Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t comment on this thread but he is an absolute gift to tattle life 🤣😂

I love a man who changes the font on his Instagram posts anyway.
That flowery flowing script is such a turn on under the filtered to within an inch of his life artsy black and white images, i can only imaging how good his only fans content is.
I assume he has quotes like “be you, because everyone else is taken” under photos of himself......
living his best life with a male friend or his hand 🙂

the pout, the raised sexy eyebrows, the muscle clenching when he sees a reflective surface... the dim as fuck girlfriend he clearly has no interest in 😆

In a world of intelligent men....
who buy their own thongs and blue WKD.
Be a Sean. 🤣😂
#COVIDwho #NotBotheredMate #NotBothered #100Percentnotbothered #livingmybestunbotheredlife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ohyeah

zahida & jordi chested on Sean. As one of his best friends. You have absolutely no idea the mental torture Sean went through during those relationships they walked all over him..lied and cheated. Can you blame him for being a mental mess after all of that!! As for the Katherine situation don’t even get me started !! I’ve seen the statement SIGNED BY KATHERINE HERSELF infromt of a judge. Sent and signed to the court! The ONLY ABUSE she received. The only thing she signed and sent to the court was “verbal abuse calling me such things as, You fucking Bitch”

this ‘verbal abuse’ was sent to Katherine via WhatsApp after she left Sean. And followed a guy she used to fuck. I was there for the whole break up. And he was a mess because it was completely out of nowhere ! It ruined him especially because he thought he’d found someone who actually truly loved him. But used him!She owes him thousands.Ever wondered why she applied for a ‘non molestation’ order. Because he can’t chase the money back she owes him.
Only thing that applies within the order is he can’t contact her. He can’t go to her parents address. 2 hours away.
And trust me. When he received the court order. He never did contact her. Not because of the order. Because he, myself all his friends. And his whole family finally realised how much of a game playing manipulative girl she was.
You all think you know everything! Just to clarify. Sean is 6ft 1. Because it pains us all to see you bitching about how tall he is.
You know nothing of the truth within any of those relationships. The first two publicly cheated on him. Imagine that. So before you start tearing apart Olivia. Before you continue to rip apart every aspect of Sean’s life. Take a minute to think about what you’re actually saying. What you’re actually portraying... he is not a domestic abuser. He suffered himself physical abuse in the first two. And has video evidence of it all! Always kept it ‘just incase’ he is damaged yes. He has received help to deal with his over thinking and paranoia. Due to how he’s previously been treated ! You think he’s obsessive, he is just very loving and very loyal. And just wants the SAME back. No fake promises. No lies. No cheating. And he’s decided to give the chance of love and happiness another chance. So why the hell you all tear Sean and Olivia apart is beyond me and everyone around. Because you literally have no idea about any truedetails regarding any of the relationships, and none of it is aired nor does he continue to dwell on speculation or use social media to create a false image of what is true Because he doesn’t wish to give the people in his pay air time. Nor does he feel the need to continuously mention his exes or his PAST. Try figure out why they spend months after breaking up banging on about same shit? Because they’re hurt and damaged ? No. Because they want to stay relevant and the only talkative or relevant point they have to talk about which anyone will ever jump to attention. Is the bullshit they spam you with regarding Sean. As previously stated. You wanna label someone a domestic abuser for calling someone a bitch... because you’re helping create a false image of someone. Completely unfair.
give them
A break. They are trying to enjoy their time together. And they ARE happy. Despite what you think you know from highlights and past crap! Sean is in a good place mentally. He’s taken time away with help from friends in Bali and focused a lot on himself. He did not want a relationship, he DID NOT groom Olivia like you all so stupidly claim. Olivia was the one who invested her efforts with Sean and despite truly not wanting to commit to anyone again anytime soon. He did. He gave it a chance. So you can continue to speculate what you want. These two will continue to enjoy their time together and their lives no matter what you say. You’re all quite embarising really. Not one of you would ever be so rude to say these nasty spiteful things to either of them if you seen them walking down the street. Stop Being vile evil trols.
Can’t be bothered reading all that, Sean.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Fairycake79

Thread suggestion

He's Pratt by name and a prat by nature. How long has Olivia got before he hates her..

• Haha
Reactions: 25

xMissEx

Sean's relationship checklist - just the things I've picked up he does
* OTT "so glad you're mine", "can't believe you're mine" or "How did I get so lucky", posts * Throwing the L word around
* nauseating comments on her photos
* Booking couple holidays
* Living together (not sure about this one)
* 🐶 (this one seems new)
Pending:
• Her name or initial tattooed on him
• Promise ring
• Standard we broke up amicably post, as she wanted different things etc
• Few weeks later ranty she was using me, she cheated on me, it was all her fault not mine videos
I couldn't care what number girlfriend he's on in 3years, it just the same formulated shit on SM that he recycles that you'd think he would've learnt his lesson, but he can't as nothing has ever been his fault. This is the thing that ended up pissing me off after following him from EOTB days. Ending a relationship with a BS we're heading in different paths to then reveal the "supposed real reason" a few weeks later, which was generally when he had a new girlfriend and people commented over how fast he was moving on. I know it's been mentioned before but the way he spoke about Zahida, Jordi was so degrading and disgusting and really showed he was no different to the trolls commenting on him. Sorry for the long rant post but fuck this shits me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
‘Wots ‘appenen pewpl I’ve just landed innit in Bornmuff I was chilleh man I dropped down ina fuckin vest. Got a bit chilleh was down at the beach Avin a few swigs’

Someone give this guy some English lessons and a few brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sean9pratt

This is by far the most embarrassing and pathetic thread I’ve ever seen 😂😂 how bored you must be of your own lives to even think you know every detail of mine. You talk about me asif you know me
you know nothing of me.
You know no truth behind my past relationships. You know nothing of the people I have in my life. And to the attempt to degrade the new girl in my life. Listen. you are all shameful trolls. Some of you reckon they’d eat me alive when I see and read this...

Let’s do it. But let’s not hide behind a shorty profile on tattle. If you truly want to discuss my life. In detail. Message me on a REAL open not private. Instagram account. I’ll even happily drive to where you are and from 2 metres away you can look me in the eye and say everything you have said ok here but I guarantee right now. Not one of you would dare. Because you’re pathetic trolls with nothing better to do. I’m glad my life affects you so deeply you have to come on here daily to stress over it and it pisses you off. You’re all laughable. I’ll wait for the first one of you to share with me your Instagram or Facebook, then we can meet in person for you to say exactly what you think. But all I’ll get in return is a load of laughable replies to this let’s face it. Keep reporting me to the police bitches. I ain’t breaking no laws. So there’s nothing they can do. Nothing you can do. Only thing left to do is carry on watching my Instagram. And coming on tattle to bitch about me to your little fake ass fucking tattle pals haha bunch of silly cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yel

Chatty Member
I find it strange he's so bothered by 20-30 people's opinions of him when he has 1000+ people playing £10 a month to see nudes (and god know what else.) He's earning more than many CEOs do for a stressful high pressure job with long hours for his wank videos that are the easiest work ever.

He wants to shut down the thread but he deliberately tried to annoy people here by dangerous driving and flouting covid rules. You reap what you sow. It's embarrassing seeing him claiming to be the victim when it's his own behaviour catching up with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dollybird

VIP Member
don’t worry I’ll still be here laughing at how ridiculous and pathetic your lives must be to even want to spare a few minutes from your job and day, btw. I’m a multiplier business owner. Not an influencer for the gram 😘

No I don’t know you. How would I know you lmao. Vast majority of what you have claimed in this post is complete false. I have proof and suffering from abuse personally within my previous relationships not the way around you’re implying. I clearly do not know you personally because I can’t even see your real name or a picture. You’re all
Hiding behind fake profiles slandering people. It’s not just me. I’ve spoken with friends. Who have done reality TV some of which have had to see therapists because of YOU people. Who is the real EVIL within all of this. You have no idea how your words and lies and accusations and speculations of our lives can have an effect on us. You. None of you bother me. None of you would ever have the nerve to approach me face to face so I don’t fear any of you or any of what you say because it’s mostly speculation and slander. So carry on. Enjoy it. Fucking bunch of wet cunts

Hahaha wow. It’s just a dick. Get over it

Absolutely no denial about selling your butthole though and being a porta potty looool. Come on Sean stop playing the victim . You know what is being said is true . Nobody would want to be face to face after that party you went to breeding corona and chlamydia at the weekend . We would all be afraid to catch something off you . Remember when you had Chlamydia and blamed your girlfriend for cheating when it was YOU that cheated . You know exactly what I’m on about .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Gossipgirl20

No worries hun. I’m only here to log what you guys say 😘
Can you log that Sean Pratt drives constantly with a phone showing everyone the world when he should be more worried about driving and while we are here party last night he went too that would be him in jail if caught

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Iosphere

Gotta love influencers that put their whole lives on insta then complain that it’s nobody’s business

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MoHaz

We’re not saying anything that he hasn’t already said or done on public social media accounts so it’s not like we can be done for libel 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've got a law degree (but don't work in the industry), the very idea of libel from people on a forum is ridiculous. We're giving our opinions on someone that's work is on social media which we're allowed to do. No one is threating to harm him or anything.

It's my opinion that if he sells himself to guys to suck his feet and sucks a dildo on camera then he probably does more with guys for cash. Even if a newspaper printed that I doubt a judge would take it seriously as Sean would need to prove it's not true. Which is impossible with all the hard evidence out there and a newspaper is a publisher so held much higher than random people on a forum. If the courts allowed cases from butt hurt celebs and comments they didn't like online they'd be backlogged for 100000 years, but they have real work to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SpellingBea

VIP Member
That rant was HILARIOUS. All his examples were about personal choices that would affect HIS own life, but not anyone else’s... last time I checked, cancer from smoking wasn’t contagious honey. People are following government guidelines not just to protect themselves but to protect others, especially vulnerable and elderly people. What part of that is so hard to understand?!

And driving while holding your phone (which he DOES do) could kill someone. But yeah, your choices Sean. You go right ahead sweetie. 😡

• Haha

xBirdiex

How have we gone from Sean breaking lockdown and sucking balloons to having a man sucking his toes?! This thread has escalated! 🙈

• Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
See Sean I remember when your relationship with Katherine ended and I remember feeling desperately sad for you as you seemed distraught. It was an awful vid to watch. As I have said before I don’t care about what you do for a living etc. My issue is with your attitude toward Covid. I won’t speak for anyone else on here but that is my sole problem with you. My family have been deeply impacted by this and to see your blatant disregard for the rules and they were rules at the time made me so frustrated. Babies died. Covid isn’t a laughing matter and to watch your mocking laughing videos about it made me sick to my stomach. I used to be ok with you but I could never support someone who was so arrogant and derogatory about the pandemic

• Heart
No worries hun. I’m only here to log what you guys say 😘
So ‘Carole’, what legal reasons are you here for? Im a lawyer and would very much like to know what ‘action’ you can take against an online forum, Considering Sean ‘your friend’ has broke the law several times online for everyone to see but claims ‘rules are made to be broken’ but he has a lawyer for tattle. I know the legal stuff behind online forums etc but surely people having an opinion, Sean being one of them, who I believe has far bigger fish to fry...but surely you can’t be serious 😂 let me just add, you’re here for ‘legal reasons’ however, you have answered questions adding to evidence, fuelling the fire asking what ‘people need to know’ this is one thing you wouldn’t be doing if you where here for legal reasons... just saying 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha