Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deuxmoi have been saying for a few weeks that Chris Evans is dating a lady who apparently is very low key and doesn’t want attention. A non celeb. He’s keeping it quiet to protect her from some of his crazier fans allegedly.

Reactions: 8
lol, can you imagine telling your fellow cast members that you had been having 'bum sex' or however she phrased it if this were true.

It is like going into the office on a Monday morning and standing in the kitchen making an instant coffee and telling Jackie from finance and Rob from marketing that you are feeling under the weather because of all the weekend bum-sex.

I mean you wouldn't would you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
lol, can you imagine telling your fellow cast members that you had been having 'bum sex' or however she phrased it if this were true.

It is like going into the office on a Monday morning and standing in the kitchen making an instant coffee and telling Jackie from finance and Rob from marketing that you are feeling under the weather because of all the weekend bum-sex.

You’d think not, but I used to work with a woman who let us know she pulled on a Monday by proudly declaring another bout of cystitis and drinking cranberry juice at her desk all day 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

I just want to know how having lots of bum sex affects your kidneys! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amanda H is just cringeworthy isn't she? Like, yes you look great but put it away already. I often wonder what her children must think of it all...

Reactions: 11
I worked with someone who was a huge Rolf fan. He paid something like £20k (from memory, could have been 40) for one of his paintings. He even showed me photos on his phone of him and his son dressed as Rolf for fancy dress and they both looked uncannily like him.

I no longer worked with him when the news broke but I really felt bad for my former colleague.
I heard about someone who bought a few of his paintings as an investment and was planning to sell them for their pension. Gutting.

Apparently he’s at the football tonight too.
He's next to Beckham.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What makes you think Chris Evans is gay? No blinds about him as far as I know. He dated Jenny Slate and I think Lily James at one point. I'm not saying that means he's not gay (see Tom Holland and Zendaya) but I have no reason to believe he is gay.
He's asexual, I've heard

I heard about someone who bought a few of his paintings as an investment and was planning to sell them for their pension. Gutting.

He's next to Beckham.
I’m sure Tom is still close with the Beckhams. They connected around the same time they moved to LA and became friendly with fellow part time Scientology members Will and Jada.VB and David were probably to thick to become members

Reactions: 2
In coming GenX rant
But l thank god that the net was not around when l was younger, all my stupid teenage mistakes would have been captured forever. I did the cinnamon challenge recently to be "down with the kids" I lasted 10 seconds :/

The teens today have it so much harder because they are looking at and being sold a completely distorted lie of reality and what women should look like.

This is being done by influencer/ tick cock and all the rest using filters

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Looking at photos of Wayne Rooney and he’s not been handling lockdown well. Looks puffy and old.
Also every time I see David Beckham around the Royals I cringe, especially since we know how badly he wants a knighthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine if Bezos, Musk & Branson put as much money to charity as they did to this space wank fest the world could be a much better place.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Bunch of twit billionaires and their universe-sized egos.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looking at photos of Wayne Rooney and he’s not been handling lockdown well. Looks puffy and old.
Also every time I see David Beckham around the Royals I cringe, especially since we know how badly he wants a knighthood.
I had to look up his age because I thought that too. 35! Man, he’s going to look like those obese fans in a year or so! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deuxmoi have been saying for a few weeks that Chris Evans is dating a lady who apparently is very low key and doesn’t want attention. A non celeb. He’s keeping it quiet to protect her from some of his crazier fans allegedly.
I chuffing love DeuxMoi! That’s where I learned that Chris Pratt’s nickname is Crisp Rat and I can’t call him by any other name now 🤣Crisp Rat is 100% the worst Chris and I will die on this hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I chuffing love DeuxMoi! That’s where I learned that Chris Pratt’s nickname is Crisp Rat and I can’t call him by any other name now 🤣Crisp Rat is 100% the worst Chris and I will die on this hill.
Why is it Crisp Rat? Eurgh I hate Chris Pratt though, he’s so obnoxious. So different from when he was in Perks and Rec

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.