Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Rita Ora pic was so embarrassing. Put it away, love, we know it’s nothing to do with football
I still can’t get over her having a threesome with Taika Waititi and Tessa Thompson. Like what the actual duck was that? HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Davina too. She’s quite honest albeit she’s a bit nutty but that’s what makes her. She has also said she trains for her mental health and it’s what helped her when she was getting clean from heroin.

She’s a nice normal woman and hasn’t done anything wrong as far as I can see. Oh wait she’s a woman so we have to pile on and hate on her.
She’s a woman over 40. How dare she even steal air! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the topic of Anna Faris. Anna is now painfully thin and she first started dropping weight after breaking up with Chris Pratt and there’s been rumours that she has a drug problem. If anyone watched her series Mom before she left there were scenes were she looked genuinely up to her eyeballs in coke and several fans on twitter commented the exact same thing.

3E586D78-9DED-4D6B-9259-D27B5393061B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
That’s really sad if true :( I’ve just looked up pictures and she does look tiny but in a frail unhealthy way. I hope she gets the help she needs if she’s suffering from issues

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I like Davina too. She’s quite honest albeit she’s a bit nutty but that’s what makes her. She has also said she trains for her mental health and it’s what helped her when she was getting clean from heroin.

She’s a nice normal woman and hasn’t done anything wrong as far as I can see. Oh wait she’s a woman so we have to pile on and hate on her.
I'd kill to look like Davina. She looks amazing but not in a 'try hard, look how sexy I am' way.

I really like her, she's honest about her past, and she's a bloody good role model for people in recovery. She keeps her children out of the spotlight, and even her marriage breakup wasn't headline news for long, because neither she nor Matthew would engage with the media. She's funny and warm and I bet she's a brilliant friend.
And there were no photos of her in an England shirt with her tits out either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So shocked by those pics of Anna F!
I can’t even say that she is naturally that thin. Because in her scary movie days, she was slim but it was healthy slim. They were nearly 20 years ago. I also watched her TV series mom and she wasn’t even that thin at the start of it she started losing lots of weight around series 5 of it and by series 7 she was so skinny.

Reactions: 5
On the topic of Anna Faris. Anna is now painfully thin and she first started dropping weight after breaking up with Chris Pratt and there’s been rumours that she has a drug problem. If anyone watched her series Mom before she left there were scenes were she looked genuinely up to her eyeballs in coke and several fans on twitter commented the exact same thing.

View attachment 659245
She either doesn't realise how emaciated she is, or she wants people to notice and it's a cry for help.
Poor woman.

Reactions: 7
I can’t even say that she is naturally that thin. Because in her scary movie days, she was slim but it was healthy slim. They were nearly 20 years ago. I also watched her TV series mom and she wasn’t even that thin at the start of it she started losing lots of weight around series 5 of it and by series 7 she was so skinny.
She did have breast implants. I don't know if she has taken those out.

Re Helen Mirren and ageing. Not to shabby when she was in her mid 60s. Sucking everything in, but don’t we all, and still not look like that?

536D08A2-5A90-497F-A971-D5D9865DD072.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ugh it’s not good reading. It is, in reality, next to impossible to get a conviction in a he said/she said situation. There are still low odds when there is more concrete evidence. That’s not to say these assaults shouldn’t be reported.

Reactions: 3
He’s a wanker. He cheated on Anna Faris when he became big even though for years she was the bigger name than him.
Didn’t she cheat on her ex husband with Chris though? She said the moment they met in 2007 she knew she wanted to marry him but she was still married to her first husband then?

Reactions: 1
A friend just told me to look at Toyah (Wilcox) Facebook page because she's just released a trailer for a cover of 'Pretty Vacant '

I think poor Toyah has been in lockdown for too long

(I can't do the link, sorry!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.