Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
although I find these videos super cringey I really like Katherine, she always comes across as really down to earth and not the typical stuck up “influencer” vibe to her. Wasnt fussed on Jordi, don’t mind Zahida but she seems really loud and gobby which would get on my nerves but Katherine honestly seems like someone I’d get on with and shes absolutely stunning. I hope now she realises her worth now that she’s away from that narcissistic bully duck! Good luck to his new girlfriend, the absolute groomer creep that he is UGH!
She is lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe the lack of disregard all of them have at this party!! So selfish 😤 Wish there was a way to report them

Honestly him dressed at Wayne Liniker is the cringiest thing ever. He is 30+ hanging around with a bunch of giggling girls, honestly he needs to grow up and then wonders why his relationships end like they do!
Also he is with another girl called Laura Alicia she was also on ex on the beach I googled her and she’s 35 years old!! Honestly how utterly embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly him dressed at Wayne Liniker is the cringiest thing ever. He is 30+ hanging around with a bunch of giggling girls, honestly he needs to grow up and then wonders why his relationships end like they do!
Also he is with another girl called Laura Alicia she was also on ex on the beach I googled her and she’s 35 years old!! Honestly how utterly embarrassing
I’m sure she’s older than that. I used to be friends with her when I was 18 on a website called faceparty and she was older than me - I’m now 37! Have you seen her before pictures from all the surgery she’s had?!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’s older than that. I used to be friends with her when I was 18 on a website called faceparty and she was older than me - I’m now 37! Have you seen her before pictures from all the surgery she’s had?!
God if she is older that’s even worse, I just googled her and it said 35! Honestly why would she wanna hang about with a bunch of giggling girls? I’m 29 and wouldn’t wanna hang about with 20/21 y/o! I’ve seen the pics 🤯 looks completely different!

Lol how embarrassing posting that and then posting videos and pics at a party. She seemed like someone’s older aunt that turned up thinking she’s still early twenties! I’m late twenties and would have felt old!

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she on every reality show going back then? I remember her being in her late 20’s and this was over 10 years ago!

omg he's on his story ranting about how he's not an 'influencer' LOOOL thank goodness for that, because if there's anything Sean does, it's teach me exactly how not to live my life 😂

all the brands he's associated with should drop him immediately tbh. If i were them, i'd find an influencer who doesn't constantly break the law

Reactions: 2
Sean talking absolute shite on his stories again. Who does he think he is and why does he think he is above everyone else? I find myself watching him now just to see what rubbish comes out of his mouth. He's just embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
The first part of the rant wasn’t so bad until he started comparing it to the protests. Sorry hun but you getting off your tits surrounded by girls practically practically half your age just isn’t the same thing :sleep:

• Heart
Oh Sean. Classic ill educated idiot who thinks he can do what the duck he wants. I guess he doesn’t realise that most people are laughing at him not with. It’s embarrassing really isn’t it. What a head god I hope he read here

People are going in on him on his latest insta post ! Lol

Last edited:
Is he even associated with any brands that aren’t his own 😂

He’s so disgusting. I can’t stand the way he speaks, just so in love with himself.

can he not equate people protesting to advocate for Black Lives Matter to him going to have some immature party with a some instagram wannabes who are almost half his age, dressed like an old perv please

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He seems to think he has a god given right to do whatever he wants. I can’t stand the arrogance in how he justifies his actions as if he’s so intelligent when he’s repeatedly proven he is thick as sh*t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.