Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted a video on his story of him on FT to his insta story and that Olivia is back at his, he is in 30s Surley he wants to find someone his age who wants the same as him to settle with kids ect not some 20year old party girl!! And he said he wasn’t gonna put it on social media...that lasted long 🤦🏼‍♀️ Give it a week he will be posting her everywhere!
I can’t believe she’s 20... he is going to ruin her, give it two months and she’ll be besties with Zahida, Katherine and Jordi 😂

I feel so bad for her, I hope she has a good support system around her because it’s not gonna be an easy ride unfortunately.

Like someone said above, she probably thinks she’s hit the jackpot with this (really really REALLY) minor ‘celebrity’ with a car and a house and some gross tattoos, but in reality he’s a 30 year old, who can’t obey the law, puts people in danger, is entirely self-obsessed and has restraining orders against him. What a real prize LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve followed sean from his eotb days. He is completely manic in every way possible! Confessing his undying love after 3 weeks of being with a girl and a tattoo of their name within 4 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think his most recent ex Katherine seems pretty down to earth and I do hope she tells her side of the story of what happened. He definitely goes for the younger girls as he can easily manipulate them and obv younger girls are more immature and will think they’ve struck it lucky with him for the fame..... until they leave a few months down the line 🙄 how long til he gets this new ones name tattooed on him? 😂

edit to ask: what the duck is in these balloons? Is it just helium and sucking enough of it gives u a buzz or what is it? I like to think I’m pretty clued In with stuff like that but often see it and wonder what’s in them 🤣
It will be Nos they are Inhaling I can only assume and yes it gives you a very slight buzz for maybe 20seconds max, kinda pointless tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This Olivia is mates with his ex Jordi, if you look on her insta and her story of (lockdown) she tags Jordi 🙄.

It's the same stuff you get when having a baby in hospital!
To be fair my experience with it was it was good stuff 😆 it’s not a good idea to take it regularly though as it can cause vitamin B12 deficiency (fatigue/weakness/numbness)

• Haha
It's the same stuff you get when having a baby in hospital!
Jesus Christ! Why like?! I remember being so so sick with it in labour although could have been to do with the copious amount of other drugs I had along with pushing an almost 10 pounder out of me that brought the sickness on 🤣 I’m in no way a prude about drugs, each to their own but inhaling gas out of a balloon is probably The most stupidest thing I’ve come across, and them in his house too. Whatever happened to a few drinks and a chinese? 🤣 he absolutely makes my skin crawl!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think for a grown adult to get a kick out of sucking gas out of a balloon is embarrassing. If my boyfriend whipped out the balloons I think I’d die on the spot for him! Act your age and get a few beers

Reactions: 5
This may be wrong but does it look like there’s mens feet in the bed with him? 👀 (To the right with Sean’s feet to the left)

Is it odd eating your dinner in bed with another bloke? ..maybe not
She posted a picture of her food too so they are together... eating TGI fridays in bed 🤪

This may be wrong but does it look like there’s mens feet in the bed with him? 👀 (To the right with Sean’s feet to the left)

Is it odd eating your dinner in bed with another bloke? ..maybe not
I came on here to say the exact same thing... I thought it was a man's foot at first too!

I just can’t believe she’s only 20. He always goes on about settling down and at 20 this girl should be enjoying life. She shouldn’t be stuck with a narcissistic, paranoid prick who films absolutely bleeping everything for Instagram. His girlfriends do get younger and younger because he knows older women won’t put up with his controlling bullshit. Looking back to when I was her age, the older men chatting me up were losers most of the time. You know the ones with no real ambition, out every weekend, no responsibility. The ones that women their own age run a mile from!

Like someone else said if Zahida, Jordi and Katherine all sayy the same then they can’t all be wrong. He was vile on Ex on the Beach too, that was what 4/5 years ago and he hasn’t grown up!

Reactions: 3
I just can’t believe she’s only 20. He always goes on about settling down and at 20 this girl should be enjoying life. She shouldn’t be stuck with a narcissistic, paranoid prick who films absolutely bleeping everything for Instagram. His girlfriends do get younger and younger because he knows older women won’t put up with his controlling bullshit. Looking back to when I was her age, the older men chatting me up were losers most of the time. You know the ones with no real ambition, out every weekend, no responsibility. The ones that women their own age run a mile from!

Like someone else said if Zahida, Jordi and Katherine all sayy the same then they can’t all be wrong. He was vile on Ex on the Beach too, that was what 4/5 years ago and he hasn’t grown up!
i agree! He is so arrogant as well gets his back up the minute someone pulls him on something he done wrong

How long we giving it? I actually can’t believe she’s mates with his ex jordi as well what a friend eh 😂😂
He is SO gross

Also he was banging on about how he’s taking time for himself etc and now he’s got himself another young girl to ruin. Well... I wait to see the Instagram rants about girls taking advantage of him and how he’s happy on his own LOL

How long we giving it? I actually can’t believe she’s mates with his ex jordi as well what a friend eh 😂😂
CRINGE!! I’d also seen as well of being a friend of Jordi’s, the other ex Katherine had also liked some of her pics 🙈 can’t wait to see how this one pans out, I’m giving it a month before he has her name/initials tattooed on him 😌

edit to say I’ve just had a nosey on olivias Instagram, she’s not following Jordi or vice versa and same with Katherine 🙈 when a few weeks ago they were liking each other’s pictures etc. It’s just funny coz when Sean was going on his rants about how these girls use him for exposure and followers etc then his new girl is every inch of someone that’s going to use him for all he’s worth ffs 😂 ah well, looking forward to seeing how long this all lasts 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg I would love for him to realise he has a thread on here and come over to try to kick off! Also the new girl seems just as much of an ignorant cock as him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.