Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The serial monogamist himself... I’d love to know what really went on with his most recent ex. She filed a restraining order against him but hasn’t said anything else, and he’s implying she has used him and owes him a fair amount of money and it will all come out in court 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can't believe Katherine went to jordi for "help" and she plastered it all over Instagram 😂 when Katherine said very little about to all. It is mad that all his ex's say the same thing but it's also true that nothing brings girls together quicker than all hating the same person 😅

Reactions: 5
I can't believe Katherine went to jordi for "help" and she plastered it all over Instagram 😂 when Katherine said very little about to all. It is mad that all his ex's say the same thing but it's also true that nothing brings girls together quicker than all hating the same person 😅
True! He says they’ve all used him for exposure, extensions and Botox/fillers etc.

Reactions: 3
True! He says they’ve all used him for exposure, extensions and Botox/fillers etc.
I bet they did love the exposure than came with dating him, even that wasn't enough to stick around and put up with his shite though. He's admitted after Zahida he was paranoid because she used to go out ignore him for days and cheat on him. & he's taken that out on the other two. To be honest if I was Jordi or Zahidas new boyfriends I'd worried why they were founders of the Sean Pratt ex's club hanging around together posting aimed story's every 5 minutes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bet they did love the exposure than came with dating him, even that wasn't enough to stick around and put up with his shite though. He's admitted after Zahida he was paranoid because she used to go out ignore him for days and cheat on him. & he's taken that out on the other two. To be honest if I was Jordi or Zahidas new boyfriends I'd worried why they were founders of the Sean Pratt ex's club hanging around together posting aimed story's every 5 minutes 🤷🏻‍♀️

True. With my narcissistic ex the last thing I’d ever give him is more attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Jordi went on about it too much for my liking lol, fully moved on with a new twit and posting about her old one lol. Katherine handled it well. I don't think she'll ever say what went on

Reactions: 3
He also said he has a laptop full of information on all 3 of them which will prove the lies they have been telling!

Reactions: 4
Ok ok thanks for creating this thread! I have so many questions 😂 what happened to him and Katherine!! I mean I know social media is fake but they seemed so happy, even spending 10k on an engagement ring! Moved house got a new cat and she left & then went on a night out in Manc with his ex Jordi and then zahida is all friends it’s all very odd do we think he is that bad? Jordi deffo used him for exposure she isn’t from Cheshire! Also took a photo on her instagram sat in the Kings Ransom pub tagging Cheshire when it’s a normal crappy pub in Sale Cos I’ve been when I was younger 😂

• Haha
Ok ok thanks for creating this thread! I have so many questions 😂 what happened to him and Katherine!! I mean I know social media is fake but they seemed so happy, even spending 10k on an engagement ring! Moved house got a new cat and she left & then went on a night out in Manc with his ex Jordi and then zahida is all friends it’s all very odd do we think he is that bad? Jordi deffo used him for exposure she isn’t from Cheshire! Also took a photo on her instagram sat in the Kings Ransom pub tagging Cheshire when it’s a normal crappy pub in Sale Cos I’ve been when I was younger 😂
I don’t think he has been in the wrong I think maybe he’s just a bit pushy about moving forward and it was too much for all the girls??
i personally think he’s lovely but I do see where most people arecoming from saying he’s the toxic one it’s odd 3 girls claiming the same

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he has been in the wrong I think maybe he’s just a bit pushy about moving forward and it was too much for all the girls??
i personally think he’s lovely but I do see where most people arecoming from saying he’s the toxic one it’s odd 3 girls claiming the same
Yeah he does seem very generous also! I do think Jordi and a Katherine are your typical clout chasers though!Jordi is now with Sean’s ex best friend I don’t think she’s a nice girl. Katherine doesn’t seem as bad but then she met up with Jordi few days after the split which is very odd.

I think he’s gorgeous 🤤
You seen his 🍆😳😂

• Haha
I don't think he's all bad in this. He's said he's been open about his mental health issues and his attachment issues and both girls have played on them.

Iv seen his 🍆 I googled it 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don't think he's all bad in this. He's said he's been open about his mental health issues and his attachment issues and both girls have played on them.
yeah I agree, did you ever see the photo Jordi sent him to prove she was in bed with the girls and there was a suspicious mark on the bedding 😳😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.