Sean Pratt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct. I haven’t abided by the government ADVICE. of staying home and staying safe. But i whilst the country was in lockdown I was in Bali. And I didn’t abide by the Uk government advice there either. Apart from getting on a flight of 500 people which ofcourse is absolute fine to do that isn’t it. Listen. I’m not a selfish person doing what I’m doing. I’m a normal person who wishes to not allow myself to feel

No Olivia was never ‘friends’ with them. Only associated through social media. Nothing more to it. What happened in my previous relationships isn’t important. There have been things suggested and speculated. However I have always held my evidence of everything I have close to me. Because I don’t need to speculate rumours or try and slander someone. I will always know the truth. And the people close to me. Fiends and family who seen and heard everything know EVERYTHING from both sides in every relationship. Fact is. I thought I was happy. But I wasn’t. None of the relationships I was in were real. All fake. None of you know the details. None of you ever will. But to slander my new one. Wishing it to fail before it’s even began. It’s actually just laughable. THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, means trial and error. Not giving up. Not avoiding certain things. I.e. relationships, despite the fact I did not what another relationship due to the last three being heart breaking, I have. Because it feels right. And it’s my damn life !
Before I done any TV work my previous relationships lasted longer and they ended amicably. But the three since doing TV have been awful. Says a lot really. And the fact that they’re all pally with each other has no reflection on me as a person... Infact if you look at the bigger picture it reflects just how FAKE people are. To hate one another and slag each other off then be pals. This is the FAKE world we live in now. I’m not being fake at all. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m open with my emotions. I don’t need to answer to any of you let’s be honest. But you know absolutely nothing in detail about any part of my life.
....but you have broken a law? The law currently states that social gatherings of more than six people outside, and of two or more people inside, is illegal, so can you please tell me how that isn’t breaking the law? From the stories there were clearly more than two people at that party?
You are also aware that driving whilst holding a phone is illegal too? Or are you that much of an influencer that the law is beneath you?
I’ve never mentioned anything about your life or your partner, but when you think your above the law and you’re putting other lives at risk, absolutely I’ll call you out on it. I look forward to your reply!
Oh yeah ok well ill
Pay the fine then. No problem. Politicians are doing what they want. They just publicly apologise. Pay a fine. And I all good. So I’ll do the same. Coz they’re above the law too arebt they. Pretty sure every single one of you at some point in your life has broken the law. Even if it is speeding. Which btw I was not comparing to covid. But making a valid point. No matter what it is. One of you. If not all of you has also broke the law. So get off all your Hugh horses and get a life. Stop bitching about mine it’s hilariously pathetic

But here you are and appear care greatly 🤷

No idea who this twonk is, but yesterday he said "I don't hide nothing from my life, I'm an open book" but today people know nothing 🤣

My head hurts from his basic witch analogies, what he basically said when you use his own analogy is "if I want to speed, that's my buisness and I'll speed if I want to, it's no one else buisness if I broadcast that online as people should only follow me when I'm selling t-shirts, it's not an issue if people dying from others speeding, people die all the time. People need to respect my opinion to speed and not tell me I'm wrong. I'm not living my life like a sheep, I want to speed"

Rules are there to protect people from themselves 🙄
Rules are there to protect... or to control? Make your own choice. Because I have. Like many others. Difference is. I broadcast it without fear or shame.
Open book... me. Myself. My own views.
Not my relationships. Not the details of what happened. Because I don’t want to give these beggy girls anymore airtime I choose not to discuss it because the realisation is that’s all they ever wanted. And still want hence why they drag tit out for so long and me, I move on. Continue moving forward with life. Rather than dwelling on the past for a little extra airtime hanging off the back off me and our fucked up failed relationshipS lmao so yeah. I’m and open book. Personally. But when it comes to that tit. You lot know nothing. And I won’t divulge anything because then they get precisely what they want. Coverage and attention

Anyway. I have nothing more to say to any of you. Enjoy your daily bitching. Stay home. Stay safe. Stay controlled. Stay bitter and stay bitchy. I’m gonna carry on with my day now and go to the gym. Yes. Another law I’m breaking... add it to the list. And let me know how much it offends or upsets you. But don’t let me know here. Message me on Instagram from your real bleeping profile. And maybe we can discuss exactly how you feel about me after I divulge through your life stories also. ❤ Bye bye you amazingly sad and tired mother fuckers. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Gotta love influencers that put their whole lives on insta then complain that it’s nobody’s business

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh yeah ok well ill
Pay the fine then. No problem. Politicians are doing what they want. They just publicly apologise. Pay a fine. And I all good. So I’ll do the same. Coz they’re above the law too arebt they. Pretty sure every single one of you at some point in your life has broken the law. Even if it is speeding. Which btw I was not comparing to covid. But making a valid point. No matter what it is. One of you. If not all of you has also broke the law. So get off all your Hugh horses and get a life. Stop bitching about mine it’s hilariously pathetic

Rules are there to protect... or to control? Make your own choice. Because I have. Like many others. Difference is. I broadcast it without fear or shame.
Not my relationships. Not the details of what happened. Because I don’t want to give these beggy girls anymore airtime I choose not to discuss it because the realisation is that’s all they ever wanted. And still want hence why they drag tit out for so long and me, I move on. Continue moving forward with life. Rather than dwelling on the past for a little extra airtime hanging off the back off me and our fucked up failed relationshipS lmao so yeah. I’m and open book. Personally. But when it comes to that tit. You lot know nothing. And I won’t divulge anything because then they get precisely what they want. Coverage and attention

Anyway. I have nothing more to say to any of you. Enjoy your daily bitching. Stay home. Stay safe. Stay controlled. Stay bitter and stay bitchy. I’m gonna carry on with my day now and go to the gym. Yes. Another law I’m breaking... add it to the list. And let me know how much it offends or upsets you. But don’t let me know here. Message me on Instagram from your real bleeping profile. And maybe we can discuss exactly how you feel about me after I divulge through your life stories also. ❤ Bye bye you amazingly sad and tired mother fuckers. X
Can you honestly hear yourself, you don’t even make sense. God your self entitlement and shameless justifications for your actions is tragic. I’m embarrassed for you. Keep breaking the law I’ll keep reporting you from the safety of my own home where I’m not putting others at risk 😂 I can always spare a couple of minutes from my real job to do it, if you can fathom what an actual job is (and no hun it’s not being an influencer for the gram).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you honestly hear yourself, you don’t even make sense. God your self entitlement and shameless justifications for your actions is tragic. I’m embarrassed for you. Keep breaking the law I’ll keep reporting you from the safety of my own home where I’m not putting others at risk 😂 I can always spare a couple of minutes from my real job to do it, if you can fathom what an actual job is (and no hun it’s not being an influencer for the gram).
Please @Glamourelle, he clearly doesn’t care what we say on tattle. Was that not obvious when he made an account specifically to post lengthy replies to us nobodies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yel

I don’t want to give these beggy girls anymore airtime

And let me know how much it offends or upsets you. But don’t let me know here. Message me on Instagram
It's like playing chess with a pigeon, yes hun we get that you think covid-19 and driving laws don't apply to you. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't have any legal qualifications seeing as how you aren't au fait with how laws work.

You're so not bothered about this pretty dead thread that you're trying to stop people from posting :LOL:

If you really think your life is that interesting, write a bio and see how many people would pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do many women actualy pay to see his nudes? I saw them with a quick google and he's nothing special with a odd dick curve. You would be crazy to give him $15 a month for that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We would message you directly Sean but all we would get is a response like we have on here. You have to call us c***s and witches because you can't have a proper adult conversation. You don't listen to anything anyone has to say. You are always right and that is that. People are allowed to have an opinion on things that you are putting out there to the public. If you didn't have to broadcast everything, we wouldn't be discussing you now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We would message you directly Sean but all we would get is a response like we have on here. You have to call us c***s and witches because you can't have a proper adult conversation. You don't listen to anything anyone has to say. You are always right and that is that. People are allowed to have an opinion on things that you are putting out there to the public. If you didn't have to broadcast everything, we wouldn't be discussing you now.
Not to mention share our profile in an effort to intimidate

Reactions: 5

Yel

Well ladies I hope you're happy, you've scared him off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LMFAO!!!!!! Pursuit of happiness bollox, beggy girls.. etc etc. I literally laughed so hard reading his replies. Sean you are so up yourself it’s unbelievable! Going for 20 year old girls when you’re 30 and looking to settle down is the wrong move. Take this bit of advice and go look for a girl your own age range who’s not a “beggy” influencer and you might get the perfect love story u want.

and we are not trolls, well I know I’m not anyway. I just point out what I see and give an opinion on it. Same as the rest of us. You’ve made yourself open to the public eye so not all attention will be good attention, and when u go on the way u do with relationships one after the other and in love and getting matching tattoos a month in, you better believe we will have a laughable opinion on it 😂

Reactions: 5
Goodness me, I look away for 5 minutes and Mr Pratt himself arrives!!

That surely was an entertaining read and confirmed my long-held suspicions - Sean is a self-entitled, incredibly insecure, thoughtless, woefully unintelligent and utterly selfish JOKE.

Reactions: 6
As if a 30 year old man has came on here crying about what people have said about him. It’s none of his business but yet he thrives on everyone knowing every detail of his life 🙈
I don’t know what is more pathetic his little mean girl attitude or the fact a grown man is incapable of writing a sentence that makes sense 😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Just what the actual hell. Posting this with a full on boner?View attachment 149175
IM ABSOLUTELY CREASED AT THIS.
must of caught his reflection
.... as if he’s come on here to argue... are you not getting enough bites from beggy little girls on Instagram? clearly someone on here sent you this thread and instead of just brushing it off cause you’re life is your business’ you go to the trouble of making an account 😂😂 Jesus mate, calm yourself down.

IM ABSOLUTELY CREASED AT THIS.
must of caught his reflection
.... as if he’s come on here to argue... are you not getting enough bites from beggy little girls on Instagram? clearly someone on here sent you this thread and instead of just brushing it off cause you’re life is your business’ you go to the trouble of making an account 😂😂 Jesus mate, calm yourself down.
Your life... not you’re. Woops 😂

Last edited:
100% agreed. And couldn't have said it better myself.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah ok well ill

I messaged you plenty of times and you ignored them all lol . You’re a little pussy boy who sold his arse hole with Andrew England and Jem Lucy to rich Arab men . You’re a known porta potty for money . You used to be a very sweet guy back in the day . Back before you were sniffed up constantly and thinking you were actually something you weren’t . It’s so sad to see how you have changed and morphed into pure trash . All those steroids and still got skinny calves . Your choice in women is shocking , most are barely legal . You used to be sound , now look at you . What a shame . Your poor mother would be so ashamed .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
532FB40F-9E12-461E-8CC6-AF030E6D7A86.png

Wow... and not wow in a good way! This is Sean’s new gf’s makeup she done on somebody. I’m all for dramatic make up looks but this is just so cakey looking, if I went to get makeup done and came out with it sitting thick on my face like that I would honestly cry 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.