoxed and god knows what up to my eyeballs by now if I had just from the pressure of it. I do think men in the public eye have it a lot easier in that respect.
Sounds like something I’d like to read! Please direct me to where I should go back to? 🤣

See, I knew there was a reason he’s still single. I’m sure I’ve read he’s closeted too but either way he’s a Hollyweirdo!

Reactions: 4
@Roger Smith look for posts by a poster called mischeviousmystery who claimed to be the hook up of He Who Must Not Be Named among many others. Seems to have disappeared which is a shame, I would have liked to talk to them!

I think Helen Mirren is lauded because of just that - she looks quite natural and normal but can look incredible on the red carpet.
I think her beauty is more attainable.

Gillian Anderson is incredibly beautiful and poised in real life, she’s had a bit of work done I think (not sure if she’s ever talked about it in real life and I don’t know for sure, just guessing) but I think it’s been done very very well. She’s very elegant but also has a filthy sense of humour and a really dirty laugh, and it’s a surprising yet excellent combination 😂

I am supposed to be studying today while the little one is with his Nan, and somehow I suspect this forum is going to be my downfall, I’m already completely distracted

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder what Amanda will do when plastic surgery no longer does anything to enhance her looks? When her boob implants look like golf balls in socks and her face starts to resemble Jocelyn Wildenstein's? When the only thing she has going for her is her slender figure? Will she still be posing with her kit mostly off and flirting indiscreetly with anyone who might offer her a job?

Or will she eventually become a classy older woman, instead of a 50yo desperately trying to look 23?
Classy and Amanda Holden are words that should never appear together in any sentence unless they are joined by “not”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Roger Smith look for posts by a poster called mischeviousmystery who claimed to be the hook up of He Who Must Not Be Named among many others. Seems to have disappeared which is a shame, I would have liked to talk to them!

I think Helen Mirren is lauded because of just that - she looks quite natural and normal but can look incredible on the red carpet.
I think her beauty is more attainable.

Gillian Anderson is incredibly beautiful and poised in real life, she’s had a bit of work done I think (not sure if she’s ever talked about it in real life and I don’t know for sure, just guessing) but I think it’s been done very very well. She’s very elegant but also has a filthy sense of humour and a really dirty laugh, and it’s a surprising yet excellent combination 😂

I am supposed to be studying today while the little one is with his Nan, and somehow I suspect this forum is going to be my downfall, I’m already completely distracted
Can’t find it, ah well! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.