Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can he not equate people protesting to advocate for Black Lives Matter to him going to have some immature party with a some instagram wannabes who are almost half his age, dressed like an old perv please
I reported the party to the police last night using the online form and gave all of their Instagram details on it so hope something comes about it to these selfish nobodies. bleeping makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reported the party to the police last night using the online form and gave all of their Instagram details on it so hope something comes about it to these selfish nobodies. bleeping makes my blood boil.
Well done!!!! more people need to do this. he needs to be reported for SO much - he is such a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well done!!!! more people need to do this. he needs to be reported for SO much - he is such a disgrace.
Thank you! I must sound like a miserable cow but it fucked me off so much! I understand if people want to stay out of it, but if anyone else could report it, it would be really appreciated! 🤞🏼 Hopefully the more people who shout about it the more something can be done.

Reactions: 3
Thank you! I must sound like a miserable cow but it fucked me off so much! I understand if people want to stay out of it, but if anyone else could report it, it would be really appreciated! 🤞🏼 Hopefully the more people who shout about it the more something can be done.
i really want to! Do you have a link to the website or could you tell me what to search on google? he clearly won't stop until he is forced to stop so we'll have to go down this route.

I'm going to report him every time he films himself while he's driving as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i really want to! Do you have a link to the website or could you tell me what to search on google? he clearly won't stop until he is forced to stop so we'll have to go down this route.

Here you go- ☺

I wasn’t too sure what to put for the exact location so just put Manchester Northern Quarter! Hope thats okay x

• Heart
Thanks for the link. I’ve also reported them - hopefully there will be legal repurcussions for these idiots!

Last edited:
OMG thank you for this thread. I got blocked by him and Katherine when I commented over his regurgitated love posts, so have missed all this. Good to see nothing about this loud mouth moron has changed. bleeping hate Sean Pratt.

Please let me know if you find out how to report someone filming while driving. It’s not just him that needs reporting, I see so many people do it the worst is when they’re driving and they film their radio to show what song is playing. Or like the idiot Sean Pratt films road signs and films himself talking while driving. He really is one arrogant prick.

Also speaking of parties, Stephen Bear is the worst. Watch his stories tonight it looks like his at a restaurant 😡 and did anyone see him filming lines of Coke the other night. His just as vile as Sean!!!

Reactions: 4
If you go back to his new GFs posts around April and May both his ex’s katherine and jordi are liking here photos 😩😂 and jordi even commented on one about seeing her when the lockdown was over! Baffles me, she clearly isn’t a girls girl and when will He learn to stop going for 20 year old girls who all know each other 😂😂😂 ! Can’t wait to watch it all go to tit in a few weeks/months.

Attachments

If you go back to his new GFs posts around April and May both his ex’s katherine and jordi are liking here photos 😩😂 and jordi even commented on one about seeing her when the lockdown was over! Baffles me, she clearly isn’t a girls girl and when will He learn to stop going for 20 year old girls who all know each other 😂😂😂 ! Can’t wait to watch it all go to tit in a few weeks/months.
Sean’s probably done this as Jordi got with his friend Sam. Sean’s 30 still acting like a teenager! How he’s desirable to women I really don’t know you can tell by every way he acts he has some deep rooted issues.

• Haha
Always the same with influencers, all sleeping and being passed around with each other. Probably riddled.

Is he even associated with any brands that aren’t his own 😂

He’s so disgusting. I can’t stand the way he speaks, just so in love with himself.
He is completely in love with himself and what’s even FUNNIER is he looks duck all like his pictures in ‘real unfiltered’ life 😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus wept he’s a twit of a human and thinks he’s gods gift to women....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is by far the most embarrassing and pathetic thread I’ve ever seen 😂😂 how bored you must be of your own lives to even think you know every detail of mine. You talk about me asif you know me
you know nothing of me.
You know no truth behind my past relationships. You know nothing of the people I have in my life. And to the attempt to degrade the new girl in my life. Listen. you are all shameful trolls. Some of you reckon they’d eat me alive when I see and read this...

Let’s do it. But let’s not hide behind a shorty profile on tattle. If you truly want to discuss my life. In detail. Message me on a REAL open not private. Instagram account. I’ll even happily drive to where you are and from 2 metres away you can look me in the eye and say everything you have said ok here but I guarantee right now. Not one of you would dare. Because you’re pathetic trolls with nothing better to do. I’m glad my life affects you so deeply you have to come on here daily to stress over it and it pisses you off. You’re all laughable. I’ll wait for the first one of you to share with me your Instagram or Facebook, then we can meet in person for you to say exactly what you think. But all I’ll get in return is a load of laughable replies to this let’s face it. Keep reporting me to the police witches. I ain’t breaking no laws. So there’s nothing they can do. Nothing you can do. Only thing left to do is carry on watching my Instagram. And coming on tattle to witch about me to your little fake ass bleeping tattle pals haha bunch of silly cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is by far the most embarrassing and pathetic thread I’ve ever seen 😂😂 how bored you must be of your own lives to even think you know every detail of mine. You talk about me asif you know me
you know nothing of me.
You know no truth behind my past relationships. You know nothing of the people I have in my life. And to the attempt to degrade the new girl in my life. Listen. you are all shameful trolls. Some of you reckon they’d eat me alive when I see and read this...

Let’s do it. But let’s not hide behind a shorty profile on tattle. If you truly want to discuss my life. In detail. Message me on a REAL open not private. Instagram account. I’ll even happily drive to where you are and from 2 metres away you can look me in the eye and say everything you have said ok here but I guarantee right now. Not one of you would dare. Because you’re pathetic trolls with nothing better to do. I’m glad my life affects you so deeply you have to come on here daily to stress over it and it pisses you off. You’re all laughable. I’ll wait for the first one of you to share with me your Instagram or Facebook, then we can meet in person for you to say exactly what you think. But all I’ll get in return is a load of laughable replies to this let’s face it. Keep reporting me to the police witches. I ain’t breaking no laws. So there’s nothing they can do. Nothing you can do. Only thing left to do is carry on watching my Instagram. And coming on tattle to witch about me to your little fake ass bleeping tattle pals haha bunch of silly cunts
You’d probably film yourself driving to meet up with them. You’re selfish, Sean..you’ve been breaking lockdown from the moment it started - you understand that during lockdown you weren’t supposed to be meeting up with people that aren’t from your household? There’s photographic evidence and video evidence of you at a party on the weekend, with people you DONT live with.

Btw, you ARE breaking the law by filming yourself driving. Maybe you should educate youself about that first before making such bold claims.

You’re an ‘influencer’, you aren’t above the law, so stop videoing yourself driving, stick to lockdown rules and maybe people will stop chatting about you on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
you know nothing of me.

what really happened with you and katherine I’d love to know! are you as bad as she made out? Was Olivia friends with your ex’s?

You’d probably film yourself driving to meet up with them. You’re selfish, Sean..you’ve been breaking lockdown from the moment it started - you understand that during lockdown you weren’t supposed to be meeting up with people that aren’t from your household? There’s photographic evidence and video evidence of you at a party on the weekend, with people you DONT live with.

Btw, you ARE breaking the law by filming yourself driving. Maybe you should educate youself about that first before making such bold claims.

You’re an ‘influencer’, you aren’t above the law, so stop videoing yourself driving, stick to lockdown rules and maybe people will stop chatting about you on here.
Correct. I haven’t abided by the government ADVICE. of staying home and staying safe. But i whilst the country was in lockdown I was in Bali. And I didn’t abide by the Uk government advice there either. Apart from getting on a flight of 500 people which ofcourse is absolute fine to do that isn’t it. Listen. I’m not a selfish person doing what I’m doing. I’m a normal person who wishes to not allow myself to feel
what really happened with you and katherine I’d love to know! are you as bad as she made out? Was Olivia friends with your ex’s?
No Olivia was never ‘friends’ with them. Only associated through social media. Nothing more to it. What happened in my previous relationships isn’t important. There have been things suggested and speculated. However I have always held my evidence of everything I have close to me. Because I don’t need to speculate rumours or try and slander someone. I will always know the truth. And the people close to me. Fiends and family who seen and heard everything know EVERYTHING from both sides in every relationship. Fact is. I thought I was happy. But I wasn’t. None of the relationships I was in were real. All fake. None of you know the details. None of you ever will. But to slander my new one. Wishing it to fail before it’s even began. It’s actually just laughable. THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, means trial and error. Not giving up. Not avoiding certain things. I.e. relationships, despite the fact I did not what another relationship due to the last three being heart breaking, I have. Because it feels right. And it’s my damn life !
Before I done any TV work my previous relationships lasted longer and they ended amicably. But the three since doing TV have been awful. Says a lot really. And the fact that they’re all pally with each other has no reflection on me as a person... Infact if you look at the bigger picture it reflects just how FAKE people are. To hate one another and slag each other off then be pals. This is the FAKE world we live in now. I’m not being fake at all. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m open with my emotions. I don’t need to answer to any of you let’s be honest. But you know absolutely nothing in detail about any part of my life.

you know nothing of me.

....but you have broken a law? The law currently states that social gatherings of more than six people outside, and of two or more people inside, is illegal, so can you please tell me how that isn’t breaking the law? From the stories there were clearly more than two people at that party?
You are also aware that driving whilst holding a phone is illegal too? Or are you that much of an influencer that the law is beneath you?
I’ve never mentioned anything about your life or your partner, but when you think your above the law and you’re putting other lives at risk, absolutely I’ll call you out on it. I look forward to your reply!

Yel

I don’t need to answer to any of you let’s be honest. But you know absolutely nothing in detail about any part of my life.
But here you are and appear to care greatly 🤷

No idea who this twonk is, but yesterday he said "I don't hide nothing from my life, I'm an open book" but today people know nothing 🤣

My head hurts from his basic witch analogies, what he basically said when you use his own analogy is "if I want to speed, that's my buisness and I'll speed if I want to, it's no one else buisness if I broadcast that online as people should only follow me when I'm selling t-shirts, it's not an issue if people dying from others speeding, people die all the time. People need to respect my opinion to speed and not tell me I'm wrong. I'm not living my life like a sheep, I want to speed"

Rules are there to protect people from themselves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.