Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely thinks she's drop dead gorgeous and I reckon she's going to struggle when she no longer appears youthful. Her whole persona is based around her looks and every outfit she wears in public is designed to draw attention to her figure.

You never see her in leggings and a baggy t-shirt, with bed hair and no make up on.
Unlike me, and believe me, Tattlers, I rock that look pretty much every day.
There really isn’t enough information here. You’re never going to achieve the dizzying heights of the Sidebar of Shame.
Sideboob or underboob? Or both? Are you flaunting your pins?
Just how much are you leaving to the imagination?
Do you tip off the paps on your way in to work à la Holden and Kelly Brook?
And finally and most importantly, have you been snapped putting out the bins in your lingerie?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Amanda Holden might think she's classy. But if so then she's mistaken.
Davina McCall and Tess Daly are both a similar age and manage to do it so much better. If they’ve had work done it’s a lot more subtle. Its like her self worth depends on her being attractive and sexy to men. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 12
I'm not going to spill any major tea, one because I don't have much if any (make up artists don't get invited to these crazy sex parties it seems, more's the pity :ROFLMAO:) and two because, well that wouldn't be smart, but I will just say that most A-listers, especially those who have been shall we say burned by bad PR or scandal before, will 100% be NDA-ed up to their eyeballs. Especially if they're going to partake in any regular arrangement with anyone that could turn into a scandal further down the line. So I would be very surprised if a FWB arrangement was made without this kind of protection in place, and judging by the information shared on here by that poster, it wouldn't be hard to work out who she was if it was true.
The only reason I know this is not because I was a MAU, but because I have a friend who worked on the 'team' of a famous celebrity and sorted all that kind of stuff.

Obviously I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm not privy to friends' sex lives or kinks for the most part, so I didn't generally chitchat about these kinds of things with clients in the chair, who knows, maybe he got sloppy and careless.

Regardless of ALL of that, it was fantastic reading, highly entertaining and I really feel that poster is wasted on this forum and should write a fiction book. Mills and Boon would be left in the dust, and there's a huge market for it!

Interestingly, out of the celebs I've met, it's usually the smaller ones who are the most obnoxious, while the bigger ones tend to be much nicer and down to earth. One very small fry Z-lister once demanded that I cut a mini apple pie (Mr Kipling size) into four quarters for her because she couldn't possibly do it herself. Or you know, eat it like a normal person.

Having said that, someone I graduated theatre school with and got a big break and became quite big completely blanked me when I bumped into him at work many years later - and I know he recognised me as we were pally back in the day before it all kicked off for him. Takes all sorts!
Your posting style is exactly the same as the account's you're trying to signpost everyone towards, here on this brand new account. What an unbelievable coincidence!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Davina McCall and Tess Daly are both a similar age and manage to do it so much better. If they’ve had work done it’s a lot more subtle. Its like her self worth depends on her being attractive and sexy to men. Pathetic really.
I think Davina looks fab. I don’t care what anyone says, she works really bloody hard on her physical and mental health and gets nothing but criticism for being obsessed and looking old. Just jealous lazy middle-aged women being witches as usual. I train, but I wish I was as dedicated still!

Reactions: 23
@Notredamn How is it the same? Having read them, I really don't see how it is. Surely if I was the same poster I'd change the style if that was the case? I'm not that poster and sorry for bringing the posts up, won't do it again.

I *can* see why you might think that, especially if they're a prolific name changer and poster, and I can't prove I'm not them, but I'm really not. I've had no sordid love affairs or hook ups with anyone of note, I'm a very average nobody who worked in that world briefly and I'm now completely out of it, married with a child and just fell down a rabbit hole of entertaining posts.

I think Davina looks fab. I don’t care what anyone says, she works really bloody hard on her physical and mental health and gets nothing but criticism for being obsessed and looking old. Just jealous lazy middle-aged women being witches as usual. I train, but I wish I was as dedicated still!
I wish I had the willpower and motivation she does, she looks amazing.

Reactions: 13
@Notredamn How is it the same? Having read them, I really don't see how it is. Surely if I was the same poster I'd change the style if that was the case? I'm not that poster and sorry for bringing the posts up, won't do it again.

I *can* see why you might think that, especially if they're a prolific name changer and poster, and I can't prove I'm not them, but I'm really not. I've had no sordid love affairs or hook ups with anyone of note, I'm a very average nobody who worked in that world briefly and I'm now completely out of it, married with a child and just fell down a rabbit hole of entertaining posts.

I wish I had the willpower and motivation she does, she looks amazing.
No no don’t give up, you must find it for me…!

Attachments

Why is it Crisp Rat? Eurgh I hate Chris Pratt though, he’s so obnoxious. So different from when he was in Perks and Rec
He’s a wanker. He cheated on Anna Faris when he became big even though for years she was the bigger name than him.

He’s also apart of an evangelical group that is anti lgbt and support Trump. He also hunts. What a bleep.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He’s a wanker. He cheated on Anna Faris when he became big even though for years she was the bigger name than him.

He’s also apart of an evangelical group that is anti lgbt and support Trump. He also hunts. What a bleep.
He’ll always be the unfunny fat guy who got too big for his boots. Bit like Corden!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I chuffing love DeuxMoi! That’s where I learned that Chris Pratt’s nickname is Crisp Rat and I can’t call him by any other name now 🤣Crisp Rat is 100% the worst Chris and I will die on this hill.
Crisp Rat has killed me
1626097332978.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’ll always be the unfunny fat guy who got too big for his boots. Bit like Corden!
Exactly he will always be an obnoxious overweight high cholesterol low IQ American man at heart no matter how slim and buff he gets. Shite actor too.

I also love your profile picture and name 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I'm not wearing a baggy tshirt and leggings for yacht frolicking, I borrowed one of Amanda Holden's tits out, slashed to the thigh micro dresses for the occasion. Got to make the effort when you're a booty call for a celebrity. Especially a celebrity who is rumoured to prefer men.
Although if they're into men they might prefer the baggy t-shirt and leggings combo rather than the here's my tits my arse is following look :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

and he (and Faris) abandoned their dog.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Your posting style is exactly the same as the account's you're trying to signpost everyone towards, here on this brand new account. What an unbelievable coincidence!
I'm confused. Is Kitty Eyelashes a failed actress or a make up artist? Or both? Or neither?

What did the previous incarnation claim to be? Oh that's right, a glamour model working alongside Linda Lusardi, yet - unlike Linda, who's married with children and succeeding in a low key career as an actress - invited to Hollywood A list sex parties and fuckbuddy to various celebrities.

Ah it's a shame she got busted so quickly, we could have had a few days of fun with this one. :D :D

• Heart

Yeah can't ever forgive him for Anna.

I like Davina too. She’s quite honest albeit she’s a bit nutty but that’s what makes her. She has also said she trains for her mental health and it’s what helped her when she was getting clean from heroin.

She’s a nice normal woman and hasn’t done anything wrong as far as I can see. Oh wait she’s a woman so we have to pile on and hate on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.